[Pharmacom] [Blood Work] [Test Cyp] [2016 March]

My next question @Seven Dog is what's your blood work history show? The reason I ask is because there are so many misconceptions of how this TT numbers thing is supposed to work. Until you have a solid few cycles with the exact same protocol it is extremely difficult to say with any certainty where you stand.

Well I've only had one other blood work done (One Pharma). I was pinning his Test C 1.2ml E3D. His was 180mg/ml. Blood came back at 3695. That was my first cycle in over 10+yrs.

One Pharma Blood Work | MESO-Rx Forum

Then I cruised on 1ml of his Test (One Pharma) E6D until Dec. 21st, 2015.

Damn, I misread your post. I thought it was a total of 800mg per week. 400 twice per week.

Not as bad as I originally thought.

Blood work was done on March 1st, 2016. Blood was taking 35hrs from last pin. All pins were done on Mondays and Thursdays with the exception of last pin before draw which was done Sunday evening.

I've been running:

All Pharmacom

Test Cyp .8ml twice (400mg) EW for 7 weeks
EQ .7ml Monday .8ml Thursday (750mg) EW for 11 weeks
Tbol 50mg ED since January 31st
Anastrazolos .5mg EOD for 11 weeks

All above were from Black Friday Sale

I've also been using Ralox 60mg ED and Nolva 10mg ED (India Pharma Grade)

View attachment 36488

View attachment 36491
Ourt rep asked me to quickly check this thread . Do you have other test cyp vials bought during black friday sale? We have no problems to ship it to Simec. But of course to be sure we would like to ship a closed vial. Do you have one?

Ourt rep asked me to check this thread quickly. Do you have other test cyp vials bought during black friday sale? We have no problems to ship it to Simec. But of course to be sure we would like to ship a closed vial. Do you have one?

No not a closed vial, only one that has been used/opened.

Ourt rep asked me to quickly check this thread . Do you have other test cyp vials bought during black friday sale? We have no problems to ship it to Simec. But of course to be sure we would like to ship a closed vial. Do you have one?

@Seven Dog has to ship it for testing. If the sample goes through Pharmacom in the chain of custody it is no longer valid imo

its bad... not that i do not trust you, but we all understand that we can not be 100% sure in a result received from an opened used vial... all tests done by us, and not only by us, also by other customers are passed. i would gladly agree to ship a closed vial of test cyp. if someone has a closed test cyp vial from black friday sale also we would prefer to ship it to Simec. of course we will replace this vial and even give an extra one for help. what do you say guys?
could you suppose this result can be lower due to your illness?

Last edited:
@Seven Dog has to ship it for testing. If the sample goes through Pharmacom in the chain of custody it is no longer valid imo
we never offer to test it through us. Customers always negotiate and ship items directly into lab. we have no attitide to this except the fact that we cover expenses.

its bad... not that i do not trust you, but we all understand that we can not be 100% sure in a result received from an opened used vial... all tests done by us, and not only by us, also buy other customers are passed. i would glagly agree to ship a closed vial of test cyp. if someone has a closed test cyp vial from black friday sale also we would prefer to ship it to Simec. of course we will replace this vial and even give an extra one for help. what do you say guys?

I understand. Maybe someone has one they will ship.

i think my initial guess that test was capped was not true. i looked at previous labs i had and the wording is exact to yours so probably same lab and i have a reading in 1900s

Really would like to see a vial tested thru simec. Maybe we could finally get some closure on the issue of blood levels and split dosing vs single. I've read and seen evidence of so many varying opinions on how dosing schedule effects these tests.

I follow almost the same protocol as Seven. I came back 6x on 500/week of cyp (250 2x weekly) and recently 9x on a different batch of cyp at 200/week (100 2x weekly). Only difference is I got bloods 24 hours after last pin. Both results posted here in this section. Seven weeks in on the 500 and six weeks into the 200.

Just out of curiosity have two members ever ran the same batch of test, following the same protocols and then gotten bloods to compare where the levels are? Would be interesting with all the results varying so much.

Would you say that Anastrazolos is working as it should? I've been considering getting some because of price.

Really would like to see a vial tested thru simec. Maybe we could finally get some closure on the issue of blood levels and split dosing vs single. I've read and seen evidence of so many varying opinions on how dosing schedule effects these tests.
There is a very considerable difference between split dosing and single dosing

There is a very considerable difference between split dosing and single dosing
Do you notice it in test results only or is there viable difference in lean tissue growth and or side effects? I've only ever ran split dose with longer ester gear. I'm of the old notion that steady levels meant a more steady state in the body overall leading to less sides and more anabolism, but I do see this falling out of favor more and more for doing single weekly doses with your long esters like cyp and enan

Do you notice it in test results only or is there viable difference in lean tissue growth and or side effects? I've only ever ran split dose with longer ester gear. I'm of the old notion that steady levels meant a more steady state in the body overall leading to less sides and more anabolism, but I do see this falling out of favor more and more for doing single weekly doses with your long esters like cyp and enan
It's only done to decrease unfavorable side effects or in my case to avoid pinning a shit fucking ton of cc's at once:D

Unfavorable side effects that come with the huge spike and huge trough with single pinning