QSC TB 500

Just giving a quick update. While I'm not satisfied with piss yellow TB4 I still have to recognize that QSC are legit, and at 1/10th the price of others. Within days of injecting TB4 a bunch of my chronic injuries started to mildly flare up and react. This stuff is definitely legit.

On a side note, having gotten TB4 and not TB500 might actually have proven a blessing, as with TB4 you get a much wider range of effects.

The amino acid sequence is 43 vs 7

View: https://youtu.be/yZEQmIUQvE4?si=BSseH0jUyRs55_uA

From reading around tho, tb4 also appears to have similar healing properties to tb500 so not all bad I suppose, especially at those prices
It’d be a good outcome and I hope you are right! I’m taking QSC “TB500” right now too and since there is virtually no science to support TB500s healing effects, yet truckloads for TB4, we should be happy!

It’d be a good outcome and I hope you are right! I’m taking QSC “TB500” right now too and since there is virtually no science to support TB500s healing effects, yet truckloads for TB4, we should be happy!

Seems everyone here on TB is taking the same shit whether it's called TB4 or TB500 or whatever.

Seems everyone here on TB is taking the same shit whether it's called TB4 or TB500 or whatever.

No some people do take TB500. Janoshik can differentiate the two. Some peptide companies sell TB500, honestly tho I didn't get much from it except temporary improved flexibility. I've been much more impressed with TB4

Just giving a quick update. While I'm not satisfied with piss yellow TB4 I still have to recognize that QSC are legit, and at 1/10th the price of others. Within days of injecting TB4 a bunch of my chronic injuries started to mildly flare up and react. This stuff is definitely legit.

On a side note, having gotten TB4 and not TB500 might actually have proven a blessing, as with TB4 you get a much wider range of effects.

The amino acid sequence is 43 vs 7
I haven't followed this, so I am not sure what happened with the contaminated peptide and what actually was inside, if anyone ever found out.
I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment, though, when you call this legit and OK because it is much cheaper than what other companies are selling. To me, it is not acceptable. This is stuff you are injecting in your body. Would you not be prepared to pay a bit more but obtain a product that is safer and of better quality?
I have had a Google about QSC, which is always heavily featured in this forum, and see what people say, somewhere else. Not great feedback, in general.
I suppose it is always difficult to find a safe and reliable source, with these kind of things. But what happened with what you bought was quite clear. It was not supposed to be like that. The thing is, someone put a recent test of their BPC on another thread. Apparently, it tested great. But then you receive this.... I don't know what to make of all this...

I haven't followed this, so I am not sure what happened with the contaminated peptide and what actually was inside, if anyone ever found out.
I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment, though, when you call this legit and OK because it is much cheaper than what other companies are selling. To me, it is not acceptable. This is stuff you are injecting in your body. Would you not be prepared to pay a bit more but obtain a product that is safer and of better quality?
I have had a Google about QSC, which is always heavily featured in this forum, and see what people say, somewhere else. Not great feedback, in general.
I suppose it is always difficult to find a safe and reliable source, with these kind of things. But what happened with what you bought was quite clear. It was not supposed to be like that. The thing is, someone put a recent test of their BPC on another thread. Apparently, it tested great. But then you receive this.... I don't know what to make of all this...

Don't get me wrong bro, piss yellow tb4 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I'm simply stating that what I received is still TB4 at 1/10th the price of other companies. But I'm 100% with you, QSC need to step up their game

Don't get me wrong bro, piss yellow tb4 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I'm simply stating that what I received is still TB4 at 1/10th the price of other companies. But I'm 100% with you, QSC need to step up their game

Some batches of certain peptides may have a yellowish tint. You framing it as "piss yellow" seems like you're mad and doesn't really translate to [all caps] "not acceptable" but your opinion is your opinion. That's fine.

Some batches of certain peptides may have a yellowish tint. You framing it as "piss yellow" seems like you're mad and doesn't really translate to [all caps] "not acceptable" but your opinion is your opinion. That's fine.
TBH, I certainly wouldn’t call him "mad". I think he was right to notice the difference, bring it up and kindly post it here. I am grateful, for that. After all, it was also reported by someone else that, according to the lab, it was contaminated with something. I have only seen this substance as a clear liquid but it appears you, Alex, have experienced otherwise. If you are sure that it was the correct peptide and nothing else inside, then cool.

Last edited:
Yeah my fault I'm not talking about the Jano thread here. I'm talking about the testing server that found SEMA cross-contaminated in their BPC I do believe it also made a few people sick in the discords.
Interesting. My last Sema kit was half and half. First few vials were a-ok, but on the next couple I got a silver dollar sized red lump at injection site. Then my 7th vial had zero impact. I thought it had denatured from sitting in a drawer, so I tossed the last 3 vials and bought a new kit.

This is sloppy as fuck on their part. First the payment issues, then possibly contamination, and incorrect product labeling. Wildly unprofessional.

Editing to add pics of my “TB500” which I mixed up after reading this thread. The clear vial is serm, for comparison. Tb500 is yellow. Does that mean it’s tb4?

Sheesh.

Attachments

• IMG_7757.jpeg
    IMG_7757.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
i too am taking tb frag and it seems to work better than the tb500 i was using but i am also taking 2 mg a day so possibly the higher dose has something to do with it

Surgery day this morning, will be aggressively using the tb frag and bpc for a couple weeks after to aid in the healing process i will also bump my hgh dose from 4 ius to 6 ius in the following weeks, i'll keep you posted about progress etc......