PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Hi pharmasource,

Can you please check your email as I'm trying to make an order and sent message like 2-3days ago. Cheers

Ordered a while ago. Received all ordered items, quality seems fine but overall im not so satifsifed to be honest due to delays and rather slow communication

I placed my Order, after i asked for tracking information - which was close to two weeks after placing the order, i got informed that the order hasn't even been shipped yet because one product wasn't in stock and had to be ordered. Wasn't mentioned previously and i thought it has already been shipped.

After more than 2 weeks it has been finally shipped and overall the time from order placement to arriving was ~ 5 weeks. Overall kinda acceptable but i would at least expect to be informed when there are pretty remarkable delays

Regarding communication: I hardly remember receiving a reply to my mail within the same day. It usually took like 1-4 Days to get a reply to mails. The replies are also pretty short and sometimes parts of the message even get skipped / are ignored. As an example:
I asked if there are any discounts planned and asked if a item is on stock. 5 Days later i only got the reply that the item isn't in stock. My first message hasn't been answered.

This isn't the only source here for this products and i don't really see the efforts to be competetive by trying to satisfy customers, and also not even trying to be competitive regarding prices

takkix I agree with what you said about communication, if that could improve a bit, it would give more peace of mind for people. For others, I am posting below my recent IGF from his Genotropin. I posted earlier a 387 IGF after 3 weeks on 3.6iu 5on2off schedule. This is now after 2 weeks of mwf 6.8iu. that's 20.4iu per week instead of 18iu per week, so would expect it to increase 13.3% to 438 IGF. At 453 IGF, that's pretty close. So two things: 1. Source's Geno is real and 2. one anecdote that mwf vs. mtwtf doesn't really affect serum IGF (as I think most experienced folks agree, IGF stays pretty constant). I have heard some folks say mwf is better, but doesn't seem to make a big diff. in this case.

Attachments

• labcorp igf after 2 weeks mwf.JPG
    labcorp igf after 2 weeks mwf.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 34
takkix I agree with what you said about communication, if that could improve a bit, it would give more peace of mind for people. For others, I am posting below my recent IGF from his Genotropin. I posted earlier a 387 IGF after 3 weeks on 3.6iu 5on2off schedule. This is now after 2 weeks of mwf 6.8iu. that's 20.4iu per week instead of 18iu per week, so would expect it to increase 13.3% to 438 IGF. At 453 IGF, that's pretty close. So two things: 1. Source's Geno is real and 2. one anecdote that mwf vs. mtwtf doesn't really affect serum IGF (as I think most experienced folks agree, IGF stays pretty constant). I have heard some folks say mwf is better, but doesn't seem to make a big diff. in this case.
Dosed all at once?

Im with Genos using them eod 3.6ui AM and 3.6ui PM (25.2ui week)
Looking forward to take bloods. I should expect pretty similar results.

I agree with communication, after made the payment i received no reply. I dont know if my order was shipped or not.

Dosed all at once?

Im with Genos using them eod 3.6ui AM and 3.6ui PM (25.2ui week)
Looking forward to take bloods. I should expect pretty similar results.

I agree with communication, after made the payment i received no reply. I dont know if my order was shipped or not.
For my mwf 6.8 iu, I am doing 3.6iu pre workout and 3.3iu about an hour post workout

Sponsors

Latest posts