• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Performance labs scam

HDH

10+ Year Member
Well folks I'm finally getting a chance to make this thread. It's been a hectic week for me and I knew this was going to be a long one. I barley have time to answer PMs. Be patient guys, I will respond to everyone. I'm hoping that many will learn and be more cautious when it comes to dealing with scammers.

I first saw the PL line at OLM in the steroid pictures forum. It just seemed at first that it was a guy (Disaster) using the gear and posting pics of it. A few days later the same pics were posted here at MESO but with a different user name (Ceazer). I went back to OLM, PMed Disaster and asked if he was using the screen name Ceazer at MESO. He replied yes but said he was just using the gear. Of course I was suspicious at that time because of the two different user names. I told him that I would keep an eye on his progression with the line.

Robyflexx PMed me here at MESO asking about the line to see if it was legit. I asked him if he was approached by Ceazer about the line and he replied no. He said that he tried to contact Ceazer about it but didn't get a reply. At this time I was not suspicious of robyflex. He sent me a PM the next day saying that Ceazer replied to his PM and gave him the labs e-mail addy. I told him to be careful because the pics could just be bait for a scam, e-mail addys are just not givin out so freely. He asked if I wanted to see the list. I told him to send it to me and I would get back to him with my thoughts. He asked me if I thought it would be OK to make a small order. I told him that I wouldn't. There will have to be many people before me that have received and are getting results before I would ever place an order. He sent it to me but left the e-mail addy off of the list. That's when I first became suspicious of him. He then averaged 20 posts per day trying to build trust amongst the members.

I then noticed that Disaster was banned at OLM so I sent one of the Mods over there a PM telling him of my suspicions about Disaster and robyflexx and asked why he was banned. I still didn't hear anyone call scammer at either board. He was not banned for scamming but for soliciting via PM.

This happened over a period of a few weeks. I was getting PMs from members asking if I knew anything about PL. By this time I knew it was his line and robyflexx was part of it. I thought they might be the same person (Ceazer/robyflexx) so I ran the IP addys but they were different. I checked join dates and they were the same. Still no one calling scammer. It was time to contact Ceazer, give him my thoughts and see his reaction.

I PMed him and told him that I figured he was PL and roby was his partner. Then told him I checked IP addys but only came up with the same join dates. I told him the list itself was a red flag (the list contains everything) and from where I was sitting he was either a scammer or just trying to drum up some biz. Then asked if he had any respected members in the community that could vouch for his product. I also asked why he was banned from OLM. I then told him to hit me back with his thoughts.

He said that he was banned at OLM for spamming. He told me he wasn't a scammer and would have people PM me that are using PL. He also told me he was a Mod on another board and used to Mod at ssbb and would have roby send me some gear to prove it's legitimacy. I went to check out the board he was a Mod on. There were a few posters but it was pretty dead. He even offered me a Mod position. He PMed me and asked me to take down the PL threads as he was going private.

I spoke with Lurch214, a Mod at TSC. He told me a member from his board that posted at MESO was scammed by Disaster/Ceazer. He told me all of the WU info is from sterling heights and Rochester MI. Lurch is a good bro and has been a big help in nailing this guy. I spoke with the member and he was scammed for $600.

I PMed Ceazer and told him the info that I learned from Lurch. This was his response-

This is BS I have seen a few posts like this someone was using a different email performancelabs@safe-mail
Performance has been in business 2 years now with people trying to shut me down left and right and I am so dam tired of this crap. If performance was a scammer then why are people receiving their products, maybe performance is in the xmas spirit.
Performance rep is going down the crapper because of this.
gear 99 has the same problem with gear199 who has the same board setup.
Like I said give me your PO box and pl will send you two free bottles and you will see its bs

And this-

Just reread there is not one member on this board been scammed by PL if that was true they would have posted it. Give it some time and you will see this is not the same PL that is going around. Whoever it is seems to be a client of PL because they know inner workings of his business.
I AM NOT A SCAMMER but very pissed at this time.
There are no negative posts on the board I mod on either.
Go ask guys there or ask kungfu on ironmagazine who is a good client of PL along with many others

And this-

Oh by the way we are based in Dallas Texas not Michigan so that should end this bullshit

This was posted by a member from a different board-

Wanted to let every board know stay away from this guy I was scammed big time
I ordered a test order sent funds to Alpena, Michigan
It came but was shipped from Dallas Texas anyway made a large order
this time was asked to send funds western uniom to Dallas Texas $1400
never received my stuff.
Never returned my emails performancelabs1 at safe-mail.net account closed now.
We got his IP address he was located in Mckinney Texas anyone live close to there?

What a surprise, Texas and Michigan. Here is the Mi address he sent funds to-

Karen Walatkiewicz
643 Dorchester
Rochester Hills,
Michigan 48307
apt #7

This was posted by a different member-

HERES SUM INFO HE TRIED TO GET A FRONT OF FREE VITAMINS

HERES SUM OF HIS REFERENCES HE WAS GOING BY DISASTER ON OLM

Well I am glad you understand the situation hard to research you being new.
No hard feelings just business.
Thanks

Iron magazine handle KungFu
OLM handle Disaster

References megatron Ghostgym.net
Freakazoid on Freaksonline.com
SSB gone
HERES THE ADDY HE WANTED ME TO SEND TOO

Sounds good send 3 Cyponates.
Also any Anadrol in the future?
All works out we will do much business.
Thanks, Disaster

Melissa Mead
43506 Donely Dr.
Sterling Heights
Michigan

Posted by another member-

THIS IS THE SCAMMER HES BEEN AROUND FOREVER HIS NAME IS DAN COTE U ALL KNOW HIM

HERES THE ADDY I GOT FOR HIM

daniel b cote
26822 Inverness St
Trenton, MI 48183-4375

This was posted by a member from this board-

Disaster aka Pumpinlead aka milkman aka Dan Cote made up this brand and noone ever received. I have not been on here in awhile but his posts on other boards read word for word the same as Ceazers. He comes on talking up this new line he is trying and posting lots of pretty pics with holograms. Sound familiar?

There's more info than this but I think everyone gets the point. There are several guys around right now that have been scammed over the last few weeks. He's been at this scam for a long time and has ripped many off.

It sounds like Ceazer is in Michigan and robyflexx is in Texas.

Be smart guys. Don't rush into any purchases. Do your homework. Research the lab and get refs.

HDH

grrr. arrrgh.

Glad the story is finally fully out and glad my shoulder is still too messed up for me to want to start a cycle.

Thanks HDH for looking out. I don't know you, but you do your homework and that is the most anyone can ask for in a mod!

big bump! my friends got offer this gear from Ceazer too,and i see on some other forum they say about scamm!

Be smart guys. Don't rush into any purchases. Do your homework. Research the lab and get refs.

HDH

There you go^^^Learn from these wise words and you won't have a problem. Mad props to HDH for getting the word out and taking the time to inform everyone. Unfortunately scamming comes with the territory in this game. The last thing any of us want is to see good bros get burned like this. Again, thanks to HDH for looking out for our community. ;)

Thanks guys. I could use a little excitement in my life anyways.

Half the info I received on this was from Lurch and his board. Lurch contacted me first and helped me put the rest of it together with his info.

There's info all over the place now. There are even pictures of him and his kids floating around the community. Several addresses of family members. Roby seems to be safe in TX but I don't think he's been at it for as long as Ceazer. There's enough out right now that someone could really do something to him if they wanted to.

HDH

As a fellow Texan I will keep my eyes open...this should be a lesson for all of us to be very weary of anyone you do not personally know.

That piece of shit Ceazer tried to scam me too, I'm not too far from Detroit though, so if anyone knows where I can find a pic of "him" : Dan, Dave Waletwieze, Meeds etc., I wouldn't mind hanging out by the local western union, or paying a visit to one of these addresses... Someone's gotta know something about this piece of shit

This is crazy, everytime you turn around seems like more and more people are dishonest. Why does it have to be that way. I almost got caught up in this mess also.....

Thanks guys. I could use a little excitement in my life anyways.

Half the info I received on this was from Lurch and his board. Lurch contacted me first and helped me put the rest of it together with his info.

There's info all over the place now. There are even pictures of him and his kids floating around the community. Several addresses of family members. Roby seems to be safe in TX but I don't think he's been at it for as long as Ceazer. There's enough out right now that someone could really do something to him if they wanted to.

HDH

Thanks for the shout my friend, I appreciate it. I try to help whenever I can.

Its an unfortunate situation but yes, people have got some detailed info on this guy. Not a wise move.

sorry, but I could tell that dude was fake from a mile away. He sent me 3 pm's out of the blue his first day on the board about a source and that he was in Michigan and then it changed to Dallas, and here is the account number blah blah blah. to send money too. OH yeah, a minimum of $500 order. What a joke. that dude was not even a good scammer.

I guess a big thank you to Lurch is in order to so thanks for the help brother!

No prob man, anytime.

sorry, but I could tell that dude was fake from a mile away. He sent me 3 pm's out of the blue his first day on the board about a source and that he was in Michigan and then it changed to Dallas, and here is the account number blah blah blah. to send money too. OH yeah, a minimum of $500 order. What a joke. that dude was not even a good scammer.

I think he was just trying to rush things because he new people were on to him at OLM. It was only a matter of time before everyone on the boards caught on.

This is so good to post. With so little true and trusted sources available and everything being put into disarray since the big ORD, you have a lot of people desperate out there.

This helps people wake up and realize you have to step back and do some research and just be patient. This was needed because lets be honest, even the most veteran of men have been getting desperate and looking for any source that may appear even half way legit.

I haven't cycled in almost 3 years now and have been getting a little bit desperate but so glad to see this because it helps make me more cautious again.

Too bad that this info will also be used by scammers to know what to do so they won't be so easily caught.

And I am sure this bit of info even scared a few legit sources. I mean if you guys found this guy so easily then just imagined with the "authorities" could do.