Penis Pump

Hahaha. Know from experience do we? Lot of problems with your girls faking it for you?

They weren't faking them because of your pencil dick homie. It's that insecurity they smell all over you. That tiny little voice in the back of your head telling you that you aren't good enough. That lack of confidence that all women hate.

What keeps your bitch from cumming is that same insecurity that led you to start stretching your cock in the first place. That ever pervasive beta male mindset that you'll be forever locked into for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, there's no stretches for that. Your bitches are still faking it, and they aren't ever going to stop.

Too bad you can't fake alpha. I could take five and a half, leave myself with an inch nubby, and I'd still have your woman squirting three times a session, begging me to stay the night and kick you to the curb when I'm done with that pussy.

Now run along. Come back when you learn to speak among real men. You lack the respect, intelligence, and maturity to socialize here.
Like I said previously every human being has insecurities, yours being intimidated by them packing much bigger than your 5.5" lmao. You're spot on though I know from my experiences fucking your woman with my big hard veiny shlong and stretching her more than pregnancy. That bitch orgasmed harder that a tsunami when she experienced what a real man felt like, she can't stand your noodle dick. Anyway stretching is no different than the guy who wants to take grams of gear, expect it's alot safer.

Bro you act like size is everything or like your 7 inch hahah dick is something to be proud of bro get lost

Bro you act like size is everything or like your 7 inch hahah dick is something to be proud of bro get lost
You're born in 91 and using synthetic hormones. You won't be able to hold your flaccid dick straight in years to come. Enjoy being on HRT before your 30th birthday. Loser lol.

Lol, no insecurity here little bitch. Pretty plain to see who has the cock hangups.

You know the only guy's who compare cock sizes are the one's who don't measure up?

And lol at your little jab. My woman would laugh you down the street long before you could even whip it out. She knows what measures up just fine. And it sure as fuck ain't you sonny Jim. I doubt you get far with any woman who's used to having a real man around. Go back to trolling the all ages clubs looking for that special one with major daddy issues. I know your type just fine. Any confident, balanced woman would chew you up and spit you out faster than you can drop the first lame ass line.

Pathetic. Try harder little boy. Come on, you know you've got more than that.

Lol, no insecurity here little bitch. Pretty plain to see who has the cock hangups.

You know the only guy's who compare cock sizes are the one's who don't measure up?

And lol at your little jab. My woman would laugh you down the street long before you could even whip it out. She knows what measures up just fine. And it sure as fuck ain't you sonny Jim. I doubt you get far with any woman who's used to having a real man around. Go back to trolling the all ages clubs looking for that special one with major daddy issues. I know your type just fine. Any confident, balanced woman would chew you up and spit you out faster than you can drop the first lame ass line.

Pathetic. Try harder little boy. Come on, you know you've got more than that.
I call bullshit. That cow would jump on anyone's dick when she has the chance to go behind your scwarny ass back lol.

I call bullshit. That cow would jump on anyone's dick when she has the chance to go behind your scwarny ass back lol.
You still aren't trying.

What's the matter? Getting flustered?

That little voice in the back of your head is right on this one. You really aren't good enough.

Stay the little guy. You know you always will in your head. It's ingrained to the point you know you won't ever get it out. Every cock stretch, every weight lifted, every shot of test pinned, nothing will fix it. That little voice will always be there with you. And it will always be right.

Hahaha. Know from experience do we? Lot of problems with your girls faking it for you?

They weren't faking them because of your pencil dick homie. It's that insecurity they smell all over you. That tiny little voice in the back of your head telling you that you aren't good enough. That lack of confidence that all women hate.

What keeps your bitch from cumming is that same insecurity that led you to start stretching your cock in the first place. That ever pervasive beta male mindset that you'll be forever locked into for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, there's no stretches for that. Your bitches are still faking it, and they aren't ever going to stop.

Too bad you can't fake alpha. I could take five and a half, leave myself with an inch nubby, and I'd still have your woman squirting three times a session, begging me to stay the night and kick you to the curb when I'm done with that pussy.

Now run along. Come back when you learn to speak among real men. You lack the respect, intelligence, and maturity to socialize here.

Damn!

Lol. You guys should see the chat.

Someone's getting a little hot. I think I struck a nerve.

Come back out little bitch. I told you to stop hiding, I fucking meant it.

Anyone know how to screen shot on chrome android? This shit is priceless.

You see, little bitch, I don't make empty fucking threats on a message board. And I don't go posturing myself over chat trying to meet up for a throwdown.

I've broken enough faces in my time to know that it's not something to be proud of. I could flex my e muscle at you, tell you all about splitting your bucktoothed dick sucking face clean to the white meat. I could ramble on about putting you through a plate glass window, so on and fucking so forth.

That shit was the old, stupid me. I'm much better than that shit nowadays. No one believes the posturing anyway. All that hardass bravado is just an attempt at quieting that little voice again. Stop fighting it, you know it's right.

Damnit! He logged out and I can't find the chat history!

Come back jayzer! That shit was gold bro!

Normally I would NEVER post a private conversation, but this is too special a case.

Anyone know how to screen shot on chrome android? This shit is priceless.

You see, little bitch, I don't make empty fucking threats on a message board. And I don't go posturing myself over chat trying to meet up for a throwdown.

I've broken enough faces in my time to know that it's not something to be proud of. I could flex my e muscle at you, tell you all about splitting your bucktoothed dick sucking face clean to the white meat. I could ramble on about putting you through a plate glass window, so on and fucking so forth.

That shit was the old, stupid me. I'm much better than that shit nowadays. No one believes the posturing anyway. All that hardass bravado is just an attempt at quieting that little voice again. Stop fighting it, you know it's right.

Jayzee needs to find himself on the business end of an adrenaline-fueled erection. Then he'll understand the importance of size - or lack thereof.