Pharmacom- Deca 600mg/ml HPLC

@B Ware you should definitely post this in the underground section in their thread. This is so shameful i can not even believe what i am reading here.
Those guys literally have an excuse for everything - sent out expired gear "it is still ok, just random numbers on the package", fail at blind tests "its janos fault". I mean, does pharmacom really believe their customer base is as dumb as they think they are?

@B Ware you should definitely post this in the underground section in their thread. This is so shameful i can not even believe what i am reading here.
Those guys literally have an excuse for everything - sent out expired gear "it is still ok, just random numbers on the package", fail at blind tests "its janos fault". I mean, does pharmacom really believe their customer base is as dumb as they think they are?

I actually did post it in pcom’s thread. It got buried. Only one shill even really noticed it. There’s a different kinda stupid in that thread.

I actually did post it in pcom’s thread. It got buried. Only one shill even really noticed it. There’s a different kinda stupid in that thread.

i c and brought it up again.
this shouldnt get buried and properly solved

Hello everyone! Thank you for this new laboratory testing, but we are not surprised by these tests from Jano. We do not agree with these results, as we regularly check our products on personal chromatography - we have excellent results on it! Jano has tried to mix us with shit more than once, so we are not surprised by the new laboratory analysis.
Would you be willing to provide data of the raws for this batch from your own testing equipment (and potentially later batches of deca raws for comparison)?

Well Fuck, looks like my next post to meso will be does anyone want to buy a bunch of Pharmacom gear. Thank christ i secured doubles from other srcs

Fuck PharmacoN. They are one of the most expensive, dishonest sources on this board and I don't know why guys still continue to use them. I guess it goes to show that doing a bit of research before you buy is worth the time spent.

If anything it'll be a good lot to send in for testing
Just the guys and pcoms overall attitude. They used to be amazing. They gave me some incredible bogo deals in the past, now they are messing up, with customer service and things.

Is pharmaqoo and pharmacon the same? Or am I mixing it up right now?
They are two separate sources. Pharmaqo was over here in the past, acting like a prick but guys also still use him. I believe @SkankHunt has tested some of their products in the past and they tested well, if my memory is serving me.

@B Ware , @SkankHunt . I have a quick question. I’m sending some products to jano for testing and I was wondering what the best shipping method was before I choose. Is usps reliable enough to go that route or should I just pay the extra money and go fedex ? Appreciate it fellas

@B Ware , @SkankHunt . I have a quick question. I’m sending some products to jano for testing and I was wondering what the best shipping method was before I choose. Is usps reliable enough to go that route or should I just pay the extra money and go fedex ? Appreciate it fellas

I used usps once and will never again. They told me it would be there in two weeks. It took nearly two months. The tracking would show no movement for weeks. I seriously considered just sending Jano another pack.

Now I use ups and he has it in a little over a week and I have results in two weeks or less.

With ups I payed $130ish

With usps I payed I believe $50ish

The extra cost for shipping sucks but who wants to wait nearly two months for results? Not me

I used usps once and will never again. They told me it would be there in two weeks. It took nearly two months. The tracking would show no movement for weeks. I seriously considered just sending Jano another pack…..
Thanks for the heads up. I may have jumped the gun but all I can do now is wait and see.

I’ve always used UPS without any issue. I’ve sent probably 20+ parcels to Jano and never had a problem. From my state it was around $180. It usually got to him in 4 days.

I used usps once and will never again. They told me it would be there in two weeks. It took nearly two months. The tracking would show no movement for weeks. I seriously considered just sending Jano another pack.

Now I use ups and he has it in a little over a week and I have results in two weeks or less.

With ups I payed $130ish

With usps I payed I believe $50ish

The extra cost for shipping sucks but who wants to wait nearly two months for results? Not me
Jano recommended that I send it via USPS untracked. That made a huge difference. I think it took about 7-10 days to get to him and it only cost me I think $5 for shipping.