MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just waiting on coinbase funds to clear. Should be able to send payment on Monday!
in my experience with W3, domestic warehouse packs usually arrive in about one business week after payment is confirmed (once the order status updates and shows that the source has successfully received the payment).
Orders from W3 often arrive at the destination before tracking is even uploaded.

If you need any help understanding how to enter your payment, please see my post quoted below.
I made a guide to help explain how to submit payment on the Basicstero site.
I hope it is helpful to some people :)

oof, I've had success with Pcom in the past, but didn't check the forums before putting in a fresh order (been a lurker for a while 0_0 perhaps too long lol) Def a little nervous now :confused: I also don't like that the code checking site appears to be down for the last few days at least.

if this was true, my question (above) would’ve been answered already. js.
Hi, as I said earlier, you need to contact the store's support service through our website, if you did this but did not receive a response, you can send me information about the order in private messages, I will send it directly to the management.

oof, I've had success with Pcom in the past, but didn't check the forums before putting in a fresh order (been a lurker for a while 0_0 perhaps too long lol) Def a little nervous now :confused: I also don't like that the code checking site appears to be down for the last few days at least.
Hi, I just checked if the site is working and opened it without any problems. Please try using a different browser, device or provider, everything should work out.

Just waiting on coinbase funds to clear. Should be able to send payment on Monday!
In the event funds did not become available in time before the system drops the order (after some time without payment, the system will drop an order to make the items available again for others to purchase), you can simply remake a new order and then pay that new order.
The new order would also hold the items for a few days while the system waits for payment info to be submitted.
I hope that may help you.

Hi, I just checked if the site is working and opened it without any problems. Please try using a different browser, device or provider, everything should work out.
I stand corrected. I tried multiple devices, but only using chrome, which failed on every device. Internet Explorer loaded the site with no issues. Thanks :)

I also don't like that the code checking site appears to be down for the last few days at least.
I do not know if there are currently techincal issues with the site or features, but if there are, I am sure the source is working to get everything fixed.

Nonetheless, please understand that when you order from Basicstero, you will have genuine Pharmacom products because Basictsero is Pharmacom.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers.
Pharmacom Labs has had business arrangements with retailers/resellers.
But Basictsero is not a reseller -- it is the direct retail store for Pharmacom.

any idea when proviron will be back in stock? @RThoads @Pharmacom Support
I don't currently have any info regarding restock of specific items.
The source usually does not say anything until the actual restock is complete and confirmed (it is difficult to make predictions and promises ahead of time about restocks because of factors, such as postal service delays, global issues, seizure risk etc, beyond anyone's control).
But if/when I get any info, or see the source posts anything on other boards, I will share it here.

How come W1 out stock Nothing at all
W1 is currently unavailable.
See the posted quoted below for the announcement from the source:
IMPORTANT NOTICE! READ IT!

Dear customers!

Some bad news for EU fans...

Unfortunately, we had to suspend the work of European Warehouse 1.

At the moment, we have some personal troubles with the staff. We observe and regret the difficulties that we deliver to you when you order from a European Warehouse.

We cannot ignore observe the decline in our professionalism and our reputation , just only of irresponsible personalities. We promise that soon the W1 will comeback to work again, as efficiently and promising as possible!

All orders that have the "ORDER SHIPPED" status will be sent and updated with the tracking number.

For sure, soon it will be received by those who have already been waiting for some time. If you ordered, but now your status is "Deleted" - please contact us!

So, Warehouse 2 and Warehouse 3 continues to hardtime working, for sure! We hope for an understanding and quick solution to existing problems! See you!

Sponsors

Latest posts