[Pharmacom] [Blood Work] [Test Cyp] [2016 March]

That makes sense but look at anaboliclab for example the test e300 test first round tested 306mg/ml and the second was 366mg/ml or something like that. If they switch production of different compounds on the same machine I would think it'd be easier to narrow down any discrepancies throughout time of all these production runs and different compounds. It makes it nearly impossible when every single product has the exact same batch number for the past year or however long it's been when you get a low blood result or a simec test way over or a bit under from different times. I don't even know what Im getting at here lol just my own thoughts I thought I'd share. I've personally had good experiences with pcom myself, I have nothing against them.

Frank uses coffee as an example. Saying that once coffee is brewed it's not possible to give one cup stronger coffee than another. Makes sense. But, why the difference is test results? If it's fully automated, why the inconsistency within batches?

Could the sale gear be diluted?
Could there be inconsistencies in the raws?

Who knows.

I'm sure tons of raws are ordered, and all though that may be one "batch" to pharmacom, I doubt every several hundred lbs is.the same "batch" to their supplier. Could be wrong. Just thinking out loud. I also think, at this point, pharmacom has little to gain by PURPOSELY selling bad gear. Now manufacturing mishaps and other unforseen problems, that's another story...

Guys you Srsly panicky a lot and go on some crazy speculation.

I'm no pharmacom attorney but please let's use a bit of good sense here.

1) EQ doesn't have to raise blood cell like a mofo on everyone. On 600mg a week of EQ I don't notice almost any increase of rbc. On 900mg it does but at a normal pace. There are ppl using 1-1.5g and they are fine.
SO STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT AND BROSCIENCE FOR FUCK SAKE.

In case this reference was specifically at me...
Respectfully- I am not spreading "bullshit and Brosscience"
I spend more on bloodwork than I do on cycle. I also have access to many other individuals labs and am aware of their protocol. I fully understand how EQ affects myself. I will try find the time to post up some bloods, they will speak for themselves. Thanks

I just got bloods on sum pharacom test c and it came back 4x..... this is the second set of bloods i have ran with pharacoms line and both came back around 4x or 5x.
If I recall you got great numbers from another ugl correct? Like somewhere around 10x? I know numbers cmvary by individual but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of mediocre bloods on pharmacom.

If I recall you got great numbers from another ugljurect? Like somewhere around 10x? I know numbers cmvary by individual but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of mediocre bloods on pharmacom.
I think you have me mixed up with somone else. I wish i got 10x. Still lookin

Im not tryin to be a pharacom cheer leader or nothin but i was happy with the results. Not crazy impressed but what you gonna do. Maybe one day ill find some cheap pharm grade lol.

Im not tryin to be a pharacom cheer leader or nothin but i was happy with the results. Not crazy impressed but what you gonna do. Maybe one day ill find some cheap pharm grade lol.
Same here. I'll hold final judgement until I have blood work at least for concrete evidence, but so far so good.

I'm new to all this so please excuse my ignorance. Was it decided if these are good or bad test results? I see some stating they are decent and some saying not.

I'm new to all this so please excuse my ignorance. Was it decided if these are good or bad test results? I see some stating they are decent and some saying not.

I was hoping for a little better result. It more than likely would have been higher if I was only pinning once every week instead of twice. I'll do another test when I cruise on one pin EW....its gonna be awhile though.

I was hoping for a little better result. It more than likely would have been higher if I was only pinning once every week instead of twice. I'll do another test when I cruise on one pin EW....its gonna be awhile though.

Thank you for the info. I was originally hoping I could help as far as testing but after rereading it looks like it's from a different sale.

Everyone's body processes testosterone differently. The only way to know for sure is to send it to simec for lab testing. There isn't a 10x rule or 4x rule. It's been proven unscientific. Check out this WADA funded study. 10x rule unscientific!

One of the notable findings was the huge difference in response to testosterone injections between the individuals in this study. For example, one guy had a testosterone level of approximately 3,300 ng/dL!While another guy given 500 mg’s of test enanthate had only a level of 1,000 ng/dL after 4 days. The authors attribute this difference in testosterone metabolism to genetic differences in the phosphodiesterase PDE7B gene. It also helps put things into perspective as to why we see such a varying degree of doses in the bodybuilding world. Some guys need only a little and they are what we often call hyper responders, while others seem to use endless amounts of AAS with a fairly moderate or even poor response.

Everyone's body processes testosterone differently. The only way to know for sure is to send it to simec for lab testing. There isn't a 10x rule or 4x rule. It's been proven unscientific. Check out this WADA funded study. 10x rule unscientific!

One of the notable findings was the huge difference in response to testosterone injections between the individuals in this study. For example, one guy had a testosterone level of approximately 3,300 ng/dL!While another guy given 500 mg’s of test enanthate had only a level of 1,000 ng/dL after 4 days. The authors attribute this difference in testosterone metabolism to genetic differences in the phosphodiesterase PDE7B gene. It also helps put things into perspective as to why we see such a varying degree of doses in the bodybuilding world. Some guys need only a little and they are what we often call hyper responders, while others seem to use endless amounts of AAS with a fairly moderate or even poor response.[/QUO
I consistently get 4x to 5x back on bloods it drives me crazy.... Its happened every time so i know now its just my body. Ive seen many times guys here at meso run two thirds the amount im running from the same lab and have much higher TT levels its actually depressing lol. Ill shut up know.
Good post bud