MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyway, now that we're having a pleasant discussion here, @PHL Official, what is your stance on the russian aggression on The Ukraine?
We are always absolutely apolitical and have nothing to do with Russia. Only we have a distributor there, as in many other countries including Ukraine. I'll ask you to stop the topic of politics in our forum thread, there is no need to turn it into a dust-hole. Please

We are always absolutely apolitical and have nothing to do with Russia. Only we have a distributor there, as in many other countries including Ukraine. I'll ask you to stop the topic of politics in our forum thread, there is no need to turn it into a dust-hole. Please
Well, from what I understand about half of Ukraine (45%, moreso on the eastern side butted up against Russia) supports Putin, and the other half (55%, moreso on the western side butted up against Europe) supports an independent Ukraine. The country is divided by a river with Kyiv on the river and different predominant views on each side. Given that nobody can control what's going on there that's a pretty smart stance.

Proviron and tren a coming back in stock anytime soon?
Tren-A is currently available and in stock from W2 (product listing linked below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/trenbolone/pharmatren-a-100

I just checked the site and, unfortunately, it appears that proviron is not available from any Basicstero location at this time (product listing linked below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/provironos-50

I was previously told by someone with the source that I shouldn't try to make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond anyone's control which influence the ability to restock (such as issue with the postal service, different nation's CV19 restrictions, and the usual import seizure risks etc.).

There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.

Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon so it will be more convenient to check for restocks.

Tren-A is currently available and in stock from W2 (product listing linked below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/trenbolone/pharmatren-a-100

I just checked the site and, unfortunately, it appears that proviron is not available from any Basicstero location at this time (product listing linked below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/provironos-50

I was previously told by someone with the source that I shouldn't try to make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond anyone's control which influence the ability to restock (such as issue with the postal service, different nation's CV19 restrictions, and the usual import seizure risks etc.).

There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.

Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon so it will be more convenient to check for restocks.
Cool, thanks brother- I’ll keep watching for availability from W3

seeing what Russia is doing I think the time has come to throw this source out of the forum.
Pharmacom is from russia?
Yes they are Russian
rational? I hope you're joking. rational and tanks are two different things. We do business with good people not with bad people.
Anyway, now that we're having a pleasant discussion here, @PHL Official, what is your stance on the russian aggression on The Ukraine?
Yes we are curious , @Pharmacom Support and @PHL Official what Is your stance.
That's good. Let's follow what the media wants us to follow. The next thing after Covid: Russia, it's all your fault! Pathetic.
Well, from what I understand about half of Ukraine (45%, moreso on the eastern side butted up against Russia) supports Putin, and the other half (55%, moreso on the western side butted up against Europe) supports an independent Ukraine. The country is divided by a river with Kyiv on the river and different predominant views on each side. Given that nobody can control what's going on there that's a pretty smart stance.
Hi, we have representatives in different countries and I really understand that you are worried about what is happening in the world, but please let's not discuss these issues here, the forum and our thread are devoted to something completely different. I thank you in advance for this, be healthy and have a good day.

Proviron and tren a coming back in stock anytime soon?
Cool, thanks brother- I’ll keep watching for availability from W3
Hi, unfortunately there is no exact information about this yet, but do not worry, we are doing everything possible to replenish stocks as soon as possible, we recommend periodically visiting our website and checking for the availability of products of interest.

Any discount codes for your site?
There is no code needed for you to enjoy the Basicstero discounts.

All cart discounts are automatically applied, and if there is a promo still active a "select bonus items" step will appear during check-out if criteria are met to qualify for the current promo.

However, I just filled a cart with to go through the check-out steps and see if any promo is activated, but I do not see any promo at this time.
It does not look like there is currently an active promo.
Nonetheless, this source runs promos often so just keep an eye on their "News" section (linked below) and watch for announcements of any future promotional opportunities.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

despite me not being happy with the long delay of products etc that is beyond your control.

I am sure you are upset about everything that is going on. Clearly most of Russia's businesses are being affected and they are concerned for their livelihood

despite me not being happy with the long delay of products etc that is beyond your control.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about delays, unfortunately they sometimes happen and I'm glad that you understand that it's not our fault. Please wait a little longer, eventually the products have to reach, but sometimes it takes longer than usual.

Hey,

What is your shipping lead time right now on warehouse 3 items? Specifically Test E 500?
in my experience with W3, domestic warehouse packs usually arrive in about one business week after payment is confirmed (once the order status updates and shows that the source has successfully received the payment).
Orders from W3 often arrive at the destination before tracking is even uploaded.

Thank you. I placed my order and will complete my payment when my btc purchase has cleared.
in my experience with W3, domestic warehouse packs usually arrive in about one business week after payment is confirmed (once the order status updates and shows that the source has successfully received the payment).
Orders from W3 often arrive at the destination before tracking is even uploaded.

Thank you. I placed my order and will complete my payment when my btc purchase has cleared.
If you need any help understanding how to enter your payment, please see my post quoted below.
I made a guide to help explain how to submit payment on the Basicstero site.
I hope it is helpful to some people :)
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts