MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Translated….
“I want to show I’m doing everything I can to help you without actually resolving the issue and sending you new gear out”
Hi, many people here can confirm that we have repeatedly sent replacements, as well as issued compensations (store credits), perhaps this does not happen immediately or not as quickly as someone would like, but we really always try to meet and help our customers. Don't worry, I have already received the necessary information from him and sent it to my management, in the near future we will sort out the situation and help him.

I ordered from these guys in December @ the start of the "winter" promo. I'll probably never order internationally again. Horrible experience. Package sat in customs for over a month. I contacted asking for a reship and ironically it moved until it was 3 hours away from my box for four days and then suddenly appeared as "delivered" per the tracking. Never received the package. I contacted USPS and they claim it is lost/confiscated? but I'm not about to keep reaching out to them for obvious reasons. I have a second package sitting in customs. Not blaming these guys just stating my experience.

Ended up ordering a small amount from the US warehouse. T/A was fast and satisfied with the product.

You say that my words are "pretty false", but we have been on the market for many years, only in this topic there are 1466 pages with hundreds and thousands of reviews from satisfied customers. Every day people write that they like the quality of our products, it is written by people from different countries, on different forums around the world. I think many would agree that if we had poor quality products, it would be everywhere and with all goods, because it is unlikely that we do one thing well and the other badly. When thousands of people on different forums regularly write that they love our products, that they are satisfied with the quality of the goods, it is hardly an accident, it is extremely unlikely that people thank us just like that, if they write that they are satisfied, they probably really like our products.
Cool story bro. That doesn’t change the fact that you guys are trying to sweep bad testing under the rug.

Yes you guys have put out many good products over the years, a lot of your gear has tested well (via the same exact lab testing facilities that you guys will not accept as true when they come pack poorly, but use their good results to bolster your sales) and you guys have lots of happy customers.

I am not arguing with that, you are simply deflecting the issue at hand. Which it appears you guys are very accustomed too, I am not talking about your 1500 page thread or your happy customers around the world.

I’m talking about your piss poor ability to address issues when they do pop up, including the jano report and the lab4tox report which you guys are still making stupid excuses for.

Just like your long message above, more excuses trying to address issues that Weren’t even being discussed.

I believe that’s what we call a strawman

You’re making yourself look worse and worse and worse. Keep it up

Last edited:
Is it possible to send a new stopper to customers dissatisfied with their stopper and have them tear off the old one and install it? Or send a new empty vial?

These guys never own up to anything I won't order shit from them anymore ever since I got a infection from there oil base winny and they said it was not there fault. I have been taking gear for a long time and never had a issue like that. Doc said on report whatever I shot was contaminated or dirty but they said no way. Now they got caught red handed with underdosed gear and stopper issues obviously they are falling apart. They got a ton of expired gear to sell at discount what's that tell you they aren't doing so well they can't sell what they make

Is it possible to send a new stopper to customers dissatisfied with their stopper and have them tear off the old one and install it? Or send a new empty vial?
Hi, if you have any problems with the stopper, we recommend using other syringes or needles, this should help reduce the destruction.

These guys never own up to anything I won't order shit from them anymore ever since I got a infection from there oil base winny and they said it was not there fault. I have been taking gear for a long time and never had a issue like that. Doc said on report whatever I shot was contaminated or dirty but they said no way. Now they got caught red handed with underdosed gear and stopper issues obviously they are falling apart. They got a ton of expired gear to sell at discount what's that tell you they aren't doing so well they can't sell what they make
Hi, I am very sorry that you are facing such a problem, but as I said earlier, we have a huge number of customers around the world, if there was some kind of infection in our products, then there would be complaints on all forums and on all our products. You say that the infection was in our oil base winny, but many people use it regularly and no one has any problems, if there really was a problem, it would be in all our vials, not just those that you received.

I ordered from these guys in December @ the start of the "winter" promo. I'll probably never order internationally again. Horrible experience. Package sat in customs for over a month. I contacted asking for a reship and ironically it moved until it was 3 hours away from my box for four days and then suddenly appeared as "delivered" per the tracking. Never received the package. I contacted USPS and they claim it is lost/confiscated? but I'm not about to keep reaching out to them for obvious reasons. I have a second package sitting in customs. Not blaming these guys just stating my experience.

Ended up ordering a small amount from the US warehouse. T/A was fast and satisfied with the product.
Hi, I'm glad to hear that you received an order from the US warehouse and are happy with the product, but I'm really sorry that there were problems with other orders. Unfortunately, delays and confiscated sometimes happen, we are glad that you understand that it is not our fault, but if this happens we always try to help, if you still need help - just write to us.

Hi, I am very sorry that you are facing such a problem, but as I said earlier, we have a huge number of customers around the world, if there was some kind of infection in our products, then there would be complaints on all forums and on all our products. You say that the infection was in our oil base winny, but many people use it regularly and no one has any problems, if there really was a problem, it would be in all our vials, not just those that you received.
@Shivathedestroyer is right you have an excuse for everything. Apparently fuck you @Turbo charged and your infection it's not possible. You handle shit worse than QSC. Lol

So that's ur response another cop out we distribute around the world no issues that what you say that means nothing ur bottle was contained period maybe one of ur guys pissed in it who knows. Cereal companies make millions of boxes of cereal and one has a roach in it it has happened. They sell it all around the world. Shit happens brother don't give me we sold shit all over the world shit u look like a ass.

Cool story bro. That doesn’t change the fact that you guys are trying to sweep bad testing under the rug.

Yes you guys have put out many good products over the years, a lot of your gear has tested well (via the same exact lab testing facilities that you guys will not accept as true when they come pack poorly, but use their good results to bolster your sales) and you guys have lots of happy customers.

I am not arguing with that, you are simply deflecting the issue at hand. Which it appears you guys are very accustomed too, I am not talking about your 1500 page thread or your happy customers around the world.

I’m talking about your piss poor ability to address issues when they do pop up, including the jano report and the lab4tox report which you guys are still making stupid excuses for.

Just like your long message above, more excuses trying to address issues that Weren’t even being discussed.

I believe that’s what we call a strawman

You’re making yourself look worse and worse and worse. Keep it up
Thank you for the constructive dialogue and for not denying the quality of our products, I'm really glad that you yourself wrote about it, that we have been producing good products for many years, which are successfully tested, and that we have many satisfied customers. I'm not trying to justify or get away from the conversation, but only talking about facts that can be easily verified, you said that we had poor results in testing, but you also agreed that we have released many good products over the years and that we have many satisfied customers. I'm only talking about the fact that people know our company, they know it for many years, you yourself know us and you understand that the quality of our products has been repeatedly tested. You are right, everyone makes mistakes, but I think you will agree that when there is a bad result and thousands of satisfied customers, it is unlikely that so many people make mistakes or simply do not understand anything about product quality.

Thank you for the constructive dialogue and for not denying the quality of our products, I'm really glad that you yourself wrote about it, that we have been producing good products for many years, which are successfully tested, and that we have many satisfied customers. I'm not trying to justify or get away from the conversation, but only talking about facts that can be easily verified, you said that we had poor results in testing, but you also agreed that we have released many good products over the years and that we have many satisfied customers. I'm only talking about the fact that people know our company, they know it for many years, you yourself know us and you understand that the quality of our products has been repeatedly tested. You are right, everyone makes mistakes, but I think you will agree that when there is a bad result and thousands of satisfied customers, it is unlikely that so many people make mistakes or simply do not understand anything about product quality.
Sigh….

That is what you took away from my post?

So now you’re using what I said to highlight the positive notes I touched on, while still taking 0 responsibility for putting out an underdosed product, which was verified by a lab report and then dodged by you and your team.

The point I am making is that you do not get to use the positive test reports and make claims that your product is good via Janos lab reports while simultaneously saying that you don’t trust his testing service since one of your products tested poorly.

You sure are good at cherry picking topics and using logical fallacies to your advantage.

The fact remains that you guys are taking 0 responsibility for your bad test reports, so all of what you said above means nothing.

That's what it's looking like so far. Basicstero / "PHL Official" basically told me it's my fault (user error), no other customers have issues and try using different needles. LOL. This is despite several customers mentioning the same issue in this thread. As if using some kind of different needle even makes sense. I have these shit stoppers breaking pieces off into vials on batch dates 2020 and 2021 through expirations for several years. This isn't a one or two batch issue, it's more widespread. Last several orders all had these cheap stoppers. They got a deal somewhere on this junk. I just hope the most recent production are not using this garbage. The EO is way higher than 10% on some of these higher dose concentrations too. The lumps in my ass are evidence. Only happens with higher EO stuff, don't respond well to it. It's a sad day when I see Pharmacom ignoring customers and making excuses for clear corner cutting and cost saving attempts. Vials putting pieces of material into the oil is dangerous. I threw them out, not worth it.

I've talked with another rep here and provided photos, order numbers and batch numbers but I'm not holding my breath here. Most likely just for appearances.

If this were any other board like Pro Muscle, all these posts would have been deleted and I'd likely be banned. I have to give credit to Pharmacom for facing the music here though and even having a presence on this board. It's not for the faint of heart. Tough crowd, open mic night with no corrupt mods. Most shit labs won't even bother with a thread here bc they know they can't handle the criticism and heat or control the discussion/image. Pharmacom is still one of the more reliable UGL out there imo. It's a messy scene these days. Meso is also a very special place. Both deserve our support. This ain't Walmart. As Chinese drug dealers come, Pharmacom / basicstero are pretty fucking good. Let's be real. I Don't trust most stateside UGL out there. And there's only a handful of top tier international UGL like pharmacom with reasonable production standards and QC.
Hi, I will say again that I am very sorry to hear that you are facing this problem. I'm really trying to help you, so I suggested using other needles as it can help reduce the destruction of stopper. I am also grateful to you for your good feedback to our company, it is nice that despite some problems you highly appreciate us and our products. I sent the management information about your situation and wrote to you in private messages, I hope that the problem will be solved soon and you will be satisfied.

No, that would not work -- if you remove the stopper from a vial, it is no longer sealed and there is a risk it is no longer sterile.

where can i get products from these source any email? or website?
The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Please make sure you are using the correct address to the real Basicstero store to get genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Thanks for Your help.
it worked and the payment has already been confirmed. It was because you can only enter numbers without dots and commas. I separated the amount with a point.
good to hear and thank you for the reply -- I will remember this so I may help other if they encounter a similar situation.