PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Anyone tried Sopharma Clenbuterol? Ive been told sopharma stop producing Clenbuterol and all products are actually fake.

This will confirm my experiences, every time ive used Sopharma Clen i felt nothing, no shakes, no heartbeat. I switch to another brand and i start sweating like an idiot.

Anyone tried Sopharma Clenbuterol? Ive been told sopharma stop producing Clenbuterol and all products are actually fake.

This will confirm my experiences, every time ive used Sopharma Clen i felt nothing, no shakes, no heartbeat. I switch to another brand and i start sweating like an idiot.
I have some from Pharmasource, the product does its job, after the UGs are often overdosed because they have no precise machine to make mcg products

I bought like 6 boxes so ive put my trust in you sir. If its original Clenbuterol from pharmacies it'll be great, but i just listened sopharma stopped producing it.

If they, product can be unavailable in future after all stocks will be sold out, but still pharmacies have it.

Good evening
Got in contact with him 27/12
Money sent 28/12, placed the order
Today 18/01 asked for tracking, today 18/01 (lol) items received20210118_200710.jpg

I'm happy, shipping time as expected with Covid-19 and new year eve. Gf is happy so I can rest now lol. Would order again, thanks @pharmasource .

i have to apologize @pharmasource Ive just received package and the sopharma clenbuterol blisters are different from the ones i used before, so what i was using was fake. Thanks a lot!

The ones i was using had the expiration date printed in black, this one is more "pharmaceutical" and theyre like a mark in the blister.

INFO FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
Due to lack of my time, shipping and communication with customers will be operated from now by shipper.
contact mail is still same , soon will be posted new pricelist. Thanks for understanding.

pharmagoods@protonmail.com

i have to apologize @pharmasource Ive just received package and the sopharma clenbuterol blisters are different from the ones i used before, so what i was using was fake. Thanks a lot!

The ones i was using had the expiration date printed in black, this one is more "pharmaceutical" and theyre like a mark in the blister.
Than i will buy somes boxes of his clen.

Hello everyone.Please continue sending your questions and order to the mail.Im very active there.Some of you already saw that the last 2 days.Some even go through whole process of ordering +receiving tracking in less than 24 hours.Will be active here also,we are currently working on new promos and discounts that are coming very soon.