Penis Pump

I'm a man and bigger is always better right? It's no different when you run your blast dose and gain muscle.. Expect I'm making gains in the penile department.

Bigger is not always better when it comes to dicks. 99.99% of girls will tell u they'd rather have a 6" dick than a 12" dick.

They can't get pounded by a 12" unless they're loose as hell. They can't suck it the same. Ect

Bigger is not always better when it comes to dicks. 99.99% of girls will tell u they'd rather have a 6" dick than a 12" dick.

They can't get pounded by a 12" unless they're loose as hell. They can't suck it the same. Ect
They also say 'muscles can be too big' or 'bodybuilders look ugly', but honestly they don't appreciate a man with big muscles and a super sized dick until they have one.

They also say 'muscles can be too big' or 'bodybuilders look ugly', but honestly they don't appreciate a man with big muscles and a super sized dick until they have one.

Yea, sluts and hookers

Nutpuncher if you baked me that cake in your DP would you let me CUM and TASTE it?
Bro. Seriously.

You accosted me via chat for giving you a little shit, you've jumped down two other dudes throats, and now you just read like a demented faggot.

Are you sure you belong here?

Or are you just a trolling fucktard?

I mean really, what's actually fucking wrong with you?

Bro. Seriously.

You accosted me via chat for giving you a little shit, you've jumped down two other dudes throats, and now you just read like a demented faggot.

Are you sure you belong here?

Or are you just a trolling fucktard?

I mean really, what's actually fucking wrong with you?
He is as you say, a demented faggot
I was just testing you both on chat, and I must say you were both shook. Quit giving me an attitude punks.

This thread is so strange but I can't look away. People never cease to amaze me.

I was just testing you both on chat, and I must say you were both shook. Quit giving me an attitude punks.

Who are you to test members here? How did your test go? Can you please provide your test results?

Bitch please. I was trying very hard to be nice to you, because I thought you were a tiny dicked, insecure little bitch. I figured you already got enough shit in real life.

Apparently I was wrong.

Really, what's the deal. This another IM? Or are you really just a demented faggot?

OP, why are you getting upset? You obviously joined a steroid forum to talk to buff dudes about your little dick. And theyre talking to you. Now you have some spank bank material for later. That was the whole point, right?

I bet you like verbal abuse. So right now youre on here, pants around your ankles, just gettin it in. Then youre going to claim to "go to sleep" and come back later when youre ready for more.

You should be ashamed of yourself for using our good wholesome forum for your twisted sexual fantasies. Freak!

Bitch please. I was trying very hard to be nice to you, because I thought you were a tiny dicked, insecure little bitch. I figured you already got enough shit in real life.

Apparently I was wrong.

Really, what's the deal. This another IM? Or are you really just a demented faggot?
That's garbage.. Fair enough you replied on chat unlike gr8White who had to sort out the log of shit in his underwear after I messaged him. But in all seriousness you was mad shook. I can even post the convo.

Anyone arguing for gun control could be silenced by this thread. Whether a gun in the mouth or a victim of a mass shooting nobody could argue the sun wasn't shining a little brighter with this guy's brains outside of his skull.

That's garbage.. Fair enough you replied on chat unlike gr8White who had to sort out the log of shit in his underwear after I messaged him. But in all seriousness you was mad shook. I can even post the convo.
Post it bitch. You came in with zero posts to start a penis enlargement thread. And you seemed genuine. I actually felt kind of sorry for ripping on you for a minute.

I was thinking about posting it my self. Because it was strange and out of line.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy for this place. But you're just one weird little bitch. If you think that was "shook", then you don't know me in the slightest.

Post it you fucking freak. Let meso judge how weird you are.

I don't think you really belong here bud.

Sponsors