MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I've contacted support and got no reply, contacted multiple members and pharmacies support profile and zero help. Don't order from basictero.com if you want to receive anything.
You didn't help me at all
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, as I told you earlier, for security reasons, I do not have the information necessary to answer your question, so you need to contact our website support service directly.

I logged into my account and and there's tracking info there and this is what I got
Hi there! Domestic warehouse ships all orders on time, just we immediately gives you freshest tracking numbers. If they are slowly updated, it's the fault of the postal services only - you know we can't influence it. Usually, postal services update the status of the tracking numbers not as quickly as it should be. For example, after a certain number of days you can immediately see how the parcel has progressed. This often happens to our customers.

Hi,

After order delays and waiting patiently I am greeted with 3 vials of expired tren. I paid full price for these, not discounted promo items. All from W1 and shipped on 18th Jan.

Tren A x1
Mfg date: 2018-01
Exp date: 2022-01
Batch NR: PHTR00004AV

Tren E x2
Mfg date: 2017-01
Batch NR: PHTR00002EV

This is shit tier service when charging premium prices.

Long time lurker here and used Basicstero 4 times over the past ~12 months.

First 2 orders were 2 batches of 15 x primo 200 once received in December 2020 and the next in Jan 2021. Since then used 10 vials.

I have to say, like many others on this forum, im very disappointed that primo 200 was pulled from production, as for me it was one of my staples, and i dont really like having to inject large volumes of oil to make up for it.

I took advantage if the winter promo, so ordered 1 batch of Test E and primo 100 in December last year (received 3 weeks later to the UK), the second i ordered early Jan which also took around 3 weeks to land.

All exp dates are 2025 and all orders were made from W2.

For anyone who is concerned about the requirement to add VAT number to your order when shipping from the W2, dont worry, just use any VAT number. Im not sure why its required as its not even printed on the CN22 attached to the parcel. Furthermore the packs fly through UK customers the same as they did pre brexit.

@PHL Official can you confirm if the winter promo will still be on in the next 2 weeks? I am looking to order 1 last batch however i am away for a week in February around the time the pack should land. For obvious reasons i want to be arround to collect it as soon as it drops, so i will need to place my order in approx 1 to 2 weeks time...

cheers!

Do you have an estimated when you will be restocking? I have been watching the tamoxifen supplies for a month now.
I do not have any info regarding restock estimates.
A lot is involved and not always easy to predict, so in general I had always been told not to make any predictions regarding restock.
But, as with any business, they want to have things stocked because making sales is how they generate their income.

Maybe @Pharmacom Support has more specific information.

Long time lurker here and used Basicstero 4 times over the past ~12 months.

First 2 orders were 2 batches of 15 x primo 200 once received in December 2020 and the next in Jan 2021. Since then used 10 vials.
I have to say, like many others on this forum, im very disappointed that primo 200 was pulled from production, as for me it was one of my staples, and i dont really like having to inject large volumes of oil to make up for it.
[/quote]
I understand your feelings about this. Many, including myself, are also disappointed that Primo-200 is not available.
It is also my favorite product and, besides low-dose TRT testo, it is all I have used for about 3 years now.

I am not sure why it in unavailable but I am sure they must have a reason for their decision (a business would not just end something that is turning a profit unless there is a reason) -- no one has stated any details.

My hope is that the source may notice demand and consider bringing it back to the lineup.

I took advantage if the winter promo, so ordered 1 batch of Test E and primo 100 in December last year (received 3 weeks later to the UK), the second i ordered early Jan which also took around 3 weeks to land.

All exp dates are 2025 and all orders were made from W2.

For anyone who is concerned about the requirement to add VAT number to your order when shipping from the W2, dont worry, just use any VAT number. Im not sure why its required as its not even printed on the CN22 attached to the parcel. Furthermore the packs fly through UK customers the same as they did pre brexit.
Good to hear! and thank you for the information :)

@PHL Official can you confirm if the winter promo will still be on in the next 2 weeks? I am looking to order 1 last batch however i am away for a week in February around the time the pack should land. For obvious reasons i want to be arround to collect it as soon as it drops, so i will need to place my order in approx 1 to 2 weeks time...

cheers!
W2 is closed for holiday until Feb 10th. So there is no way they would ship before Feb 10th and most likely there will be a back-log of placed orders waiting for staff when they return which means it may take some days before they get to the later orders.
Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from Tuesday 24 January to Thursday 10 February. Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 22 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately February 10th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Beisstero's Crew
I don't know if this info helps you @ironmonkey -- but i just share it in case it helps you plan.
Maybe you can place your order now if the promo is still active, and then it will not even ship until after Feb 10th. Based upon the typical transit times people post, I would think any orders placed with W2 right now would NOT be able land at the destination until after February.

Hi,

After order delays and waiting patiently I am greeted with 3 vials of expired tren. I paid full price for these, not discounted promo items. All from W1 and shipped on 18th Jan.

Tren A x1
Mfg date: 2018-01
Batch NR: PHTR00004AV

Tren E x2
Mfg date: 2017-01
Batch NR: PHTR00002EV

This is shit tier service when charging premium prices.

Update 1: After a brief back and forth, the source offered a 50% refund or a reship from W2 in a week. I chose the latter.

So probably another month delay before I get my tren. Guys, dont peddle $20 5 year old tren to someone whos paid full price and specifically avoided the expired stock promos ok. Its not what a "premium" brand does.

I am tentatively considering this issue resolved for now though.

Wouldn’t use Pharmacom direct, 2 weeks max id wait for gear , best to find a distributor that’s within your own country that’s fronted the risk by stocking up .

Wouldn’t use Pharmacom direct, 2 weeks max id wait for gear , best to find a distributor that’s within your own country that’s fronted the risk by stocking up .
IF you are in the USA, W3 is the domestic warehouse and has stock already physically located at the W3 US warehouse -- so with W3 there is no worry about passing customs of international shipping and long delays etc.
W3 orders to Continental US destination usually arrive in one business week after payment is confirmed.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg