Pharma Mix 2 PIP

ShaunW

Hi All,

Injected 1ml Pharma Mix 2 in each side delt(Total 2ml done twice a week). This is my 6th injection and 3rd in side delt. There has always been discomfort and mild pain for about 2 days but yesterday was bad(up all night bad, and I'm not a baby like that). Immediate pain in the joints and sore to touch(no bumps etc). 1 day later and both delts are inflamed and warm to touch, also having significant pain when moving my arms.

I'd suggest to inject mix2 every day for better results and lower sides. Can't say anything about your issue, sorry.

I'm not sure what Pharma Mix is but most blends are of high concentration and thus cause inflammation/pain. Cutting it with .5 ml sterile oil will most likely help.

Pharmacy mix 2 consist of:
  • Trenbolone Acetate75 mg/ml
  • Drostanolone Propionate 100mg/ml
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75mg/ml
On the site it says the following:

With convenience in mind, only three injections are needed per week to reap the benefits of this incredibly potent synergetic stack of three powerful drugs!

WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend to inject only ½ ml to check the body reaction and to prevent possible side effects, which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc.