PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Does the box comes with the braille code?
Sir ,I understand your concerns ,but we are here from about a year now,without single complaint of quality of our products. There are atleast 2 more popular sources on meso I know of that offer the same product. They have sites with pictures. Please Do your research, then mail me and will provide you pictures,videos,bills from pharmacy for the product you are interested in.
Reggards Shipper

Sir ,I understand your concerns ,but we are here from about a year now,without single complaint of quality of our products. There are atleast 2 more popular sources on meso I know of that offer the same product. They have sites with pictures. Please Do your research, then mail me and will provide you pictures,videos,bills from pharmacy for the product you are interested in.
Reggards Shipper
Sorry, i was not trying to bother you. Ive bought from your source a couple weeks ago and i was the first saying your Clen from sopharma was the only legit one ive tested recently. Ketotifen and Ventolin were g2g too.

Im wondering what my next order will be, just that hahaha

yea here and the other pharmasource thread, answering questions as if he’s a rep. Pretty sure he’s a rep or gets free items. He post all his orders and products. Schill
Understand how this looks sir. I am the only shipper for this thread and can assure that I am not paying Tony for this services. The only free products he received was like everyone else box of Sopharma tamox or clen. Since I became rep and started answering mails many people received the same freebies without me asking anything in return from them.

Understand how this looks sir. I am the only shipper for this thread and can assure that I am not paying Tony for this services. The only free products he received was like everyone else box of Sopharma tamox or clen. Since I became rep and started answering mails many people received the same freebies without me asking anything in return from them.

sir most of have been around awhile. I’m not new just new username. Toni has a reputation for posting in pharmasource threads. Answering questions about shipping and other items. If you want just browse the other thread you’ll see. Trust me. Others here know the routine.

sir most of have been around awhile. I’m not new just new username. Toni has a reputation for posting in pharmasource threads. Answering questions about shipping and other items. If you want just browse the other thread you’ll see. Trust me. Others here know the routine.
Sir I am aware and follow everything in PS thread. I can take responsibility only for my actions . Tony orders quite often and I am receiving full payment for his orders. Think he genuinely wants to help other customers and sources, just his way of doing it doesn't correspond with meso principles.
Reggards shipper

Do you guys have some "normal" unreconstitued HCG like chorimon? I've been looking into Ovitrelle and if I understand correctly, those pens can only be used all at once which isn't good for "on cycle" use.

Do you guys have some "normal" unreconstitued HCG like chorimon? I've been looking into Ovitrelle and if I understand correctly, those pens can only be used all at once which isn't good for "on cycle" use.
Ovitrelle pen have adjustable doses,same like insulin pen.