MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Curious as to what carrier oil is used? Is it the same for everything or different depending on the compound? More specifically the Test Cyp 250, Deca 300, NPP 100 and Boldenone 300? Thank you for your time.

Curious as to what carrier oil is used? Is it the same for everything or different depending on the compound? More specifically the Test Cyp 250, Deca 300, NPP 100 and Boldenone 300? Thank you for your time.
Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5 to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations

Been a Pharmacom customer for the last 5 years, and have always been very impressed with the quality you guys offer! Blood tests have always come back as genuine product, and sterility and quality have always been top notch. That is why I wanted to bring to the attention that there is a pretty significant problem with the new tops you guys have started using this year on your multidose vials.

You can see the attached picture, the old style is on the left and the new one on the right. It is significantly harder to puncture, requiring a lot of effort to pierce. Most concerning though is that, when pierced, the stopper breaks off little pieces of rubber that get into the syringe!

Definitely don't want to inject that! This was drawn with a brand new sharp 18g 1" needle. Never happened before with the old stopper! Do you guys have any plans to address this issue?
Unfortunately I'm seeing the same bullshit here on Test 500 and Test 300 vials. Little pieces of the cheap gray stopper rubber they're using now are coming apart into the vial. See attached photos. Basicstero orders. This will give someone a major abscess if this gets injected into the muscle.

In addition, the test 500 pip is off the charts. I'm having a major irritation response like when I used cheap mixes with HIGH EO content. I can't handle high EO. I've used higher concentration like this before. It's not that, it's high EO in this garbage mix. I have huge lumps in glutes. Hopefully it's not a chunk of rubber in there I have no idea. What a God damn disgrace pharmacom. Seriously?

What the fuck are you clowns doing at production? Get your shit together. This is something you'd see with some stateside backroom trailer UGL. Look at my post history. I've hyped your God damn brand for years. I'm a longtime customer. But your quality is taking a fucking nose dive. Stop doing primo 200 now this QC shit. Using stoppers that put people's health at risk is the final straw. I'm throwing all this shit out bc I don't trust it and it's a risk. You're tanking your brand with cost cutting measures and we notice. Good luck with that. Want to send me 4 new vials of non dog shit Test E 300 with safe stoppers? Doubt it. You'd rather lose a customer who's been promoting you for years because your Chinese production is using dirt cheap shit.

Attachments

• 20220206_221706.jpg
    20220206_221706.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • 20220206_221648.jpg
    20220206_221648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • 20220206_221638.jpg
    20220206_221638.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm seeing the same bullshit here on Test 500 and Test 300 vials. Little pieces of the cheap gray stopper rubber they're using now are coming apart into the vial. See attached photos. Basicstero orders. This will give someone a major abscess if this gets injected into the muscle.

In addition, the test 500 pip is off the charts. I'm having a major irritation response like when I used cheap mixes with HIGH EO content. I can't handle high EO. I've used higher concentration like this before. It's not that, it's high EO in this garbage mix. I have huge lumps in glutes. Hopefully it's not a chunk of rubber in there I have no idea. What a God damn disgrace pharmacom. Seriously?

What the fuck are you clowns doing at production? Get your shit together. This is something you'd see with some stateside backroom trailer UGL. Look at my post history. I've hyped your God damn brand for years. I'm a longtime customer. But your quality is taking a fucking nose dive. Stop doing primo 200 now this QC shit. Using stoppers that put people's health at risk is the final straw. I'm throwing all this shit out bc I don't trust it and it's a risk. You're tanking your brand with cost cutting measures and we notice. Good luck with that. Want to send me 4 new vials of non dog shit Test E 300 with safe stoppers? Doubt it. You'd rather lose a customer who's been promoting you for years because your Chinese production is using dirt cheap shit.
Does that vial have the Manufacturing date, EXP date and Batch number above the barcode? Take a picture if you can.

No, you sent me expired products from the US warehouse, and you sent me letro labeled as adex, same batch number that was braught to your attention in the past that was sent to jano, you denied Janos results and said you where out of said batch anyway, guess that was also a lie. The way you handled that entire situation is pathetic, all you do is regurgitate the same bullshit response everytime. Take some responsibility and own up to your mistakes and maybe you won't keep loosing customers.
Hi, I am very sorry to hear that you received an expired product, unfortunately this happens sometimes, please tell me, did you contact the store's support service? Did the support service send you new bottles or provide compensation, was your problem solved?

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience and understand your concern, please try using other syringes or needles, this should help to reduce the destruction of the rubber stopper. In terms of bumps after injections, when using drugs with a high concentration, we recommend diluting them with other oil-based drugs. Believe me, your opinion is important to us, if our clients talk about any problems, we will definitely send this information to the management and try to understand the situation. We are constantly working on the quality of our work and in case of disputes we always meet the client halfway, trying to make him happy.

shit, same thing just happened to me using the cyp 250. Rubber in the barrel with it being the second time i used it. Been using same pins and 22g for a year and never had it happen before. Guess I'll squirt that shot out and try to suck it through an insulin pin and load it in my injection one lol.

shit, same thing just happened to me using the cyp 250. Rubber in the barrel with it being the second time i used it. Been using same pins and 22g for a year and never had it happen before. Guess I'll squirt that shot out and try to suck it through an insulin pin and load it in my injection one lol.
I've been pulling with a 25g and have not had any issue with that batch of stoppers. Consider trying a 25g and maybe it may help.

But I also do slightly warm my oils and when I draw I pierce at a very slight angle that has the longer side of the point bevel push down into the stopper first to further reduce any chances of ripping the stopper material.

I've done things this way since 2014, not as a result of the different stopper supplier batches -- so far no issue even with the less preferred batch of stoppers.

Nonetheless, it sounds like the source has switched stopper supplier since the batches that used those flat-surface stoppers people do not prefer (see post quoted below); therefore, I assume (I do not yet have any in hand myself to confirm) the newer batches should not have the type of stoppers with which you guys are having issues.
These are new stoppers. I mentioned this earlier. Due to issues with old stoppers we changed suppliers. These stoppers will not have such problem like old ones. All newly produced products will be supplied with such stoppers.

@G.I. Bro Please consider contacting Basicstero directly. Write to the source's customer service and give them your order number and explain you have pictures of the issue that you can provide vie email. Maybe they will understand your concern and offer you some resolution. Hopefully they will help you out.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Last edited:
I've been pulling with a 25g and have not had any issue with that batch of stoppers. Consider trying a 25g and maybe it may help.

But I also do slightly warm my oils and when I draw I pierce at a very slight angle that has the longer side of the point bevel push down into the stopper first to further reduce any chances of ripping the stopper material.

I've done things this way since 2014, not as a result of the different stopper supplier batches -- so far no issue even with the less preferred batch of stoppers.

Nonetheless, it sounds like the source has switched stopper supplier since the batches that used those flat-surface stoppers people do not prefer (see post quoted below); therefore, I assume (I do not yet have any in hand myself to confirm) the newer batches should not have the type of stoppers with which you guys are having issues.

@G.I. Bro Please consider contacting Basicstero directly. Write to the source's customer service and give them your order number and explain you have pictures of the issue that you can provide vie email. Maybe they will understand your concern and offer you some resolution. Hopefully they will help you out.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.
Basicstero response

Hi there!
You have already been given advice on MESO and we advise you to do the same - change the needles on the syringes. Every day many customers buy our products, especially the Test E, which is the most popular product. No one but you complained about such a thing. Every month our production includes more than tens of thousands of quantities, and at the moment we receive almost no negative feedback related to issues with materials for the manufacture of vial or ampoules. Therefore, it is unreal to replace your vials at your request. We’re so sorry about that!

Basically telling me nobody else is complaining of a stopper issue and I'm full of it. I offered to share photo evidence but they were not interested. The reality is that it's a pervasive and well known issue.

Pharmacom has issues at every level. Production, QC and it's main resellers customer service. Buyer beware. Sad day for a longtime promoter of Pharmacom brand.

Last edited:
Basicstero response

Hi there!
You have already been given advice on MESO and we advise you to do the same - change the needles on the syringes. Every day many customers buy our products, especially the Test E, which is the most popular product. No one but you complained about such a thing. Every month our production includes more than tens of thousands of quantities, and at the moment we receive almost no negative feedback related to issues with materials for the manufacture of vial or ampoules. Therefore, it is unreal to replace your vials at your request. We’re so sorry about that!

Basically telling me nobody else is complaining of a stopper issue and I'm full of it. I offered to share photo evidence but they were not interested. The reality is that it's a pervasive and well known issue.

Pharmacom has issues at every level. Production, QC and it's main resellers customer service. Buyer beware. Sad day for a longtime promoter of Pharmacom brand.
It's very funny to all this! Initially, start solved the problem with a complaint here, then asked to us for free compensation, and when you were refused - to instantly write negative comments on the forums))
You have been given a detailed and comprehensive answer from @RThoads, also received a response from us. Use it first before drawing conclusions! If you are not satisfied with the result of your problem, it does not mean that we do our business badly. Also this does not mean that we do not respect or make a final decision in favor of our customers. We are not obliged to agree and make a decision in favor of absolutely every customer, its logical and reasonable. I'm surprised, if you don't know that.

I’ve never used this lab before and don’t really intend to but these guys sound to me like they are lookin for free shit- I e used tons of gear over the years and never once did this happen and I e used tons of different sources and labs - tons

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear this, unfortunately this happens sometimes, please try using other syringes or needles, this should help reduce the destruction of the rubber stopper.

Basicstero response

Hi there!

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience and I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the response of our support team. Please tell me, have you tried using other syringes or needles, did this help reduce the destruction of rubber stoppers?

It's very funny to all this! Initially, start solved the problem with a complaint here, then asked to us for free compensation, and when you were refused - to instantly write negative comments on the forums))
You have been given a detailed and comprehensive answer from @RThoads, also received a response from us. Use it first before drawing conclusions! If you are not satisfied with the result of your problem, it does not mean that we do our business badly. Also this does not mean that we do not respect or make a final decision in favor of our customers. We are not obliged to agree and make a decision in favor of absolutely every customer, its logical and reasonable. I'm surprised, if you don't know that.
Look you fucking clown. The stoppers are trash. Some of us have been banging gear longer than you've been a petty two bit drug dealer. We know bs when we see it. I can post several pictures of totally destroyed stoppers from normal use. I have never seen stoppers this bad on even low end garbage UGL. Not a single person reading this thread buys any of this bullshit you are spewing about user error or changing needles. You fucking morons are only hurting yourselves worse in customers eyes by pretending you didn't change stoppers to these shitty ones that degrade and disintegrate so easily. When drug dealers from China start insulting the intelligence of their own customers that is when you will see a mass exodus of customers leave your brand. Your quality has degraded in terms of the oil and the stoppers, period. I've used your shit for years and sadly this is just the facts. Your old stoppers were fine.

The pictures below speak for themselves.

Your post doesn't even make any fucking sense. I posted the complaint here, like others. I was told by reps to report to basicstero which I did. They just ignored me with that bullshit response. There is no honor among drug dealers. Shame on me for expecting some semblance of customer service from Pharmacom. You don't spin this one. You don't win this one. Because truth is on our side and several customers are seeing pieces of stoppers in their vials. I'm the customer you don't shit on and talk down to. Because I will bleed you with reality and truth that can't be buried here in this forum. I'm the voice of the customers. I'm the voice of the membership. You've played this hand poorly.

Attachments

• 20220208_172547.jpg
    20220208_172547.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
  • 20220208_172538.jpg
    20220208_172538.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Last edited: