MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I've never seen that tracking status before -- strange, must be something new.
So it is something with the postal service.

My guess is that it is most likely some CV19 related issue -- maybe a restriction in one of the nations or regions in the shipping path or an issue with postal service personnel being ill/quarantined etc.

But just guessing; there is just no way to know when it is in control of the postal service.
honestly can you just cancel my package out? it'll return to your facility and then ship mine EMS express. best shipping ever.

I dont know whats up with other ppls delivery times but i just received some packages in less than 3 weeks from international warehouse to europe.I dont know how you guys are doing this during covid times but im impressed.Keep it up!

I dont know whats up with other ppls delivery times but i just received some packages in less than 3 weeks from international warehouse to europe.I dont know how you guys are doing this during covid times but im impressed.Keep it up!
The people that have shitty td are in the states I believe

The people that have shitty td are in the states I believe
The people who are getting mad at delivery times are ridiculously entitled and hindsight we. Oh, you’re ordering online, from a warehouse in Europe, where recently they’ve had their borders closed bc of covid, and you’re upset that something you ordered (during Holiday season) took 6 weeks to arrive. It USUALLY takes 2-4 weeks anyways…This is not Amazon, there’s no next day delivery. They don’t have DCs in every state and country.

Plan for your cycle. And if you’re too retarded to do so (see guy who put metal in microwave and didn’t know why that was bad), double up your purchase. Or maybe order a little earlier than when you’re on your last vial

Placed an order last night for test c 250 from w3 when it said warehouse was running low. Got a confirmation email at 3am saying order was confirmed and is processing. But w3 is now out of stock as of this morning. Does that mean I ordered in time and my shipment will come from w3 still or will it have to come from w2? Just curious because there is about a $30 price difference and what I'm more worried about, the greater increase in shipping time?

The people who are getting mad at delivery times are ridiculously entitled and hindsight we. Oh, you’re ordering online, from a warehouse in Europe, where recently they’ve had their borders closed bc of covid, and you’re upset that something you ordered (during Holiday season) took 6 weeks to arrive. It USUALLY takes 2-4 weeks anyways…This is not Amazon, there’s no next day delivery. They don’t have DCs in every state and country.

Plan for your cycle. And if you’re too retarded to do so (see guy who put metal in microwave and didn’t know why that was bad), double up your purchase. Or maybe order a little earlier than when you’re on your last vial
Man I never used this source before lol. I know how things work with online steroid sales. I purchase my Trt and cycles a year in advance so I don’t have to worry. I agree with you that people have a Convoluted idea that they are going to receive their order in less than a month even though it’s coming from the other side of the world

honestly can you just cancel my package out? it'll return to your facility and then ship mine EMS express. best shipping ever.
If i recall your situation correctly, you said you checked tracking and have a tracking status shown with the postal service.
So it sounds like the pack has already shipped out and in the postal system.
You can confirm if it shipped by check the order status on your Basicstero dashboard.

IF it has already shipped, there is no way to cancel this order -- there are no returns or refunds etc.
Please see point #4 under "ORDERING" in the source's terms page:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms

Nonetheless, you are always welcome to communicate directly with the source's customer service to ask if they know more regarding this tracking status.

You would need to contact the source directly for that type of inquiry.
The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting Basicstero directly:

I made an order today from warehouse 2, how long does it usually take to process the payment? Thanks
if the payment info is all correct, it usually takes a few business days to be confirmed. Now it is already Friday evening in Russia, so I am not sure if anyone will be working again until next week.

I expect your payment would be confirmed by early next week once the source's staff has time at work.

IF you do not see a status update by mid-week next week, consider contacting the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

See my post quoted below for information regarding how to properly submit payment info:
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

We get stuff faster from India, turkey, or bulgaria than this place dude.

Thx for testing, another reason to not go with this guy. Everytime i come into here, multiple people have issues yet people continue ordering anyways. And it's not even pharma.

If i recall your situation correctly, you said you checked tracking and have a tracking status shown with the postal service.
So it sounds like the pack has already shipped out and in the postal system.
You can confirm if it shipped by check the order status on your Basicstero dashboard.

IF it has already shipped, there is no way to cancel this order -- there are no returns or refunds etc.
Please see point #4 under "ORDERING" in the source's terms page:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms

Nonetheless, you are always welcome to communicate directly with the source's customer service to ask if they know more regarding this tracking status.

You would need to contact the source directly for that type of inquiry.
The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting Basicstero directly:
i don't understand what you guys are spending the $20 shipping fee on then. that's more than enough to get a couple vials over from the other side of the world. can't you guys think of a better logistic system? i mean it's not like it would be any more effort on your part to simply pick a different carrier. there are dozens of ways to ship product and for some reason you guys can't seem to deliver a package in under 4 weeks.

pharmacom used to be top notch and not this shitkicking bucket shop who ship their vials on the fuckin pony express. the supply chain thing has been an issue for months now how have you guys not figured this out by now? you're running a mutlimillion dollar operation here. you can't at least warn your customers that packages can take up to 8 weeks? at least offer an alternative like express DHL or EMS or something!!

This is a huge mistake. It's one of the main reasons I come back to Pharmacom. You can get everything else from other top tier sources out there. But this was unique to Pharmacom. Ya it's an expensive product but there are people that will pay for it. It's something unique Pharmacom no longer has which is important in a competitive market where other top tier international UGL (Alpha, Dragon, etc) have identicle items. Hopefully they'll reconsider.

Who else sells real 200mg primo?
Due to lack of Pharmacom/basicstero having primo 200, I picked up some 200mg/ml primo direct from Dragon Pharma (dragonpharmastore.com). I hope it's legit. What's your guys experience?

Again, been using pharmacom primo for ages and am disappointed they no longer make the higher concentration.

Due to lack of Pharmacom/basicstero having primo 200, I picked up some 200mg/ml primo direct from Dragon Pharma (dragonpharmastore.com). I hope it's legit. What's your guys experience?

Again, been using pharmacom primo for ages and am disappointed they no longer make the higher concentration.
dude you're gonna get a test/mast blend IF you're lucky

regardless of what they say why would you even believe ANYTHING is able to be 600mg/ml? seriously?

Because it says so on the label and they have a video of their hplc machine and said they test in house. Which either they do and just said screw it and sent it out anyway or they don’t test in house and lied. Both are shady. To answer your dumb ass question tho, I don’t trust any ugl and is why I test everything. I knew this wouldn’t test well and is why I tested it. Few years back AL tested it and it was over dosed. So now both test should have customers/members questioning why would one pay extra for their gear and wait a ridiculous amount of time to get it when they are shady and not meeting label claims when they said they test in house.

6531101E-E885-407B-B0BC-ECA981DAD7EC.jpeg