pct dosages

tysons 93

Hey im about to run a cycle of sdmz 2.0 and was wondering would clomid at 50/25/25/12.5 and nolva at 20/10/10/10 taken together be an acceptable dosage after a cycle of super dmz 2.0?

The only reason you should run PCT in my opinion is if you are shut down by AAS. If blackstone labs is making some UG prohormone or AAS in that supplement it's not approved and should be taken carefully.

Has anyone posted labs on this product to see if they have shut down?

mands

The only reason you should run PCT in my opinion is if you are shut down by AAS. If blackstone labs is making some UG prohormone or AAS in that supplement it's not approved and should be taken carefully.

mands
It does suppress, it's 10mg dimethazine and 10 mg msten in a pill taken twice a day so 20 mg each and I'll be running it at that dose for 4 weeks. I'm just curious if I'm cutting it close with the serm dosages or if I'll be in the clear

It does suppress, it's 10mg dimethazine and 10 mg msten in a pill taken twice a day so 20 mg each and I'll be running it at that dose for 4 weeks. I'm just curious if I'm cutting it close with the serm dosages or if I'll be in the clear
So I guess they are prohormones. I couldn't say for certain if they do suppress. I haven't seen any bloods from anyone that has ran them. Even if they did suppress it wouldn't be much in my opinion and I doubt a 4 week cycle would advocate a PCT regimen.

mands

mands

Nice to see a Pro with your level of insight and expertise back on Meso mate!

But to that end if their use did not suppress HTPA functioning are they really anabolic agents?

I guess they could compete with Proviron as the least suppressive and least effective anabolic agents.

Only way to KNOW OP is to conduct POSTCYCLE LABS

Last edited:
But to that end if their use did not suppress HTPA functioning are they really anabolic agents?

I guess they could compete with Proviron as the least suppressive and least effective anabolic agents.

Only way to KNOW OP is to conduct POSTCYCLE LABS
people say it's suppressive Idk because I've never used it but I haven't seen anyone say a serm isn't needed so I'm gonna go with it supresses

I'd go with LAB TESTS bc I'd rather KNOW if therapy is warranted, but that's me.

Good luck

Im 100% sure it's suppressive
How do you know? Cause "people say"? Come on if you are putting things into your body you better know first hand from labs or have done plenty of research on those two substances.

mands

How do you know? Cause "people say"? Come on if you are putting things into your body you better know first hand from labs or have done plenty of research on those two substances. Well I've been researching for six months now to do this cycle, both compounds in the phone convert into steroids through the digestive process. dymethazine used to be a steroid in the 1960s i thinm it was by the brand name roxolin but it stopped being produced for some reason i cant remember maybe ilegal. and msten which is mythylstenbolone is also a steroid. So I've done the research and there are lab articles on Google saying that they supresses and serm is necessary I've also read around 50 user logs that say the same thing

mands

That's what I was asking. If the users logged the supplement and had labs that showed suppression than that's what you need to know. On the other hand is it worth trying a drug that was introduced back in the 60's in Italy and then forgotten until lately. I think you should be concerned about your liver, lethargy and feeling like crap on the prodcut more so than your PCT.

Hey but good luck.

Could you please lead me to a few "logs" from some users showing labs being drawn when using this product. Thank you!

mands

Back