Pharmacom- Deca 600mg/ml HPLC

He didn’t know that the sample was your gear, but OK…

So you’re basically asking people to trust your in-house testing with a profit motive vs. blind testing?

OK bud
I wonder if it’s the same equipment that showed the Arimidex to be Arimidex. Meanwhile both Lab4Tox and Jano showed it as Letrozole.

I wonder if it’s the same equipment that showed the Arimidex to be Arimidex. Meanwhile both Lab4Tox and Jano showed it as Letrozole.

Jano must have screwed them by ninja-stealthing into their facility and messing with their machine’s calibration.

It’s the only explanation.

And where is the proof that this is our product?

I could post a picture of your product but you’d just say some bs of, how do I know it’s not tapered with. Same as how you guys want a video of customers opening their packs when it arrives for you guys to fix any issues. Literally no one else makes Deca in that high of a mg/ml to my knowledge.

Hello everyone! Thank you for this new laboratory testing, but we are not surprised by these tests from Jano. We do not agree with these results, as we regularly check our products on personal chromatography - we have excellent results on it! Jano has tried to mix us with shit more than once, so we are not surprised by the new laboratory analysis.
GTFOH dumb ass. It was a blind sample!

He didn’t know that the sample was your gear, but OK…

So you’re basically asking people to trust your in-house testing with a profit motive vs. blind testing?

OK bud
It's like when the police murder some innocent guy, and then they "investigate themselves", and find out they did nothing wrong.

Hello everyone! Thank you for this new laboratory testing, but we are not surprised by these tests from Jano. We do not agree with these results, as we regularly check our products on personal chromatography - we have excellent results on it! Jano has tried to mix us with shit more than once, so we are not surprised by the new laboratory analysis.
Well that’s unfortunate for you, at one point you could pull the “I don’t trust jano” card, it doesn’t really work like that anymore.

He has proved himself to be an incredibly trustworthy service and almost every single customer and vendor alike on this forum is in agreement with that.

If you want to brush it off and blame jano, that’s not gonna fly with the guys around here anymore. As I stated he has proved himself to sources and customers alike who have used his blind testing service. Which is infact a blind sample, so your sob story about jano having it out for you isn’t gonna fly either.

The customer would have had to be in on it with jano, which would be a very maliciously planned pre meditated plan.

OP of this thread is a trustworthy member of this community who we all recognize as such. He has done lots of blind samples for many sources gear in the past and has always shared the results, good or bad.

So you want us all to believe that this trusted member conspired with jano to send in a blind sample from pcom with the sole intention to throw shade on the name

But INSTEAD you want us to believe your in-house testing service with a very clear incentive for your own business correctly tested it instead and to disregard the blind customer testing.

Makes sense

Could this bad result be because of degradation of the compound, as you said that you purchased it "a few years back"?

I actually REALLY liked pharmacom up until this point... saying you dont trust anothers lab tests and we should only trust yours?... I am speechless

And where is the proof that this is our product?
You’ve just lost ALL credibility, do you apply that same stance when lab tests come back showing your products to be accurately dosed, of course you don’t , you accept them as the gospel, along with your shitty delivery times,delivering out of date gear and avoidance of real questions you’ve joined the ranks of @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , congratulations.

Beat me to it.

Been over a year with the "We are looking into it" LOL

It's to allow more time to go by so people can eventually forget about it.

Really really sad how far down Pcom has gone.

There old stuff was actually top notch.

Now you get leaky stoppers, expired gear, and whatever dosed meds, or hell if it even has the active ingredient lol.

Well that’s unfortunate for you, at one point you could pull the “I don’t trust jano” card, it doesn’t really work like that anymore.

He has proved himself to be an incredibly trustworthy service and almost every single customer and vendor alike on this forum is in agreement with that.

If you want to brush it off and blame jano, that’s not gonna fly with the guys around here anymore. As I stated he has proved himself to sources and customers alike who have used his blind testing service. Which is infact a blind sample, so your sob story about jano having it out for you isn’t gonna fly either.

The customer would have had to be in on it with jano, which would be a very maliciously planned pre meditated plan.

OP of this thread is a trustworthy member of this community who we all recognize as such. He has done lots of blind samples for many sources gear in the past and has always shared the results, good or bad.

So you want us all to believe that this trusted member conspired with jano to send in a blind sample from pcom with the sole intention to throw shade on the name

But INSTEAD you want us to believe your in-house testing service with a very clear incentive for your own business correctly tested it instead and to disregard the blind customer testing.

Makes sense
There are many other laboratories that we trust and that have proven themselves well. It's your choice to believe or not. After several situations with Jano, we do not trust him and for us his tests are not 100% truth.

There are many other laboratories that we trust and that have proven themselves well. It's your choice to believe or not. After several situations with Jano, we do not trust him and for us his tests are not 100% truth.
Two words yet again, dumb ass: blind test.

You know how dumb that sounds? So believe a guy who recieved a sample completely blinded or a source who had 2 HPLC test done (From different companies) because the active ingredient was switched for something else over a year ago and swept under the rug everytime it's been brought up?

Last edited:
Another lab (anabolic lab) that you guys have actually used many times tested this same product a few years back and you guys had poor results on it then. For fuck sakes just acknowledge that you guys are either testing your products in house and still sending out crap or that you guys don’t test before hand at all.