Penis Pump

We're gonna have it out, then after make up and three way your mother.
I'm guessing he is 16- 18 years old and was molested by a family member. Did daddy call you little dick? Or did your uncle tear your ass up so bad you want a pecker big enough to inflict the same pain on another man? Everyone knows when you say "girl" you mean "guy" junior.

You obviously have issues in real life and they resolve around your penis, rejection and repressed homosexuality... the incestuous rape foisted on you as a child was NOT YOUR FAULT. you didn't do anything to deserve it. We are here for you... but no amount of pulling on your nub is going to cleanse away the horrible things that were done to you. Put the dick down and step back. You are young- a few years down the road you will realize how hopeless you are and probably take your own life. Right now you are able to maintain it is everyone else's fault.

Just kidding- nobody is here for you. I hope you eat a bullet that paralyzes you- and when the fam jumps on that ass again you won't be able to feel the anal trauma. Silver lining!
I posted a pic of your mom in her underwear so the old sad forum members can beat their dinger to it.

packing much bigger than your 5.5"

my big hard veiny shlong

your noodle dick

Stay on my nutz you fool.

You won't be able to hold your flaccid dick

That cow would jump on anyone's dick

Lol stay on my nuts.

Do you deprive your wife off of your dick

the old sad forum members can beat their dinger to it.

your 5.5" boner

The above from GayZee is only from the last two pages of this thread. He is absolutely obsessed with cocks, and there's seldom a post where he doesn't talk about them. Even Meek wasn't this bad - he never started a thread devoted solely to cocks.

There's no question the dude is queer and refuses to accept it. So he comes here to troll for men that want to swap dick pics and hopefully cyber with him. Confining his homosexuality to a non-gay forum in cyberspace enables him to to act on his gay feelings without committing the physical act that would prove he really is a homosexual. It's denial.

lgbtq-identify-construction-in-online-spaces-8-638.jpg

I'm guessing he is 16- 18 years old and was molested by a family member. Did daddy call you little dick? Or did your uncle tear your ass up so bad you want a pecker big enough to inflict the same pain on another man? Everyone knows when you say "girl" you mean "guy" junior.

You obviously have issues in real life and they resolve around your penis, rejection and repressed homosexuality... the incestuous rape foisted on you as a child was NOT YOUR FAULT. you didn't do anything to deserve it. We are here for you... but no amount of pulling on your nub is going to cleanse away the horrible things that were done to you. Put the dick down and step back. You are young- a few years down the road you will realize how hopeless you are and probably take your own life. Right now you are able to maintain it is everyone else's fault.

Just kidding- nobody is here for you. I hope you eat a bullet that paralyzes you- and when the fam jumps on that ass again you won't be able to feel the anal trauma. Silver lining!
You're saying that because that's what happened in your life when you was younger. Now you're an old fuck who sits on forums all day and relies on chemicals to make you muscular whilst you sit on your ass. I bet you know NOTHING when it comes to training and nutrition. I love how mad you are at my response too.

The above from GayZee is only from the last two pages of this thread. He is absolutely obsessed with cocks, and there's seldom a post where he doesn't talk about them. Even Meek wasn't this bad - he never started a thread devoted solely to cocks.

There's no question the dude is queer and refuses to accept it. So he comes here to troll for men that want to swap dick pics and hopefully cyber with him. Confining his homosexuality to a non-gay forum in cyberspace enables him to to act on his gay feelings without committing the physical act that would prove he really is a homosexual. It's denial.

lgbtq-identify-construction-in-online-spaces-8-638.jpg
Lmao "non-gay forum". I'm straight but why does it matter what sexuality someone is? Are you a homophobe or something? I can bet you the family who raised you are pieces of shit.

You're saying that because that's what happened in your life when you was younger. Now you're an old fuck who sits on forums all day and relies on chemicals to make you muscular whilst you sit on your ass. I bet you know NOTHING when it comes to training and nutrition. I love how mad you are at my response too.
The "I know you are but what am i" response. You are 15 at the most.... penis in hand, basking in the glow of my responses.

Angry? Not as angry as your mother is that she didn't jackhammer her uterus with a coat hanger the minute she realized what you might turn into (what you are).

So is this dude trying to meet up with dudes to fuck or to fight im so confused he hasn't made it too clear im gonna go with he he trying to fuck dudes with all this cock talk he has got going on

So is this dude trying to meet up with dudes to fuck or to fight im so confused he hasn't made it too clear im gonna go with he he trying to fuck dudes with all this cock talk he has got going on
He sounded pretty randy in those chats.

Very confused individual.

Let me just rewind all this.. I make thread about a bathmate and 6 pages later hella middle aged men and a couple of faggots are mad a fuck lmao. I'm done. I'm going to do what I originally came to do and that's help people on here.

Let me just rewind all this.. I make thread about a bathmate and 6 pages later hella middle aged men and a couple of faggots are mad a fuck lmao. I'm done. I'm going to do what I originally came to do and that's help people on here.
You have no future here I promise you

Yep. You definitely came off as the type wanting to lend a "helping hand".

Nice into man. It was great getting to know you. I'm sure your brief stay here will be quite memorable.

LMAO at all the responses to this twink, and a good idea to let this dumb thread die as it sure sounds like this guy's trolling.

Well Gayzer nice knowing you but you pretty much are winding up on everyone's ignore list and you won't like it very much when no one is responding to you.

My advice: Log out, forget your password and move on.

They also say 'muscles can be too big' or 'bodybuilders look ugly', but honestly they don't appreciate a man with big muscles and a super sized dick until they have one.
So is that why your Tumblr blog is filled with pics of big muscular guys, Jayzer aka DrWannabe? To me it must be your personal spank bank, so you come here to add more am I right :rolleyes:

Lmao "non-gay forum". I'm straight but why does it matter what sexuality someone is? Are you a homophobe or something? I can bet you the family who raised you are pieces of shit.
You seem more gay than straight

So is that why your Tumblr blog is filled with pics of big muscular guys, DrWannabe? To me it must be your personal spank bank, so you come here to add more am I right :rolleyes:
Lmao that isn't me as I'm not on tumblr, it's obviously just a weird fan.

Lmao that isn't me as I'm not on tumblr, it's obviously just a weird fan.
Weird fan? Seems that pic you posted in the other thread could been one of your favorites to spank it to. With the way you been posting you are more gay than straight.

Just as we already knew, GayZee is a poll smoker. No one talks about cocks that much unless they're light in the slippers, and GayZee is very light. Someone open a window and let this fairy fly the fuck out of here. LMFAO

Untitled11.jpg
http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/264466/ (Are gay men really "Soooo much better" than women at giving head? - Measurection - Discussing Man at Length - Small Penis Forum - Powered by FusionBB)

And just in case our cock obsessed friend denies the screenshot is him, this link leads to a small cock support forum where GayZee is a member. http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/262281/ (Penis Size - too large - Measurection - Discussing Man at Length - Small Penis Forum - Powered by FusionBB)