MESO-Rx Exclusive Peter Bond on DNP

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Some readers only care about finding out where to buy DNP or how to use DNP. But for those readers who want to know how DNP works - really want to know the details of how it works - then this article is for you. @PeterBond clarifies the technical aspects in the latest MESO-Rx original article:

Brilliant! I have wondered about the process of uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation and DNP. I love some of these old studies from the 30s and 40s, too! They have some of the best data that we care about (here, BMR increase per 100mg DNP and linear weight loss). I found another old paper on nitrogen retention (OK, not the greatest measure) but it's under well-controlled conditions with strict dietary intake. And I posted some data from a 30s-era paper on testosterone suspension (aqueous) here

Incredible explanation! Thanks @PeterBond

Really enjoy the breakdown of cellular mechanisms. It is incredible how simple the action of DNP really is from a process flow perspective.

Some readers only care about finding out where to buy DNP or how to use DNP. But for those readers who want to know how DNP works - really want to know the details of how it works - then this article is for you. @PeterBond clarifies the technical aspects in the latest MESO-Rx original article:

Thank you. I really want to learn more about this chemical and I am really curious yet apprehensive to try it. Thank you for the article.

Apparently DNP can cause idiosyncratic transient neutropenia.

Not only there are documented cases in the literature, there's an awful lot of anecdotal reports of symptoms that could be explained by such diagnosis.

My own experience is that every time I had worked carelessly with the compound I suffered such symptoms and today, being hospitalized with bloods done due to an unrelated indisposition, neutropenia, that I blame on processing DNP samples earlier this week, is apparent.

Not only there are documented cases in the literature, there's an awful lot of anecdotal reports of symptoms that could be explained by such diagnosis.

My own experience is that every time I had worked carelessly with the compound I suffered such symptoms and today, being hospitalized with bloods done due to an unrelated indisposition, neutropenia, that I blame on processing DNP samples earlier this week, is apparent.
thanks for sharing, hope you are okay my friend<3

Jano, get well soon sir. Everyone should appreciate the real risk you take to reduce harm.

Yeah, that's awful to hear, sorry. What are some of the side effects of risks of ITN? That may be a dumb question, but it's hard for me to read some of these medical articles.

The one thing that I did read is that it tends to go away on its own in 2 years time.
I really hoped somebody would ask.

For me, the most noticeable symptom for me would be balanoposthitic thrush that I'd get within a few days of any contact with DNP and that goes away within another few days after cessation of contact with DNP.

So non-fancy speak.... a dick itch. I find that oddly hilarious.

Didn't really make the connection for years until I saw my bloods today.
I also have had other symptoms, like when I used DNP a few years ago I got bad oral thrush as well... now my flu suddenly went from 5 to 10 (therefore the hospitalization) due to assumed superinfection, in which the condition might have or might have not played a role...

I really hoped somebody would ask.

For me, the most noticeable symptom for me would be balanoposthitic thrush that I'd get within a few days of any contact with DNP and that goes away within another few days after cessation of contact with DNP.

So non-fancy speak.... a dick itch. I find that oddly hilarious.

Didn't really make the connection for years until I saw my bloods today.
I also have had other symptoms, like when I used DNP a few years ago I got bad oral thrush as well... now my flu suddenly went from 5 to 10 (therefore the hospitalization) due to assumed superinfection, in which the condition might have or might have not played a role...
That shit is crazy. The dick itch is only hilarious when you can associate it with dnp exposure and not that college one night stand. So, are you out of the hospital now and in recovery? Hopefully everything goes away permanently soon.

God, I wish it'd be from a college one night stand.
That'd mean that I'm not spending my nights changing diapers and soothing screaming toddlers.

No, I'm still inpatient. Doing remotely what I can and resting. Thank you.

Anyway, it's not much related to DNP, I just found ITN interesting enough to share in hope it'll help somebody at some point before I forget about that.

This is the best explanation on how DNP functions that I have ever read.

Everything else I tried to read basically amounted to a warning of why one shouldn’t do it.

Anything that ACTUALLY works, is going to have side effects if it is overused or abused. I’m on week three of 400mg / day and dropped 16 lbs so far.

@PeterBond years ago, a member called conciliator posted a ton here and elsewhere referencing the old studies. He seemed to be a guru on the subject, however he's either banned here or had his account closed. Was he correct in what he was saying for the years he posted info?

Brilliant! I have wondered about the process of uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation and DNP. I love some of these old studies from the 30s and 40s, too! They have some of the best data that we care about (here, BMR increase per 100mg DNP and linear weight loss). I found another old paper on nitrogen retention (OK, not the greatest measure) but it's under well-controlled conditions with strict dietary intake. And I posted some data from a 30s-era paper on testosterone suspension (aqueous) here
Can't wait for a dissertation on DNP professor!!!