Pct vs. Cruising

Has anyone on this thread heard of a drug called "Triptorelin" ? Apparently it's a very powerful drug that shouldn't be used anymore than twice a year because you can literally castrate yourself with it. I was watching a video of ucthefreak saying someone was blasting and cruising for 10 years, came off everything and took 1 shot of triptorelin and his natural testosterone came back in normal range from just that single shot, however it is very dangerous..

All I ask is can anyone else relate to this?

Last edited:
No real evidence. These things have been floating around for a while. But Noone I have read has tried and confirmed with pre and post bloods

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Has anyone on this thread heard of a drug called "Triptorelin" ? Apparently it's a very powerful drug that shouldn't be used anymore than twice a year because you can literally castrate yourself with it. I was watching a video of ucthefreak saying someone was blasting and cruising for 10 years, came off everything and took 1 shot of triptorelin and his natural testosterone came back in normal range from just that single shot, however it is very dangerous..

All I ask is can anyone else relate to this?

There's some people out there running it, there's an article by Bill Roberts on home page--- where he says 100mcg is highly unlikely for complete shutdown.... But damn complete shutdown that's some serious shat..... I'm gonna sit back and watch others run and post blood work..... Maybe one of meso's long time cruisers will try it out and post Bw!

There's some people out there running it, there's an article by Bill Roberts on home page--- where he says 100mcg is highly unlikely for complete shutdown.... But damn complete shutdown that's some serious shat..... I'm gonna sit back and watch others run and post blood work..... Maybe one of meso's long time cruisers will try it out and post Bw!
That would be interesting

Back