Permanent infertility?

Holisticapple

Hello everyone, because of an health issue I am doing TRT since 4 years. I also occasionally use nandrolone for pain management.

Unfortunately due to life circumstances I am low in income so I could not afford any HCG to keep testicle size

So since 4 years I only used about ~ 30.000 IU Hcg , that's nothing

Will there be any permanent damage like infertility? I am occasionally blasting at 300-400mg just for two weeks a couple times a year nothing special .

It could be, it couldn't be.

In my case I been blasting and cruising since 2021 and I'm probably already sterile already.

This is not proved by exams but I always cum inside my gf and she never got pregnant in 3 years!

Hello everyone, because of an health issue I am doing TRT since 4 years. I also occasionally use nandrolone for pain management.

Unfortunately due to life circumstances I am low in income so I could not afford any HCG to keep testicle size

Will there be any permanent damage like infertility? I am occasionally blasting at 300-400mg just for two weeks a couple times a year nothing special .

If you were fertile before steroids you will be fertile when you stop (given enough time). I used HCG religiously and also used nandrolone while on HRT and was totally sterile while using the drugs. I stopped after a couple of years and used clomid for 3 weeks and my wife was pregnant 4 months later. Then I went back on HRT.

It could be, it couldn't be.

In my case I been blasting and cruising since 2021 and I'm probably already sterile already.

This is not proved by exams but I always cum inside my gf and she never got pregnant in 3 years!

Prob taking the pill on the sly while keeping options open for a better prospect bro...

There is another thread about someone successfully regaining fertility.
Don't know if you have done so, already, but you may want to have a look at it, especially the last few pages

I have dealt with this exact issue. Cases can very from person to person, but time on supplemental testosterone/ AAS certainly effects the severity of infertility/ recovery time. In my case I was on trt for 6 years and did not run HCG throughout due to side effects mostly uncontrollable aromatization to estrogen and I believe also progesterone, however some guys report feeling even better with HCG just not the case for me. After this amount of time my semen analysis came back at 0, two of them actually. I did hours of research on studies and other forums and some men were able to recover sperm count easier than others, but for me I had to completely stop trt and take HCG. The dosage I settled at was 1000 units injected daily after a couple of months I finally saw I was producing testosterone on my own verified by bloodwork however sperm remained 0. At this point I decided to introduce FSH ( being that intratesticular testosterone is a requirement to make sperm) you would be wasting money on FSH before hand. It is expensive so I started the first 2 months on 75 iu 3 times per week but nothing. I increased dosage to 75 iu eod and in about a month I finally had 2 sperm. Pretty pathetic count but we were over the moon I knew I was heading in the right direction. 1 month later and my count was at 2.5 million ( still typically too low to conceive naturally) my wife and I decided to do IVF at this point due to my soerm count and she also had her own issues. 1 year later and four embryo transfers later and our baby girl is due in December! I’m not claiming to be an expert but I’ve become pretty well versed in all this over the years, feel free to reach out man I know the struggle