MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

When is test c back in stock W3?
Unfortunately, I do not know of a specific date for restock.
But the product is currently available from international warehouse W2:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/testosterones/pharmatest-c-250

I was previously told by someone that worked for the source that I shouldn't try to make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond anyone's control which influence the ability to restock (such as issue with the postal service, different nation's CV19 restrictions, and reality that there is a risk of seizure etc.).

There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.

Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon so it will be more convenient to check for restocks.

Pay for wharehouse and staff. A guy and his garage. or basement lol. It's like we are not talking pallets of stuff. Not trying to be sacacatic. But come on man this isn't Amazon or like a ligit legal buussiness.Thanx for answering tho

Last edited:
Do domestic packages usually take a whole week to actually ship after the label has been created? I'm getting a bs copy/paste response from them about it.

Got my gear from w1, everything looks fine. I am satisfied....pack landed within a week in my Western european country...stealth package, ordered some mixes, oxy Tabs...Nothing to complain. The order Status was always updated...good Service, good gear...thumbs up

Attachments

• 2043255.jpg
    2043255.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
Got my gear from w1, everything looks fine. I am satisfied....pack landed within a week in my Western european country...stealth package, ordered some mixes, oxy Tabs...Nothing to complain. The order Status was always updated...good Service, good gear...thumbs up
Hi, I am very pleased to hear this, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad that you were satisfied, if you have any questions or need help in the future, please contact us, we will definitely help.

nice :) good to hear.
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to post positive feedback.
I hope you enjoy a good cycle.

I used to support this brand. But after the aromasin incident and this I just can’t anymore with a clear conscience.
Yes that was a shit show. They still won’t admit any wrong doing. Additionally they had a bottle of deca blind tested by a member which showed it was over 100mg underdosed and again they take no responsibility and again blame the testing service.

There are tons of reasons to no longer use this source, these are just a few.

@janoshik made some very good points as well which I had a good time poking fun at them for as well a couple dozen pages back.

These guys Ain’t worth shit these days.

Also it’s pretty hilarious these guys are selling gear with a manufacture date that has not yet occurred.

They’re probably trying to get ahead and planning for the future so that they don’t get stuck with a bunch of expired gear that nobody is buying. So they’re pushing the manufacture date out as far as possible so they dont have to discount the gear when it expires, like they’re currently doing with their old stock that is expired.

Looks like my reship is stuck in LA ISC since February 19th... It says processed through though... I wonder if I am going to get jt

My pack was seized by customs... this has never happened to me before (i’ve been using pharmacom for legit “years”) and i’m not sure what to do

like how tf did this happen, what went wrong ?, and where do we go from here ?, because i want to re-order but i think it’s too hot (sketchy) to do that right now, and i am having doubts regarding your shipping and operation ngl.. i might even say fuck it, idfk...

also, i have my order number and everything (including the seizure paper) if anyone from the pharmacom team needs it

My pack was seized by customs... this has never happened to me before (i’ve been using pharmacom for legit “years”) and i’m not sure what to do

like how tf did this happen, what went wrong ?, and where do we go from here ?, because i want to re-order but i think it’s too hot (sketchy) to do that right now, and i am having doubts regarding your shipping and operation ngl.. i might even say fuck it, idfk...

also, i have my order number and everything (including the seizure paper) if anyone from the pharmacom team needs it
Chill out dude, you ordered an international package with illegal drugs in it that has to go through customs, there is always a chance that your package will be seized and if that’s not a risk you’re willing to take don’t order international packages.

Looks like my reship is stuck in LA ISC since February 19th... It says processed through though... I wonder if I am going to get jt
From my own experience, it seems like when it takes that long it is much more likely that it has been seized.
Usually it only stays on that ISC step for a short time such as a day or two up to one week; so in your case it sounds to me like there is a good chance it has been seized.

However, it may vary greatly with no consistency or predictability in system; i have seen some only be there for less than one day but others take multiple weeks (such as the example of my own pack I showed previously that stayed for a month in customs then updated and moved without any issues -- pic below).
yAzJzJh.jpg

That was a personal example of one of my own that i saved a screenshot but I have seen others examples that took even longer (I think someone recently mentioned successfully receiving one that was held for multiple months) and still made it without any sign of being opened or any problems -- so you still have a good chance it arrives.

Until you receive a letter from customs/homeland-security (proof it was seized) there is always a chance it is simply delayed and will still arrive.

With that said, in general it seems that the ones that take over a week or two in customs usually have a higher seizure rate. I feel that if it sits for over another week, while it may still move later, there is a realistic chance it has been seized.

In addition, some points of entry are worse than others. From what I have seen, NY and Miami seem to be lower seizure rate, while Chicago seems to be the worst, for instance; take the point of entry into consideration if trying to predict the likelihood of whether or not it was seized.

Last edited:

Do not worry, Basicstero gives a free reship attempt for all paid items in an order. So all is not lost yet just because of a seizure letter because you can get one more try for free from the source.

If seized in the USA, you should get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol; Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble.
This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours. So do NOT say or explain anything to anyone about it.

Do not speak to anyone (especially anyone affiliated with law enforcement agencies or the postal service etc), make any statement, or any claims in regards to the pack or seizure -- never reply to the letter.

If seized contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Did you choose stealth shipping?
i did not since there was some issues with other people receiving expired (or about to be expired) product, so i wanted to make sure my stuff was gtg since i plan on blasting and cruising for a couple years but imho, there shouldn’t be a “stealth option” like all packs should be packed in a stealthy way regardless tbh
Chill out dude, you ordered an international package with illegal drugs in it that has to go through customs, there is always a chance that your package will be seized and if that’s not a risk you’re willing to take don’t order international packages.
kinda hard to be chill when this is the first time going through something like this, and i get that there’s risks ordering international but like what exactly happens when something gets seized ?, like am i (or the spot where shit was being sent) on a list or something now ?, and will i ever be able to order anything int again ?.

Yes that was a shit show. They still won’t admit any wrong doing. Additionally they had a bottle of deca blind tested by a member which showed it was over 100mg underdosed and again they take no responsibility and again blame the testing service.

There are tons of reasons to no longer use this source, these are just a few.

@janoshik made some very good points as well which I had a good time poking fun at them for as well a couple dozen pages back.

These guys Ain’t worth shit these days.
Also it’s pretty hilarious these guys are selling gear with a manufacture date that has not yet occurred.

They’re probably trying to get ahead and planning for the future so that they don’t get stuck with a bunch of expired gear that nobody is buying. So they’re pushing the manufacture date out as far as possible so they dont have to discount the gear when it expires, like they’re currently doing with their old stock that is expired.
Hi, we are sincerely grateful to you for your active participation in our thread, thanks for watching us for a long time and sharing your opinion with others, such devotion really means a lot to us.

i did not since there was some issues with other people receiving expired (or about to be expired) product, so i wanted to make sure my stuff was gtg since i plan on blasting and cruising for a couple years but imho, there shouldn’t be a “stealth option” like all packs should be packed in a stealthy way regardless tbh

kinda hard to be chill when this is the first time going through something like this, and i get that there’s risks ordering international but like what exactly happens when something gets seized ?, like am i (or the spot where shit was being sent) on a list or something now ?, and will i ever be able to order anything int again ?.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're faced with this, unfortunately, sometimes there are seized, it's not because something has changed in the delivery method, it just depends on the case, sometimes you're lucky and everything goes without problems, and sometimes not and the order can be confiscated. On this issue, you need to contact the support service through our website, you can also write me in private messages more detailed information about the order, I will pass it directly to the management.