MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I stand corrected. I tried multiple devices, but only using chrome, which failed on every device. Internet Explorer loaded the site with no issues. Thanks :)
Glad to hear it, unfortunately this happens sometimes, always try to use multiple browsers, devices or providers, it usually helps.

Hey, any word on Tesofensine? Are you guys going to be producing it? I know you were thinking about it few years back.
I have not heard anything about it since the trial samples.
While I do not have any official statement from the source, my guess is that with everything that happened in the world there was/is just much higher priorities to address so new product ideas may have gotten paused -- just my own guess and opinion though.

Reship has been in LA for a month. Support ticket sent in a few days ago. While it's "in the courier's hands". I don't plan on using pharmacom again. Only international company I have used that has taken this long and with issues...

Last edited:
Reship has been in LA for a month. Support ticket sent in a few days ago. While it's "in the courier's hands". I don't plan on using pharmacom again. Only international company I have used that has taken this long and with issues...
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered some problems, unfortunately this sometimes happens if you wrote to the support service through our website and are waiting for a response - please check the spam folder, often emails get there. We also had some problems with email, if you have not received an answer - you can write your question to me in private messages, I will do my best to help.

has sat in one location for a month, to me it sounds like it is most likely seized.
Letter came in today. Seems like pharmacom is not for me or for my reshippers address. That's twice from the same international order. This was my first order of Anabolics over 4 months ago. I don't even know what to do and I feel like I have to take it as a loss. I doubt that they would give me credit for a domestic order?

Letter came in today. Seems like pharmacom is not for me or for my reshippers address. That's twice from the same international order. This was my first order of Anabolics over 4 months ago. I don't even know what to do and I feel like I have to take it as a loss. I doubt that they would give me credit for a domestic order?
Hi! I'm sorry that you couldn't get a reship either. At the moment, we would advise customers to choose options with discreet delivery and original packaging. Of course, now this is also seized by customs, but not always more chances of successful delivery to the addressee.

Hi! I'm sorry that you couldn't get a reship either. At the moment, we would advise customers to choose options with discreet delivery and original packaging. Of course, now this is also seized by customs, but not always more chances of successful delivery to the addressee.

Do you think they would just send me domestic order of the same cost or less and call it even?

i wish i wasn't that guy to post random accusations, but i'm pretty certain the tbol i got from you guys is dbol. within a few days of starting 40mg per day i started looking round and soft. morning weight is up 6lbs (194 - 200) in 1 week with no change to my diet or anything else. i thought it might have been an e2 flare up which happens to me sometimes, so i took arimidex and the scale is still going up.

i've taken a lot of tbol in the past, never dianabol though, and this is definitely not it. i'm getting all the common effects of dbol; rapid water weight gain, muscle fullness, great pumps, great mood, great strength and endurance. tbol is not that intense.

if i had actually wanted dbol and this was my first experience with it, i'd be really happy, but that's not the case here...

How long until you guys restock W1? I've been checking over the past three months?
W1 is currently unavailable.
See the post quoted below for the announcement from the source:
IMPORTANT NOTICE! READ IT!

Dear customers!

Some bad news for EU fans...

Unfortunately, we had to suspend the work of European Warehouse 1.

At the moment, we have some personal troubles with the staff. We observe and regret the difficulties that we deliver to you when you order from a European Warehouse.

We cannot ignore observe the decline in our professionalism and our reputation , just only of irresponsible personalities. We promise that soon the W1 will comeback to work again, as efficiently and promising as possible!

All orders that have the "ORDER SHIPPED" status will be sent and updated with the tracking number.

For sure, soon it will be received by those who have already been waiting for some time. If you ordered, but now your status is "Deleted" - please contact us!

So, Warehouse 2 and Warehouse 3 continues to hardtime working, for sure! We hope for an understanding and quick solution to existing problems! See you!

Do you have eta on when W1 will be back? Also dont you think its time to add other shipping options for EU customers such a private courrier?

Anyone have any experience with pharmacom oral winny? Got a couple weeks before I enter the last 4 weeks of a prep and I have a few winnies sitting around to pick from. Heard good things about the PC.

Do you have eta on when W1 will be back? Also dont you think its time to add other shipping options for EU customers such a private courrier?
I have not heard any information regarding the specific time-frame for W1 to be available again.
Maybe @Pharmacom Support has an update.
If not, then we will have to wait until the source makes an announcement.
I will keep checking the Basicstero News (link below) and if I see any update, I will share any new information I find.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Sponsors

Latest posts