Penis Pump

I haven't logged out. That's an excuse for him to not post evidence. @D-Ballin is nothing but a wimpy coward who tries to impress his boys on the public chat but on private he turns into a 6 year old girl. Lol douche.

Don't you all wish there was a way you could find out the location and address of these Internet trolls. So they don't feel so safe any more. So they could be held accountable for their actions
Oh wait there is...

Don't you all wish there was a way you could find out the location and address of these Internet trolls. So they don't feel so safe any more. So they could be held accountable for their actions
Oh wait there is...
Someone with 7000+ posts on here shouldn't try and act intimidating. Do you deprive your wife off of your dick to stay on these forums all day? Faggot and you look like trash too, ever heard of melanotan you're pale as fuck.

Someone with 7000+ posts on here shouldn't try and act intimidating. Do you deprive your wife off of your dick to stay on these forums all day? Faggot and you look like trash too, ever heard of melanotan you're pale as fuck.
Hang tight. Don't go any where

Too bad it deletes itself. Got some of the later shit though. I'm definitely with you on losing evidence CBS. Seems like this is going to become a problem down the road.

Nice to see you back bitch. And yeah, I'm the one who looks like a little girl. Definitely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-05-15-17-47.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-05-15-17-47.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2015-12-05-15-17-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-05-15-17-31.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 36
Has this faggot even posted a pic? Or is he just running his dick holder about how other people look and trying to spark up conversations about dicks?

Has this faggot even posted a pic? Or is he just running his dick holder about how other people look and trying to spark up conversations about dicks?
I posted a pic of your mom in her underwear so the old sad forum members can beat their dinger to it.

Do you only feel secure on public chat? Lol.
I told you before, we're having too much fun with you for me to keep it all to myself. I'm thinking of the community here. It would be selfish of me not to pass your ass around. Bros before hoes.

Too worried to make your little bitch threats in public? You want to act tough, you can do it here just fine. I don't like little bitches that want to hide behind auto deleted records.

I told you before, we're having too much fun with you for me to keep it all to myself. I'm thinking of the community here. It would be selfish of me not to pass your ass around. Bros before hoes.

Too worried to make your little bitch threats in public? You want to act tough, you can do it here just fine. I don't like little bitches that want to hide behind auto deleted records.
The only reason you took steroids is because you're insecure about your 5.5" boner. And sadly you probably still look like chit. Do you even compete in bodybuilding or powerlifting? Probably not.

Do you only feel secure on public chat? Lol.
Another fake felon here. Going on and on about how his anus was took without his permission. And how he's not gay because of it. Another Internet gangster who feels comfortable running his mouth. Logging on without TOR and being unsecure in anything tech related. You are an ignorant fool and trash to boot. Your small penis and napoleon complex is astonishing. Even a short cunt like you should know this ain't no playground and you ain't no gangster. This handle doesn't hide who you are I promise you. And an unfortunate run in with any one that goes by trukker or brutus would leave you shocked and broken left with doubt and untrusting of any other alpha male. Life can be a terrible place for a little man like yourself. Bravado won't save you. Your best bet is to just run to the kitchen in that small place you got there and swallow drano. As that is the only sure escape from a life of hoses and tubes.