PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

PCTmart

Hello!
My name is Tom and I'd like to introduce PCTMart to you guys.
We are a source of pharma grade goods - PCT & anabolic steroids.

PCTMart(dot)com

Currently working with three warehouses:
1) international warehouse, located in India - with Express EMS shipping - Shipping is 40$ (will be cheaper in the future).
2) European warehouse, located in Portugal - with EMS shipping - Shipping is $15$ (Ships only within the EU)
3) a Small European International warehouse - ships internationally with EMS - Free shipping. This warehouse only sells Andractim (DHT Gel)

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFERS:

- A free strip (10 tablets) of Tamoxifen for every order from our international warehouse until 10.12.2020.
- Enclomiphene (Enclofert) is discounted (-10%) until 08.12.2020.

Payment:
At this moment we accept only Bitcoin (BTC) but will offer other cryptocurrency payments soon and USD a bit later.

Line of Products:

- We only have pharma grade Goods, if it's not pharma grade, we don't sell it.
make sure to check our line of products which is sometimes unique to only us and no one else! (Like Andractim)

EU Warehouse Top products:

- Omnadren - $35
- Primobolan 1 amp - $15
- Sustanon 250 1 amp - $15
- Testosterone Cypionate 10ml - $65 (Perrigo)
- Testosterone Enanthate - $35 (West-ward Pharmaceuticals)
- Testoviron 250 1 amp - $9$
- Clomid 30 tabs - $25
- Nolvadex 30 tabs - $30

International Warehouse Top products:
- Enclomiphene 10 tabs - $5 (Now discounted for $4.5)
- Clofert 10 tabs - $3
- Tamilog Tamoxifen 10 tabss - $0.9
- Pubergen HCG - $12.70
- Testenate Depot 1 amp - $4.3

And, Many other Products.

Last but not least. any doubts you might have are perfectly fine, trust has to be earned, and we respect that. for any questions, comments, and general highlights- feel free to contact us

pctmart(dot).com
pctmart(at)protonmail.com

Thank you.

Attachments

• PCT.png
    PCT.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 263
  • pubergen.png
    pubergen.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
  • Testenate.png
    Testenate.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • testenate2.png
    testenate2.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 249
  • testosterone.png
    testosterone.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
  • testosterone2.png
    testosterone2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 264
  • testosterone3.png
    testosterone3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Will be back soon. We had a DDOS attack a few hours ago, we are working with the host to resolve it. Please visit soon!

Because its fake. Maybe a good copy, but it isn't legit coming from the company warehouse. Anyone that believes it is, well they're naive.
I understand your concerns. These products are manufactured in the EU and shipped to the US. They are legit.

Edit: Proof attached to my claims.
The pharma test from India is of course, not from EU.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Pharma Test Enanthate for the price of UGL Test? It's actually cheaper than some UGL's. Stanford and DYEL charge more for theirs.

Something smells fishy here... and for once that smell isn't coming from me.

Pharma Test Enanthate for the price of UGL Test? It's actually cheaper than some UGL's. Stanford and DYEL charge more for theirs.

Something smells fishy here... and for once that smell isn't coming from me.
Our Omnadren, Primo, and Testoviron have a standard price as far as I'm concerned.

The testosterone in vials we sell at a very low-profit margin, we basically make almost no profit on it. Let me know if I can help you further with your concerns (which are justified, we are a new vendor here).

We might raise the prices of these after we establish trust here.

It took us about 4 months to get the goods. It took a lot of time and work. I hope you'll test them out!
So if it took you 4 months to source does this mean once you are out you won’t be getting anymore...how ready could you possibly be to sell on here without being able to offer any sort of consistency

So if it took you 4 months to source does this mean once you are out you won’t be getting anymore...how ready could you possibly be to sell on here without being able to offer any sort of consistency
We have enough goods in all of our warehouses, once we're low on supply, we can always get more!

Post up pics with Meso and today's date on a crumpled piece of paper with all of your products.

You should also send out some of the more popular products you offer to janoshik or lab4tox to be analyzed.

Also, would be good to offer customers credits for doing analytical testing and blood work.

I understand your concerns. These products are manufactured in the EU and shipped to the US. They are legit.

Edit: Proof attached to my claims.
The pharma test from India is of course, not from EU.
I know full well its manufactured in Portugal. I know of at least 3 other sources that supposedly have an unlimited supply of this Perrigo and West Ward testosterone. They have the same story as you do. Nobody is getting testosterone in large quantities meant for the US market diverted from the warehouse. Not picking on you, as every other source saying this is in the same boat. It's just not happening. Westward, Watson, Perrigo, Actavis all the same story. These are copies not original products. As far as your prices on Primobolan and Sustanon, they are not competitive. There is a source here that ships them domestically for a lot cheaper than your international shipping, and they are 100% legit amps. The bottle of Actavis Testosterone Enanthate you have pictured have the lot and exp date in ink, that is not what the lot and exp date on that bottle should look like. The ink is crisp and indented/stamped into the label. I have that prescribed for my TRT and that is not what it looks like, and it definitely will not have a crooked label on it like that bottle does. Used a lot of it, and the rounded corners on the label always line up near perfectly.

Last edited: