PCT for Sustain 250

TheBeastMMA

Hey, have a quick question. I have started a cycle (in my first week) of sustanon 250mg/30ml. Got it for a good price, doing 1000 mgs a week. Doing split doses of 500 every 3-4 days. I have clomid and Nolvadex for pct. I know I start pct 3 weeks after last sus injection if I was doing lower doses correct? So how do you calculate pct start time for the doses I am doing right now? Or is it the same? Another Question is how many mgs of clomid and Nolvadex do I take once ready for how many weeks? Last cycle I did was years ago (8) once, and didn't do a pct. I have made tremendous gains naturally and looking to step it up, but want to take it slow getting back into gear. Also while I'm on this topic, back in the day I took finaplex when I could still get the pellets, found a local whom I can get Tren E 250 mg/ml 30ml for a good price as well. Before I even add that into my cycle, what's suggested as a pct for that as well? Same? If I added it or added it next cycle it would be 500mg a week split into 250mg every 3 to 4 days along with 1000mgs of sus a week split to 500 mg every 3-4 days. Any advice would be appreciated! Im 31 240 pounds 5'10. Around 15-20% body fat. I can get mostly anything locally so I'll have everything suggested most likely on hand or can get it quickly. Also should I incorporate my cycle of Tren once everything I need is with me on this cycle or wait? That's all the questions I had, thanks. P.s. posted some pics of myself as of now to give you a better idea where I'm at.

Attachments

• IMG_20161019_221917.jpg
    IMG_20161019_221917.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20161024_103345.jpg
    IMG_20161024_103345.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My bad, didn't realize i wasn't suppose to do that. I'll delete them.

Don't get me wrong. It's not expressly against any rule that I know of. It's just when this happens a lot of guys don't even realize they did it. All kinds "entities" like to lurk around these boards. Hope I am not sounding like an asshole.

Don't get me wrong. It's not expressly against any rule that I know of. It's just when this happens a lot of guys don't even realize they did it. All kinds "entities" like to lurk around these boards. Hope I am not sounding like an asshole.
Not at all bro, I totally understand. I thought it may of been some rule or something. Imma noob lol. Appreciate it though, although I can't figure out on how to delete the pics lol. It's all good bro.

I think you will need to PM @Millard Baker. I don't upload photos. So that is a bit of an assumption. Usually after 15 minutes a post can't be edited unless by him. Also, since you are new. Drop by these threads. They are all about security and anonymity. Might want to make sure you are protecting your personal info.

Security, Privacy & Anonymity

I think you will need to PM @Millard Baker. I don't upload photos. So that is a bit of an assumption. Usually after 15 minutes a post can't be edited unless by him. Also, since you are new. Drop by these threads. They are all about security and anonymity. Might want to make sure you are protecting your personal info.

Security, Privacy & Anonymity

Think I'm screwed as far as the pics go lol, doesn't seem to be a way but I did pm that dude so we will see. Doesn't look like u can even delete the thread once someone posts on it. We will see though if dude comes through. I appreciate it again bro. Should I just create another thread with pretty much the same questions I have without the pics? Didn't know if the pics sketch people out or something lol.

Back