PCT when using TRT after a cycle

M3man

What sort of PCT would I use, if at all, since I use TRT already? I'm assuming I wouldn't use any but I just wanted confirmation. I tried searching and couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, if you have elevated your AIs/SERMs due to the cycle, be mindful of this while they are clearing. For example, if NOW you need 1mg/day adex during your blast, but you do not need Adex on your TRT dose, it would be wise to continue the adex for a few days post last injection.

That is all.

However, if you have elevated your AIs/SERMs due to the cycle, be mindful of this while they are clearing. For example, if NOW you need 1mg/day adex during your blast, but you do not need Adex on your TRT dose, it would be wise to continue the adex for a few days post last injection.

That is all.

Thanks. I use about 1.5 mg anastrazole a week now. How much more do you estimate I'd need for a tren with test cycle?

Thanks. I use about 1.5 mg anastrazole a week now. How much more do you estimate I'd need for a tren with test cycle?

I wouldn't even begin to feel comfortable answering that directly. Now, keep in mind tren does not aromatize, so you're just compensating for the test. The rest is user specific, and that's why we recommend bloods.

I wouldn't even begin to feel comfortable answering that directly. Now, keep in mind tren does not aromatize, so you're just compensating for the test. The rest is user specific, and that's why we recommend bloods.

That's right. I forgot that tren doesn't. Good deal. Thanks [emoji106]

Back