MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Made a purchase from us domestic warehouse over a week ago, everything in stock yet it still hasn’t shipped!! These fuckheads suck!!!
Hi, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, please write me your order number in private messages, I will clarify if everything is fine with it.

Yet, suckers will continue to order from this piss poor excuse of a source. Blows my mind people can read the complaints here yet still purchase when better options are available here.
Hi, practice shows that when problems happen, a person writes about it and asks for help, but when everything is fine, it's much harder to find time to write your review and thank the store. Nevertheless, we have almost one and a half thousand pages in this topic, it was created back in 2015 and a lot of people have left good reviews here during this time. Even if you look at the last pages, despite some problems, people write that they still trust us and consider us one of the best on the market.

Greetings! You made an order from a European warehouse where the remains of expired goods were sold. This is a discounted product and it can be seen when ordering. The oil-based Stan is subject to precipitation because it is a complex product in technology. Most likely, the expiration date on it added such "complexities" to him. In any case, we will compensate you for this product from an international warehouse.
Oh yeah that complex product u are talking about the oil base winny is the one that fucked me up. But don't worry they don't ever fuck up. Fuckers can't even put stoppers on right.

Hi, practice shows that when problems happen, a person writes about it and asks for help, but when everything is fine, it's much harder to find time to write your review and thank the store. Nevertheless, we have almost one and a half thousand pages in this topic, it was created back in 2015 and a lot of people have left good reviews here during this time. Even if you look at the last pages, despite some problems, people write that they still trust us and consider us one of the best on the market.
No one said that in the last few pages.

You’re referring to my post that I made which was to address your underdosed gear. When you kept parroting the same reply about how good your previous reviews have been, I simply added that yes you have had good products and good reviews. I did this simply so we could move past that point and address the topic at hand, which is that when a customer sends out a blind sample to a well known testing facility and it tests poorly that you don’t just get to sweep it under the rug under the guise of “we have happy customers elsewhere”

Once again cherry picking topics. No one in the last few pages has said that you’re one of the best on the market, quite the opposite. Stop making shit up

I already posted the link to the lab test. I’m more than happy to provide it again.

And just so we are on the same page, I will once again post this since you said “I have not seen any actual reports for the nand deca” even after I posted it and you quoted it

Is TIROS the same as T3? How many mcg per tablet?
yes, "Tiros" is Pharmacom brand's name for their T3 product.
U9449G8.jpg

It is listed as 40 mcg of Triiodothyronine per tablet and sold as one 50ct blister strip.
You may find a product description at the link in the 'code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tiros-price-for-1-blister-50-pills-expired-50-off

Made a purchase from us domestic warehouse over a week ago, everything in stock yet it still hasn’t shipped!! These fuckheads suck!!!
Has your order status updated?

Usually, US Domestic ships within one business week of the payment being confirmed.

If the status still has not updated, please consider contacting the source and asking Basicstero's customer service to look into why your order may be delayed or if there is some issue with the payment or other details etc.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.
How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Hi, I received your private message and replied to you.
I’ve received an email from customer service after we spoke, thanks. Found in spam folder. Pack was seized in Chicago, third time pack seized this year there. I’d recommend everyone going discreet if that helps with seizure rates. They are resending now.

I’ve received an email from customer service after we spoke, thanks. Found in spam folder. Pack was seized in Chicago, third time pack seized this year there. I’d recommend everyone going discreet if that helps with seizure rates. They are resending now.
Do you live in Chicago or is that just where they fly it into to get to the US?

anybody familiar with pcom's anavar recently? looking to cut this summer but it's gotta be legit!
All of my female clients use it and have made gains even in preps. Some have placed very high in shows including one that missed her pro-card by just one place (hopefully she will get it this next year if all goes well).

I do not know any males that use it; I also do not use it myself -- so I cannot comments from any first-hand experience.
But all of the females I know swear by it and love it.

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

No one said that in the last few pages.

You’re referring to my post that I made which was to address your underdosed gear. When you kept parroting the same reply about how good your previous reviews have been, I simply added that yes you have had good products and good reviews. I did this simply so we could move past that point and address the topic at hand, which is that when a customer sends out a blind sample to a well known testing facility and it tests poorly that you don’t just get to sweep it under the rug under the guise of “we have happy customers elsewhere”

Once again cherry picking topics. No one in the last few pages has said that you’re one of the best on the market, quite the opposite. Stop making shit up
I was talking about this message, it was published a few pages ago.
If this were any other board like Pro Muscle, all these posts would have been deleted and I'd likely be banned. I have to give credit to Pharmacom for facing the music here though and even having a presence on this board. It's not for the faint of heart. Tough crowd, open mic night with no corrupt mods. Most shit labs won't even bother with a thread here bc they know they can't handle the criticism and heat or control the discussion/image. Pharmacom is still one of the more reliable UGL out there imo. It's a messy scene these days. Meso is also a very special place. Both deserve our support. This ain't Walmart. As Chinese drug dealers come, Pharmacom / basicstero are pretty fucking good. Let's be real. I Don't trust most stateside UGL out there. And there's only a handful of top tier international UGL like pharmacom with reasonable production standards and QC.

If you don't get a response for a long time, always check the spam folder, it often happen that the emails end up there. I am sorry to hear that your package has been seized, unfortunately this sometimes happens and as you understand, it is not our fault. I hope that you will not have any problems with the next orders, but if you have questions or need help in the future - please write to us, we will help.

Hi pharmacom Team,
Cause of the personal troubles with the staff in european warehouse 1, does the order status update in terms of tracking number? I've had the status shipped for a long time, but without tracking no.

Hi pharmacom Team,
Cause of the personal troubles with the staff in european warehouse 1, does the order status update in terms of tracking number? I've had the status shipped for a long time, but without tracking no.
Hi, yes we'll update your tracking number asap, dont worry!

@PHL Official Hello, I recently got test E 350 from another UGL source using the MiG oil. Its giving me baseball size lumps in my glute and bad pip (apparently dont tolerate it well) thus rendering the 2 vials i bought useless. Im only using .5 ML per week if that tells you anything. Do you guys carry sesame or grapeseed based Test? Which oil does your test cyp use?

Thanks in advance

Sponsors

Latest posts