PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Current discount expires soon.Our priority is to provide you faster communication and services.Thats why We will not give exact time when promos ends .
Next promo probably will be bulk/stack.
We are open for suggestions.
Reggards Shipper

No sir i can't provide it .To be honest i have only heard of it never dig into its pharmacokinetics/dynamycs.Do you find it superior in any way to other serms?
The regular clomid has 2 isomers in it: enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. Research shows that you don't want zuclomiphene due to its sides but enclomiphene isomer by itself is what you really want for its beneficial effects on endogenous testosterone production.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZTcVOTC44&t=152s

@PHARMAonly hello i see you offer Ovitrelle liquid??? what does that mean, i only know the pen, is that a new presentation? and if so can you link me to a picture of it (doesn´t need to be yours, is just that i don´t see it anywhere), interested in pharmaceutical HCG and choriomon seems to be discontinued, thanks

Last edited:
@PHARMAonly hello i see you offer Ovitrelle liquid??? what does that mean, i only know the pen, is that a new presentation? and if so can you link me to a picture of it (doesn´t need to be yours, is just that i don´t see it anywhere), interested in pharmaceutical HCG and choriomon seems to be discontinued, thanks
Hello sir. Ovitrelle liquid is from turkish pharmacies and comes ready to use in syringe - 45 $. We also have Ovitrelle PEN from eu pharmacies -65 $. Both of the products are manifactured by Merck and shipps from EU.
Regards shipper.
20210219_191036.jpg