MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

These guys also disregard any hplc testing that shows their product is underdosed and blames the testing service, while their in house testing is to be trusted instead.

:rolleyes:

But I’m sure whatever they say is true
Hi, we always take into account what our customers write, read reviews, look at analyses, etc., but as my colleagues have said several times, we have been on the market for many years, there are thousands of pages with reviews of our products on the forums. Sometimes there are delays and other problems, but a huge number of people from different countries regularly write that they are satisfied with our products, thank us for the quality and advise friends. If we really had poor quality goods, it would be everywhere and people would not choose our products to prepare for competitions, did not advise their friends and did not leave a lot of positive feedback thanking us for high quality and good service. We have been able to work successfully for so many years precisely because people are confident in our brand, they know that by buying our products they will always receive a quality product that will help in achieving their goals, and if any questions or problems arise, we are always ready to understand the situation and help.

Hi, we always take into account what our customers write, read reviews, look at analyses, etc., but as my colleagues have said several times, we have been on the market for many years, there are thousands of pages with reviews of our products on the forums. Sometimes there are delays and other problems, but a huge number of people from different countries regularly write that they are satisfied with our products, thank us for the quality and advise friends. If we really had poor quality goods, it would be everywhere and people would not choose our products to prepare for competitions, did not advise their friends and did not leave a lot of positive feedback thanking us for high quality and good service. We have been able to work successfully for so many years precisely because people are confident in our brand, they know that by buying our products they will always receive a quality product that will help in achieving their goals, and if any questions or problems arise, we are always ready to understand the situation and help.

If anyone reads that thread where a member tested your product and it was over 100mg underdosed and sees the way you guys responded , they will see everything you wrote above is pretty false

Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ? - Your opinion is not absolute truth and has no evidence that would be absolute truth against us. I'm sure, some of these important posted facts (follow the link), will be much especially useful by a large number of Meso's active members! Anyway, I remind you again - thats why our company not fully believe Jano and do not consider his tests for truth.

Is Janoshik Scamming or am I stupid ? - Your opinion is not absolute truth and has no evidence that would be absolute truth against us. I'm sure, some of these important posted facts (follow the link), will be much especially useful by a large number of Meso's active members! Anyway, I remind you again - thats why our company not fully believe Jano and do not consider his tests for truth.

You apparently don't believe any testing that makes you look bad. Lab4Tox said your Adex was Letro too. So no Jano, no Lab4Tox. Who's left? The no name Russian lab that you never sent samples to?

Man there’s a lot of evidence in that thread that jano is a solid testing service, including the tests skankhunt sent in of your own products that tested back very well. He has proved himself to be the industry standard at the moment, which is why quite literally every source and client uses his service.

Yet when he tests one of your items and it comes back poorly it’s because he has a vendetta against you guys, and when people point out how stupid that is given it’s a blind sample you say “well how do I know the customer even sent in my product, it’s not even my product”

Maybe jano was just feeling nice that day that skank sent in those blind samples and said to himself “ya know what, I’ll let this one slide this one time even though I hate those boys over at pcom”

Fuck right off with that shit

You apparently don't believe any testing that makes you look bad. Lab4Tox said your Adex was Letro too. So no Jano, no Lab4Tox. Who's left? The no name Russian lab that you never sent samples to?
The Russian laboratory independently and without disclosure indicates interesting results of tests of many pharmacetic drugs. Just in case, We dont know who they are. But its high-precision % of actual results at a low error level in many tests gives some confidence in his work, for sure. Sometimes there are situations when it is possible to start fighting his researches. But this labs can easily rec the film for the accuracy of actions, place a photo of the sample, as well as all the detailed information indicated on the gears package. (exp date, batch, verification code, etc.)

If anyone reads that thread where a member tested your product and it was over 100mg underdosed and sees the way you guys responded , they will see everything you wrote above is pretty false
How can you fully believe it if you were shown an edited picture with numbers only? Absolutely anyone can put it in their own interests. Do you think Jano can't cooperate with our opponents and work for them?

The Russian laboratory independently and without disclosure indicates interesting results of tests of many pharmacetic drugs. Just in case, We dont know who they are. But its high-precision % of actual results at a low error level in many tests gives some confidence in his work, for sure. Sometimes there are situations when it is possible to start fighting his researches. But this labs can easily rec the film for the accuracy of actions, place a photo of the sample, as well as all the detailed information indicated on the gears package. (exp date, batch, verification code, etc.)
Speaking of verification codes. Ordered some dbol and var from you guys. Received it. But the verification code site link is down? Will it be up again soon? Dbol 3 years old but still a year within expiration.

That's super and all, but you never even did that, and why should anyone trust this Russian lab? For all we know you're in cahoots with them and pay them for favorable results. See how easy it is to throw accusations out there?

You can't have it both ways. There are a number of favorable results from users that used Jano. You never address those, but since he and L4T were paid off to lie about your Adex and not a dozen other things that have been tested, none of it can be trusted, which makes you another untested source that talks out of both sides of your mouth.

Your shit tested bad over 100 down own up to it. You make ur company look weak by coming up with excuses. Now fuck off with ur Russian testing. Jano is legit u fucking failed.

Speaking of verification codes. Ordered some dbol and var from you guys. Received it. But the verification code site link is down? Will it be up again soon? Dbol 3 years old but still a year within expiration.
Official website has already started working!

How can you fully believe it if you were shown an edited picture with numbers only? Absolutely anyone can put it in their own interests. Do you think Jano can't cooperate with our opponents and work for them?
Yes, everyone is conspiring against you. You are the center of the universe.

Reminds anybody of anything?

I mean I ordered from you guys and like what I have ordered. But to completely denounce any bad tests by saying it's a lie because the 2 main guys that test everything have it out for you, makes it plainly obvious your just using the cheapest excuse ever that has no actual evidence for it being true, when 1 test comes back bad but 20 others come back good like others have stated. Where is the logic in that? Just like you said they can edit the numbers on the test....well so can you. The only way to fix and prove anything is send products to multiple testers at the same time blindly. And if you don't want to do that than you can't really argue that the test is fake when you yourselves don't even test them or are willing to prove otherwise except for saying "Believe us"

Hopefully quality has stayed consistent since I been using them since 2015. The only thing I thought was weird was the stopper change but I’ve yet to see any difference other than the pressure it takes to puncture and the seemingly less quality top itself. However this isn’t a deal breaker for me and as long as the community can still agree they have good stuff besides 1-2 tests out of many, I’m fine with that to an extent. however with the primo prices through all of this is the biggest thing and I don’t mind paying more for quality I’m just hoping that it continues. All this said as an advocator of these guys because I have had plenty of success and would hate to see anything less of you guys!

Last time I ordered international from them I don’t remember the EU country that they ship from to the US. Yet as of now I have a fairly large(for me) order from wharehouse 2 that’s been in chicago customs for a couple weeks and I’m usually not worried and will wait a couple more it’s just I realized the country it was shipped from was one of the less safe ones out of eu. From my many prior years dealing in darknet international orders I always avoided that country. I’m just worried and if I would have known which country I may not have ordered. Would you boys at pharmacom ever consider posting from a neighboring country of wharehouse 2?

Sorry for the wall of txt and hope to hear some dialogue even if it’s through PM’s.