pct protocol

Chris wolf

Hi there, I'm chris i'm 28 years old, Long time reader and now i need your help.
Last blood work wasn't good:

testosterone: 2.4 on a range of 4.9 to 32.0
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 6.7 in a range of 15-50
DHEA: 2.3 on a scale of 3 - 11

This year i used:

Weeks 1-4
Testoviron 250mg/week
Bolde 350mg/week
Primo 400mg/week
Proviron 50mg/die
Weeks 5-8
Testoviron 500mg week
Boldenone 350mg/week
Primobolan 500mg/week
Oxandrolone 40mg/die
Proviron 50mg/die

Hcg 2000iu every 2 weeks For 8 weeks (every 2 sunday)

Now my T levels are ridicoulus as mentioned before i would they come back in a normal range for my age.
This is my pct scheme that i would use now:

Pct:
Week 1-2
nolvadex 40mg die
Clomid 100mg die
Hcg 2000iu 2 shot (monday and thursday)
Week 3-4
nolva 20mg die
Clomid 50mg die

this is a good protocol for my cycle?
do I need more than 4 weeks of PCT ?
It is good to insert dhea for my dhea low levels?
That Hcg dosage is enough to recover ? or i need more?

Plese help me... that is strange for me because i have very low libido and no more morning glory or I find hard to have an erection when I am with my girl friend.
Help me

Thank you in advance.

Chris

300mg ? it seems to be too much! or am I wrong?
300 the first day and 200 the second is fuckin retarded. I think part of the problem you had with pct is you ran hcg while taking serms. Now you need to specify some more info...what ester was the test you were running and how long after last pin with the above listed compounds did you start pct?

300 the first day and 200 the second is fuckin retarded. I think part of the problem you had with pct is you ran hcg while taking serms. Now you need to specify some more info...what ester was the test you were running and how long after last pin with the above listed compounds did you start pct?
Hi Savagesteve, I didn't run the hcg during my pct but my cycle, every two weeks (i got the wrong advice) for 2 weeks and then i switched to 500iu twice a week until now (is too much anyway?) along I ran 0.5 adex EOD. Now I blocked my cycle because i got that is not good, too many compounds no sinergy between them, actually I'm waiting 4 weeks in order to let out the EQ (i've been told that it takes 4 weeks to go out) And start pct, after the off period I'll ask for a better cycle

my pct will be 6 weeks : clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

this could work? how long I have to wait after pct to take blood test ? 6weeks is enough?

Hi Savagesteve, I didn't run the hcg during my pct but my cycle, every two weeks (i got the wrong advice) for 2 weeks and then i switched to 500iu twice a week until now (is too much anyway?) along I ran 0.5 adex EOD. Now I blocked my cycle because i got that is not good, too many compounds no sinergy between them, actually I'm waiting 4 weeks in order to let out the EQ (i've been told that it takes 4 weeks to go out) And start pct, after the off period I'll ask for a better cycle

my pct will be 6 weeks : clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

this could work? how long I have to wait after pct to take blood test ? 6weeks is enough?
Well I've never read eq but from what I've read you wait approximately 4 half life's of the compound your running to ensure it has cleared your system before starting pct. also look at some of the stickies on the bloodwork protocol after pct.

Well I've never read eq but from what I've read you wait approximately 4 half life's of the compound your running to ensure it has cleared your system before starting pct. also look at some of the stickies on the bloodwork protocol after pct.

the half life of EQ is 12 days, so I have to wait around 4 weeks before start pct right?
for testo E I have to wait 2 weeks right?

the half life of EQ is 12 days, so I have to wait around 4 weeks before start pct right?
for testo E I have to wait 2 weeks right?
Test e is right around 20 days. I'm not so sure on the wait time for eq but I'm sure some more experienced members will chime in.

Back