MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Attention.

We have technical problems with the work of e-mail, if you wrote to our site but did not receive a response, please check the spam folder, if there is also no letter there, do not worry, send your letter again a little later (for example, in 1-2 days), technical work is underway now, soon we will adjust the work of e-mail.

Be healthy and have a nice day.

Looks like my reship is stuck in LA ISC since February 19th... It says processed through though... I wonder if I am going to get jt
Hi, I understand your concern, but it's quite possible that it's just a delay, unfortunately sometimes they happen and delivery takes longer than usual or than we would like. Try to wait a little longer, if the order does not arrive, you will need to contact the support service of our store, through our website we will definitely help.

First ever post. But I've been buying exclusively from pharmacom (and often referring to this v helpful thread: thanks all) for several years.

Made a >$300 order in early February from W1 to Western Europe. For over 2 weeks now tracking info has shown the 2 packages of the order in Transit from Poland to my country.

In the past week I've sent several messages regarding this via the offical site's contact form, as well as the sales(dot)int email addresses (who had answered some stock questions prior to me placing the order). I have not recieved a response to any of these messages.

Pharmacom staff: please address this before I am forced to do some mad computer hacking magic to find your warehouse location, and then forcibly pin you with your entire stock of deca until your penises wither and permanently retract inside you, leaving you all as anatomically impaired as a Ken doll.

Thank you. x

My pack has been in Chicago isc since feb 1st. I have used the constant Us function a couple times over the last 2 weeks and haven’t seen a reply in any of my mailboxes. I ordered some from the domestic wharehouse to hold me off but I would like to get this handled. I got a reply about a hiccup on my domestic order but not the international one. Posting here to get more attention hopefully. I will send a pm as well. You guys should seriously switch the country of shipping from EU as that place is well known as the hottest place to receive a pack for years now.

Important Info from Basicstero:

The source is having technical problems with and the email system is not working properly.
If anyone has written to the source (such as emailed using the "contact us" page) but did not receive a response, please be sure to check your spam folder; if there is also no reply there, do not worry, please resend your inquiry/email again at a later time (such as a few days from now).
Technical work to improve the email system is currently underway and hopefully the email system will be working better soon.

Information originally posted by the source in the quote below:
Attention.

We have technical problems with the work of e-mail, if you wrote to our site but did not receive a response, please check the spam folder, if there is also no letter there, do not worry, send your letter again a little later (for example, in 1-2 days), technical work is underway now, soon we will adjust the work of e-mail.

Be healthy and have a nice day.

Hi, we are sincerely grateful to you for your active participation in our thread, thanks for watching us for a long time and sharing your opinion with others, such devotion really means a lot to us.

See, it's sarcastic responses like this and your lack of accountability that have stopped me using you as a source.

I've used you guys several times with no issues but this kind of crap just makes me not trust you.

I've since found a way better source on these boards who actually cares about their customer service and would own up to problems if there ever was any.

First ever post. But I've been buying exclusively from pharmacom (and often referring to this v helpful thread: thanks all) for several years.

Made a >$300 order in early February from W1 to Western Europe. For over 2 weeks now tracking info has shown the 2 packages of the order in Transit from Poland to my country.

In the past week I've sent several messages regarding this via the offical site's contact form, as well as the sales(dot)int email addresses (who had answered some stock questions prior to me placing the order). I have not recieved a response to any of these messages.

Pharmacom staff: please address this before I am forced to do some mad computer hacking magic to find your warehouse location, and then forcibly pin you with your entire stock of deca until your penises wither and permanently retract inside you, leaving you all as anatomically impaired as a Ken doll.

Thank you. x
Hi, I already wrote earlier that we have temporary problems with the work of email, so do not worry that you have not received a response. You can write me in private messages the details of your order, I will send the information directly to the management and check if everything is fine with the delivery.

My pack has been in Chicago isc since feb 1st. I have used the constant Us function a couple times over the last 2 weeks and haven’t seen a reply in any of my mailboxes. I ordered some from the domestic wharehouse to hold me off but I would like to get this handled. I got a reply about a hiccup on my domestic order but not the international one. Posting here to get more attention hopefully. I will send a pm as well. You guys should seriously switch the country of shipping from EU as that place is well known as the hottest place to receive a pack for years now.
Hi, I received your message and have already sent the order information to my colleague, we will check if there are problems with delivery and will write to you soon. I understand that you are worried, but you should not do this, in the end everything will definitely be fine.

See, it's sarcastic responses like this and your lack of accountability that have stopped me using you as a source.

I've used you guys several times with no issues but this kind of crap just makes me not trust you.

I've since found a way better source on these boards who actually cares about their customer service and would own up to problems if there ever was any.
Hi, there is no sarcasm here, I'm sorry that you took my message as a joke, we are really grateful to every forum participant for taking the time to come in and write something in our thread. Moreover, we appreciate people who have been watching our company for weeks, months and even years and share their opinions with others.

Hi, there is no sarcasm here, I'm sorry that you took my message as a joke, we are really grateful to every forum participant for taking the time to come in and write something in our thread. Moreover, we appreciate people who have been watching our company for weeks, months and even years and share their opinions with others.

You're a clown. No idea why meso members still use this source when there's so much better available.

Russian owned, underdosed gear, incorrect gear entirely, smart ass customer service, no accountability.

I just saw the source post on another popular board that W3 (US domestic) has a restock.
It is not clear to me if the site already shows the new stock or if it must be updated.
But just wanted to share that I did see the source post that W3 has a fresh restock of some items.

Was looking for 10mg tabs of dbol and Tbol and PCOM was the only lab I had ordered from before that had them in stock so I took them gamble.

About a 4 day T/A from W3 so not bad at all, the only thing is that they are close to the EXP date. Don’t mind that much though I’ll probably have eaten them by then.

5CEF7FEE-93E2-4ED2-BB68-7C932445D1FD.jpeg

Was looking for 10mg tabs of dbol and Tbol and PCOM was the only lab I had ordered from before that had them in stock so I took them gamble.

About a 4 day T/A from W3 so not bad at all, the only thing is that they are close to the EXP date. Don’t mind that much though I’ll probably have eaten them by then.

View attachment 161585
Enjoy the products and have a good cycle :)
you can use them for many years (maybe even decades) past that date.

"The expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
"Most of drug expiration dates information is from the study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

REFERENCE: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality (from the US Government's National Institute of Health / NIH.gov National Library of Medicine site)

I just tried the source's site and it is working on my end (I am in the USA).
the link in the "code" box below is the correct site for Basicstero:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
I’m also having issues accessing the site. According to my browser it’s the server on your end…

View attachment 161585
Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are grateful that you took the time to come here and write about it, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

You're a clown. No idea why meso members still use this source when there's so much better available.

Russian owned, underdosed gear, incorrect gear entirely, smart ass customer service, no accountability.
Hi, you're right, there are other sources besides us, each person chooses where to order, but judging by the numerous posts in our topics on various forums, our company is chosen for several main reasons. 1) We have been on the market for a very long time, only this topic has 1473 pages since 2015. 2) Many people from different countries use our products to prepare for competitions and achieve high results, this is regularly written in reviews on various sites. 3) Even if some problems arise, we always try to understand the situation and help the person so that in the end he is satisfied. Earlier you yourself wrote "I've used you guys several times with no issues but this kind of crap just makes me not trust you." I am very sorry if you have any doubts, it is really important for us that the buyer is satisfied, if you need help - just write, we will do our best to help.