MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Because it says so on the label and they have a video of their hplc machine and said they test in house. Which either they do and just said screw it and sent it out anyway or they don’t test in house and lied. Both are shady. To answer your dumb ass question tho, I don’t trust any ugl and is why I test everything. I knew this wouldn’t test well and is why I tested it. Few years back AL tested it and it was over dosed. So now both test should have customers/members question why would one pay extra for their gear and wait a ridiculous amount of time to do so when they are shady and not meeting label claims when they said they test in house.

View attachment 159272
you knew it wouldn't test well yet you invested $200 into it just to see the results and be angry about it? yeah that makes a lot of sense

you knew it wouldn't test well yet you invested $200 into it just to see the results and be angry about it? yeah that makes a lot of sense

Yeah cause spending $ on harm reduction and sharing the results with the community is so ridiculous.

Who’s angry? I sent it in just out of curiosity as I was already sending off a few other items from another source to be tested.

Yeah cause spending $ on harm reduction and sharing the results with the community is so ridiculous.

Who’s angry? I sent it in just out of curiosity as I was already sending off a few other items from another source to be tested.
if that's what you're into that's great, we need people like you. i think it'd be more helpful though if you tested more common products like test c 250, tren 100, deca 200, primo 100, etc etc. i haven't seen third party tests from pharmacom in a long time (i think?)

if that's what you're into that's great, we need people like you. i think it'd be more helpful though if you tested more common products like test c 250, tren 100, deca 200, primo 100, etc etc. i haven't seen third party tests from pharmacom in a long time (i think?)
How about YOU do some testing instead of questioning a member about one test, then advising he test something else.

And your original question about why he thought it would test at 600mg is hilarious. Dumbest question so far this year.

How about YOU do some testing instead of questioning a member about one test, then advising he test something else.

And your original question about why he thought it would test at 600mg is hilarious. Dumbest question so far this year.
find me any product with a label claim over 400mg/ml by any lab with a good test result.

find me any product with a label claim over 400mg/ml by any lab with a good test result.
It doesn't matter. If a source sells higher priced test U labeled at 800mg a ml with guiacol and I buy it, I want 800mg a ml. This shouldn't have to be said.

As a past buyer, it sounds like you're defending this guy under the guise of an impossible label claim to meet.

It doesn't matter. If a source sells higher priced test U labeled at 800mg a ml with guiacol and I buy it, I want 800mg a ml. This shouldn't have to be said.

As a past buyer, it sounds like you're defending this guy under the guise of an impossible label claim to meet.
im not defending him im actually pretty pissed at these guys at the moment due to their logistics incompetence

im not defending him im actually pretty pissed at these guys at the moment due to their logistics incompetence
Hi there! On the topic of logistical difficulties associated with Warehouse 1- we have already answered this question. Yes, our warehouse had problems. Problems related to health of our agents and clear uninterrupted operation. We have repeatedly apologized to each customer here, as well as to those with whom we communicated through email messages. In addition to the usual apologies, various bonuses were issued for violation of delivery deadlines or or non-availability of goods in stock. At the moment, we are in the process of improving this problem and hope that during February we will reach a stable level of sales work in Europe!

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

this is a late review that i've been meaning to get around too. but very satisfied all around and hope the quality remains.

my order showed up three weeks after i placed it (w2) everything i ordered as expected and everything performing very much as expected. what i did not expect was an extra blister of tbol and winny that i didn't order but was thrown in there... one blister was missing a pill and the other was a little misaligned, so idk if quality control pulled those out of inventory and just threw them to me or what happened there but... thanks ! you guys can throw me your misprinted blisters anytime... fuck up some dbol maybe next time ;)
I dont know whats up with other ppls delivery times but i just received some packages in less than 3 weeks from international warehouse to europe.I dont know how you guys are doing this during covid times but im impressed.Keep it up!
Hi, thanks for the feedback, if you have any questions - please contact us, we will always help.

@Pharmacom Support is there an email address I can contact you directly at in regards to shipping assistance?
The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting Basicstero directly:
How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful
Be sure to check your Email spam folder after contacting customer service in case the email service filters the reply as spam.

Been a Pharmacom customer for the last 5 years, and have always been very impressed with the quality you guys offer! Blood tests have always come back as genuine product, and sterility and quality have always been top notch. That is why I wanted to bring to the attention that there is a pretty significant problem with the new tops you guys have started using this year on your multidose vials.

You can see the attached picture, the old style is on the left and the new one on the right. It is significantly harder to puncture, requiring a lot of effort to pierce. Most concerning though is that, when pierced, the stopper breaks off little pieces of rubber that get into the syringe!

Definitely don't want to inject that! This was drawn with a brand new sharp 18g 1" needle. Never happened before with the old stopper! Do you guys have any plans to address this issue?

Attachments

• 20220124_144631.jpg
    20220124_144631.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 20220124_144703.jpg
    20220124_144703.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 57
Been a Pharmacom customer for the last 5 years, and have always been very impressed with the quality you guys offer! Blood tests have always come back as genuine product, and sterility and quality have always been top notch. That is why I wanted to bring to the attention that there is a pretty significant problem with the new tops you guys have started using this year on your multidose vials.

You can see the attached picture, the old style is on the left and the new one on the right. It is significantly harder to puncture, requiring a lot of effort to pierce. Most concerning though is that, when pierced, the stopper breaks off little pieces of rubber that get into the syringe!

Definitely don't want to inject that! This was drawn with a brand new sharp 18g 1" needle. Never happened before with the old stopper! Do you guys have any plans to address this issue?
I have some of my own personal stash that look like the one you show -- I think they are from the batches that had a different stopper supply.

There were some production batches with lower quality stoppers (by this I mean actual different material stopper from a different supplier; this is NOT the same as, or related to, the rare phenomena whereas internal pressure drops as contents cool causing a stopper to pull inward in the middle -- the pressure situation has occurred long before any stopper supplier changes and likely can continue to occur with any type of stopper).

I remember about a year ago the source posting something about identifying an issue with stopper supplier (i think they had supply issue or something that made them try a new stopper).
It was mentioned that they recognized the quality issue and planned to switch to a new stopper.

I found this quote below from May 2021 mention this topic:
These are new stoppers. I mentioned this earlier. Due to issues with old stoppers we changed suppliers. These stoppers will not have such problem like old ones. All newly produced products will be supplied with such stoppers. They are safe.

Hey gang!

Posting a W-3 (US domestic) timeline for my recent order:

Paid: Jan 9th 2022
Shipped: Jan 11th 2022
Received: Jan 18th 2022.

Time to hit it hard :)

20220124_075509.jpg