Permanent infertility?

Holisticapple

Hello everyone, because of an health issue I am doing TRT since 4 years. I also occasionally use nandrolone for pain management.

Unfortunately due to life circumstances I am low in income so I could not afford any HCG to keep testicle size

So since 4 years I only used about ~ 30.000 IU Hcg , that's nothing

Will there be any permanent damage like infertility? I am occasionally blasting at 300-400mg just for two weeks a couple times a year nothing special .

It could be, it couldn't be.

In my case I been blasting and cruising since 2021 and I'm probably already sterile already.

This is not proved by exams but I always cum inside my gf and she never got pregnant in 3 years!

Hello everyone, because of an health issue I am doing TRT since 4 years. I also occasionally use nandrolone for pain management.

Unfortunately due to life circumstances I am low in income so I could not afford any HCG to keep testicle size

Will there be any permanent damage like infertility? I am occasionally blasting at 300-400mg just for two weeks a couple times a year nothing special .

If you were fertile before steroids you will be fertile when you stop (given enough time). I used HCG religiously and also used nandrolone while on HRT and was totally sterile while using the drugs. I stopped after a couple of years and used clomid for 3 weeks and my wife was pregnant 4 months later. Then I went back on HRT.

It could be, it couldn't be.

In my case I been blasting and cruising since 2021 and I'm probably already sterile already.

This is not proved by exams but I always cum inside my gf and she never got pregnant in 3 years!

Prob taking the pill on the sly while keeping options open for a better prospect bro...

There is another thread about someone successfully regaining fertility.
Don't know if you have done so, already, but you may want to have a look at it, especially the last few pages

Sponsors