MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Better to not talk at all. Lying or misleading a federal agent is a crime in itself
yes, good advice and I agree 100% -- do NOT talk at all because nothing you say will be used to help you (5th amendment right to remain silent -- and ask for your attorney).
That is what I meant; do NOT reply to the letter.
I was just explaining why there is little to no case without a reply to the letter -- they have nothing without possession or a statement (such as reply to the letter).

got an email some days ago from basicstero that package has been handed over to postal service but tracking number says shipping label was created yesterday at 1am and postal service is awaiting the item still. I know all of this takes time but why email me days ago saying its been shipped and today it says usps hasn't even received the package lol. Unless there is just some massive delay in the tracking update process but don't really see how. Not mad at all, just can be very confusing to people.
Having the same issue. USPS has been “awaiting my item” for almost a week now.

In my opinion, Chicago customs is the worst -- even when it does pass, it often takes a long time, and the seizure rate seems higher than other locations.

There is always a chance of seizure -- so the longer it sits with no update, the more worried i get. I would sit tight -- it has not been very long for yours yet. Here is a pic of an example from one of my own personal packs last year that sat for a month in customs and then successfully arrived (image below):
yAzJzJh.jpg

But with that said, yours sounds like it has only been in the USA for a little over a week; they might not even have gotten to it yet (I am sure they have huge bins of thousands of packs piled up).

It is very difficult to estimate how long the postal system and customs can take -- it just varies greatly.Packs from the same order have come at much different speeds and can take up to weeks or even month difference. For example, the pic below is from one of my order that had the first half arrive from W2 to USA in only 25 days, while the other pack in the order took 57 days -- same order with both shipping out at the same exact time and landing in the USA (image below).
bOW6vAZ.jpg

If it does get seized, you will get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol.Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble. This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours.

Do not worry, Basicstero gives a free reship attempt for all paid items in an order. So all is not lost yet just because of a seizure letter because you can get one more try for free from the source.

If seized contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

Seizure risk is just part of this lifestyle -- you must accept the risk that comes with trying to import illegal things and accept there are potential losses.
The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting Basicstero directly:

What ISC locations would you rank worst to best ? Like say 5 of them Chicago is worst then which ones

What ISC locations would you rank worst to best ? Like say 5 of them Chicago is worst then which ones
Worst: Chicago
Moderate: LA and SF
Better: Miami and NY

This is overall from my long-term experience.
But with any, there are specific weeks (I do not know how to know when these will be) where risk suddenly jumps to VERY for a short period (usually a week or two), which leads me to assume that there are times of special operations.
Some of these have been publicly posted (I forget the project name); but there is no way to know about projects that have no press release or leaked info.

I've contacted support and got no reply, contacted multiple members and pharmacies support profile and zero help. Don't order from basictero.com if you want to receive anything.

when did you place an order? and what is going wrong? I placed an order, paid, and got confirmation all within 24 hours.
I placed my order the 20th and all I got was this 3 days later. And never got any tracking or shipping confirmation and zero replies from support on there website and the support member on the forums said to just use the websites support and never replied again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-115914_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220129-115914_Gmail.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 33
It's literally in the title of the thread
it's basicstero.ws, not sure why it shows .com in the thread title. You can see right above where it says your order was dispatched it shows basicstero.ws. Which warehouse did you order from? If you order from anywhere but w3 its gonna be awhile because of the Chinese new year. Took about 3-4 days after I got the order shipped email before I got the tracking number myself. Placed order on Jan 20th 10pm and tracking show its on its way since yesterday morning and should be here by 9pm on the 31st. It all depends which warehouse you ordered from like I said. If you ordered from 1 or 2 then nobody is working til CNY is over which is most likely why you haven't heard much back.

it's basicstero.ws, not sure why it shows .com in the thread title. You can see right above where it says your order was dispatched it shows basicstero.ws. Which warehouse did you order from? If you order from anywhere but w3 its gonna be awhile because of the Chinese new year. Took about 3-4 days after I got the order shipped email before I got the tracking number myself. Placed order on Jan 20th 10pm and tracking show its on its way since yesterday morning and should be here by 9pm on the 31st. It all depends which warehouse you ordered from like I said. If you ordered from 1 or 2 then nobody is working til CNY is over which is most likely why you haven't heard much back.
From the US domestic wherehouse

Shipping label for me was created same day and just got updated yesterday that it's on its way. I'm sure you will get an update in the next few days and get it next week if mine is anything to go by. We both place and order pretty much same day and got emails and updates showing the same thing. Could also depend on what you ordered. I just ordered test c to start with before making any big purchases on the first go around.

Shipping label for me was created same day and just got updated yesterday that it's on its way. I'm sure you will get an update in the next few days and get it next week if mine is anything to go by. We both place and order pretty much same day and got emails and updates showing the same thing. Could also depend on what you ordered. I just ordered test c to start with before making any big purchases on the first go around.
Just got two vials of test e so pretty smallborder