MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Look you fucking clown. The stoppers are trash. Some of us have been banging gear longer than you've been a petty two bit drug dealer. We know bs when we see it. I can post several pictures of totally destroyed stoppers from normal use. I have never seen stoppers this bad on even low end garbage UGL. Not a single person reading this thread buys any of this bullshit you are spewing about user error or changing needles. You fucking morons are only hurting yourselves worse in customers eyes by pretending you didn't change stoppers to these shitty ones that degrade and disintegrate so easily. When drug dealers from China start insulting the intelligence of their own customers that is when you will see a mass exodus of customers leave your brand. Your quality has degraded in terms of the oil and the stoppers, period. I've used your shit for years and sadly this is just the facts. Your old stoppers were fine.

The pictures below speak for themselves.

Your post doesn't even make any fucking sense. I posted the complaint here, like others. I was told by reps to report to basicstero which I did. They just ignored me with that bullshit response. There is no honor among drug dealers. Shame on me for expecting some semblance of customer service from Pharmacom. You don't spin this one. You don't win this one. Because truth is on our side and several customers are seeing pieces of stoppers in their vials. I'm the customer you don't shit on and talk down to. Because I will bleed you with reality and truth that can't be buried here in this forum. I'm the voice of the customers. I'm the voice of the membership. You've played this hand poorly.

Attachments

• 20220206_221638.jpg
    20220206_221638.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 20220206_221648.jpg
    20220206_221648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Look you fucking clown. The stoppers are trash. Some of us have been banging gear longer than you've been a petty two bit drug dealer. We know bs when we see it. I can post several pictures of totally destroyed stoppers from normal use. I have never seen stoppers this bad on even low end garbage UGL. Not a single person reading this thread buys any of this bullshit you are spewing about user error or changing needles. You fucking morons are only hurting yourselves worse in customers eyes by pretending you didn't change stoppers to these shitty ones that degrade and disintegrate so easily. When drug dealers from China start insulting the intelligence of their own customers that is when you will see a mass exodus of customers leave your brand. Your quality has degraded in terms of the oil and the stoppers, period. I've used your shit for years and sadly this is just the facts. Your old stoppers were fine.

Your post doesn't even make any fucking sense. I posted the complaint here, like others. I was told by reps to report to basicstero which I did. They just ignored me with that bullshit response. There is no honor among drug dealers. Shame on me for expecting some semblance of customer service from Pharmacom. You don't spin this one. You don't win this one. Because truth is on our side and several customers are seeing pieces of stoppers in their vials. I'm the customer you don't shit on and talk down to. Because I will bleed you with reality and truth that can't be buried here in this forum. I'm the voice of the customers. I'm the voice of the membership. You've played this hand poorly.
Wait arent those these stoppers that were leaking oil?

It's very funny to all this! Initially, start solved the problem with a complaint here, then asked to us for free compensation, and when you were refused - to instantly write negative comments on the forums))
You have been given a detailed and comprehensive answer from @RThoads, also received a response from us. Use it first before drawing conclusions! If you are not satisfied with the result of your problem, it does not mean that we do our business badly. Also this does not mean that we do not respect or make a final decision in favor of our customers. We are not obliged to agree and make a decision in favor of absolutely every customer, its logical and reasonable. I'm surprised, if you don't know that.
is this guy really frank? theres no way in hell frank would ever disrespect a customer like this

is this guy really frank? theres no way in hell frank would ever disrespect a customer like this
If the customer does not respect us initially and does not accept our advice, but only tries to create an even bigger scandal here - why should we tolerate it? We respect everyone, every day we help many on their issues and solve a lot of problems. "Respect us, and we will be respectful to you."

If the customer does not respect us initially and does not accept our advice, but only tries to create an even bigger scandal here - why should we tolerate it? We respect everyone, every day we help many on their issues and solve a lot of problems. "Respect us, and we will be respectful to you."

We all get you can’t make everyone happy, don’t think that’s the issue here. But anyone who has been using gear for any amount of time can look at those stoppers and see there is an issue and it’s not the needle he is using. The stopper is clearly deformed and broken down for whatever reason. So you are telling me you would draw from that and inject it? Just asking I am a long time customer and have been lucky enough to not run into these issues.

Hi, I really want to help you, please tell me, have you tried using other syringes or needles, did this helps reduce the destruction of rubber stoppers? Also, please write to me in private messages your order number, batch numbers from bottles and expiration date, in your photos I see old-style rubber stoppers, as far as I know there were no problems with them that you describe.

Hi, I really want to help you, please tell me, have you tried using other syringes or needles, did this helps reduce the destruction of rubber stoppers? Also, please write to me in private messages your order number, batch numbers from bottles and expiration date, in your photos I see old-style rubber stoppers, as far as I know there were no problems with them that you describe.
Are we still pretending someone from Pharmacom would actually replace product? Because basicstero already basically told me to fuck off and it's my fault. Lol.

If you're serious about it I'll send you all order numbers and batch numbers. But I'm not wasting my time if you're not serious.

You guys need to get your boy "PHL Official" under control. Your main authorized reseller is shitting on his customers and ignoring valid product defects. Not a great look. You are all trying to do damage control publicly. But the one who has the ability to replace product isn't doing shit and makes it worse with is inflammatory responses. This is all show. Business as usual. Nobody is replacing the shit I threw away. Maybe you guys actually learned something through all this about gaslighting and talking down to your more sophisticated longtime customers.

Hi, we always try to understand the situation and help, unfortunately sometimes it happens that rubber plugs are destroyed, so we suggested using other syringes or needles, usually this solves the problem. Besides, as I said earlier, the photos show old-style rubber plugs, as far as I know there have been no such problems with them, at least no one has talked about it up to this point.

is there an eta on when the hgh will be back in stock?
Hi, unfortunately there is no exact information about this yet, but do not worry, we are doing our best to replenish stocks as soon as possible, we recommend that you periodically visit our website and check the availability of the goods you are interested in.

We all get you can’t make everyone happy, don’t think that’s the issue here. But anyone who has been using gear for any amount of time can look at those stoppers and see there is an issue and it’s not the needle he is using. The stopper is clearly deformed and broken down for whatever reason. So you are telling me you would draw from that and inject it? Just asking I am a long time customer and have been lucky enough to not run into these issues.
Hi, you're right, it's very difficult to make everyone happy, but if any question arises, we always try to help. You can see old-style plugs in the photo (the same plugs can be seen in old photos that people posted earlier), but no one described such problems, so we suggested using other needles, as this can help reduce the destruction of rubber plugs. We are just trying to help, so we offer possible solutions to the problem, most likely there will be no such problems when using other needles.

is there an eta on when the hgh will be back in stock?
I was previously told the source does not make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond their control (such as issue with the postal services, different nation's CV19 restrictions and the usual import seizure risks etc.).

There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.

Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon so it will be more convenient to check for restocks.

Hi, you're right, it's very difficult to make everyone happy, but if any question arises, we always try to help. You can see old-style plugs in the photo (the same plugs can be seen in old photos that people posted earlier), but no one described such problems, so we suggested using other needles, as this can help reduce the destruction of rubber plugs. We are just trying to help, so we offer possible solutions to the problem, most likely there will be no such problems when using other needles.
On your website it states that you use silicon caps and not rubber stoppers.

These guys also disregard any hplc testing that shows their product is underdosed and blames the testing service, while their in house testing is to be trusted instead.

:rolleyes:

But I’m sure whatever they say is true

I had paid for my purchase using BTC but forgot to follow through with the "submit payment info" portion of the transaction. I proceeded to pay twice (just in case I forgot to pay the first time) and the order status still had not changed from "order processing" until I reached out to customer service for help.

They were helpful...provided the guide to confirm payment. Except when I finally followed instructions, it wouldn't allow me to choose the order that I was having issues with (maybe because two days had already passed?). I ended up just doing an entirely new order to get my product.

Now, I had sent a total of $100 of BTC through cashapp which confirmed it was withdrawn. However, customer service says they had not received the payment (which is understandable) but does that mean my money is lost?

I had paid for my purchase using BTC but forgot to follow through with the "submit payment info" portion of the transaction. I proceeded to pay twice (just in case I forgot to pay the first time) and the order status still had not changed from "order processing" until I reached out to customer service for help.

They were helpful...provided the guide to confirm payment. Except when I finally followed instructions, it wouldn't allow me to choose the order that I was having issues with (maybe because two days had already passed?). I ended up just doing an entirely new order to get my product.

Now, I had sent a total of $100 of BTC through cashapp which confirmed it was withdrawn. However, customer service says they had not received the payment (which is understandable) but does that mean my money is lost?
you should be able to search and track the BTC transaction on Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH
this will show the sending address and the receiver address, then you may provide the source's customer service a link to the record of the transaction details.
Hopefully this can help you sort out any confusion and find a resolution.

You will need to communicate directly with the source's customer service by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

Unfortunately I'm seeing the same bullshit here on Test 500 and Test 300 vials. Little pieces of the cheap gray stopper rubber they're using now are coming apart into the vial. See attached photos. Basicstero orders. This will give someone a major abscess if this gets injected into the muscle.

In addition, the test 500 pip is off the charts. I'm having a major irritation response like when I used cheap mixes with HIGH EO content. I can't handle high EO. I've used higher concentration like this before. It's not that, it's high EO in this garbage mix. I have huge lumps in glutes. Hopefully it's not a chunk of rubber in there I have no idea. What a God damn disgrace pharmacom. Seriously?

What the fuck are you clowns doing at production? Get your shit together. This is something you'd see with some stateside backroom trailer UGL. Look at my post history. I've hyped your God damn brand for years. I'm a longtime customer. But your quality is taking a fucking nose dive. Stop doing primo 200 now this QC shit. Using stoppers that put people's health at risk is the final straw. I'm throwing all this shit out bc I don't trust it and it's a risk. You're tanking your brand with cost cutting measures and we notice. Good luck with that. Want to send me 4 new vials of non dog shit Test E 300 with safe stoppers? Doubt it. You'd rather lose a customer who's been promoting you for years because your Chinese production is using dirt cheap shit.
Please can you advise batch and manufacturer date of each of these test 300 and 500 vials?

I would like to compare to the same I have but not used as yet.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Are we still pretending someone from Pharmacom would actually replace product? Because basicstero already basically told me to fuck off and it's my fault. Lol.

If you're serious about it I'll send you all order numbers and batch numbers. But I'm not wasting my time if you're not serious.

You guys need to get your boy "PHL Official" under control. Your main authorized reseller is shitting on his customers and ignoring valid product defects. Not a great look. You are all trying to do damage control publicly. But the one who has the ability to replace product isn't doing shit and makes it worse with is inflammatory responses. This is all show. Business as usual. Nobody is replacing the shit I threw away. Maybe you guys actually learned something through all this about gaslighting and talking down to your more sophisticated longtime customers.
Many people here can confirm that we have repeatedly sent replacements, as well as issued compensations (store credits), perhaps this does not happen immediately or not as quickly as someone would like, but we really always try to meet and help our customers.