peptides ive tried so far

gotmyles

im 32, peptides are my gateway into ped's basically.

overall summary of modgrf / ghrp2/6
put on 10 lbs of muscle, made some strength gains, appetite gain, and recovery have been helped thus a little more confidence in the gym. also some of the few times ive tweaked a knee or whatever lately it has healed DRAMATICALLY faster than it ever has in the past including my early twenties.
*fun side note*
for the first week and a half was ghrp6 only with no modgrf stacked. and ill say once the modgrf came into equation, my appetite responses to the peptides became even stronger

(for example this week i did a heavy ass leg day with machine work after and my knee pain the next day made my whole life flash before my eyes, which healed VERY fast like 2 days later i was running where in the past similar injuries meant my life is over) didnt have to skip work though, noticeable improvement of my usual capabilities

im almost done with a 12 week round of modgrf stacked with ghrp6 the first first, ghrp2 the second month, and ill be trying out the ipamorelin blend next to finish off the 12 weeks i plan to cycle 3 months on , 2 months off, ongoing, im super impressed.

ive done a 2 bottle round of bpc157 also for some ongoing rib pain, and was impressed, out of the many jabs only 2 of them really were sore from injection site and thats more due to me putting it in curious spots around the ribs and one at the bottom of the lat for example where the muscle is thinnest (also ive learned to inject slowly to further prevent this)

super impressed with bpc157 will probably buy a kit next time i can afford one, and also was impressed enough that ill probably stack it with tb500 next time

i will probably not use ghrp2 again though, the halflife is inconveniently short, so not eating 2 hours then dosing and then not eating 30-60 more minutes gets VERY inconvenient when trying to decide the timing of your training. its like whats more important getting the dose in during training or eating right after training? annoying decision to have to make... anyways ghrp6 was more effective for me due to more appetite boosts and a slightly better halftime made it easier to work with and get results. Ive been SUPER pissed off lately, not sure if its the ghrp2 agreeing with me less than the 6 or what but not too worried i have stormy moods in general

I don't really care for peptides.
IMO ROI is too low based on what you pay vs well maybe it kind of works..maybe
Very case specific and most people don't spot inject the healing peptides like they should getting almost no roi

So you are saying you have to spot-inject healing peptides.
So is sub q in stomach healing pept. no ROI then?
Thanks.
I've heard it both ways and done it both ways. I could not tell a difference between spot injects and stomach inject. Hard to know what to believe.

I guess you have to try and see what works best for you and if those peptides actually work for you.

Ind
So you are saying you have to spot-inject healing peptides.
So is sub q in stomach healing pept. no ROI then?
Thanks.
I did both spot and subq abdomen. No difference in healing time. BPC worked for me, was dealing with bad elbow tendinitis for almost a year and after 4 weeks it was healed.

im 32, peptides are my gateway into ped's basically.

overall summary of modgrf / ghrp2/6
put on 10 lbs of muscle, made some strength gains, appetite gain, and recovery have been helped thus a little more confidence in the gym. also some of the few times ive tweaked a knee or whatever lately it has healed DRAMATICALLY faster than it ever has in the past including my early twenties.
*fun side note*
for the first week and a half was ghrp6 only with no modgrf stacked. and ill say once the modgrf came into equation, my appetite responses to the peptides became even stronger

(for example this week i did a heavy ass leg day with machine work after and my knee pain the next day made my whole life flash before my eyes, which healed VERY fast like 2 days later i was running where in the past similar injuries meant my life is over) didnt have to skip work though, noticeable improvement of my usual capabilities

im almost done with a 12 week round of modgrf stacked with ghrp6 the first first, ghrp2 the second month, and ill be trying out the ipamorelin blend next to finish off the 12 weeks i plan to cycle 3 months on , 2 months off, ongoing, im super impressed.

ive done a 2 bottle round of bpc157 also for some ongoing rib pain, and was impressed, out of the many jabs only 2 of them really were sore from injection site and thats more due to me putting it in curious spots around the ribs and one at the bottom of the lat for example where the muscle is thinnest (also ive learned to inject slowly to further prevent this)

super impressed with bpc157 will probably buy a kit next time i can afford one, and also was impressed enough that ill probably stack it with tb500 next time

i will probably not use ghrp2 again though, the halflife is inconveniently short, so not eating 2 hours then dosing and then not eating 30-60 more minutes gets VERY inconvenient when trying to decide the timing of your training. its like whats more important getting the dose in during training or eating right after training? annoying decision to have to make... anyways ghrp6 was more effective for me due to more appetite boosts and a slightly better halftime made it easier to work with and get results. Ive been SUPER pissed off lately, not sure if its the ghrp2 agreeing with me less than the 6 or what but not too worried i have stormy moods in general
Thanks for sharing that
Peptides source?

ive tried amino asylum ( ok ) , peptidesciences ( better )
ill probably just go off of qsd off the meso board here next time for peptides, they carry everything id use anyways

i was doing a mix of spot injecting and subq. i delt with the post injection pain and did one or two muscle shots of it directly into the lat where my ribs were bothering me, most of them i did subq.

overall the pain stopped within 2 days of bpc ( the injury, not the pip )

Last edited:
keep in mind folks BPC acts on brain receptors so dont feel pain, does not mean its healed in 2 days or a week. I know ive gone overthis million times, but feel its important. BPC acts like an antidepressant, antidepressants stop pain and are RX d for this, also PLENTY of studies outline why antidepressants "heal" tendon bone, broken bone, ulcers etc SAME studies as they do with BPC in animal models. please note that any healing is a downstream effect from less stress and movement of the animals. so just be careful as although FEELS healed very quickly, it is not, so you can re injure and not know it. yes less pain can help heal, but its SLOW not a week or month for chronic injury. so think of it as a NSAI(aspirin), feels better, and maybe helps inflammation a bit because of this, but does not "heal" anything magically. also antidepressant may be safer and more effective and better studied, not only because of impurities and injection risks, but 0 long term studies with BPC, esp if keep taking it more than a month or 2.

eventually a Dr will say this and people will heed more to this reality, but until then just get blog posts by clinics who sell u the injections.

just remember there is a very good reason why BPC animal studies just happen to be the same studies that have already been done on antidepressants as far as healing not a coincidence.

anecdotally you may notice folks who BPC works the best for have a history of anxiety and depression.

so again, while may feel better in a week, its not healed in a week. nothing wrong with feeling better, just feel its important people realize mechanism of action that its not magically healing like they lead u to believe.

it would be interesting if people who take that short acting antidepressant for premature ejaculation garner any pain relief from tendon or joint pain. although perhaps needs to have enough in the blood for a week or 2 to really dampen and rewire the pain pathways from over activity.

Most all drugs go systematic. Unless there is good science showing different that is my go to assumption.