MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone have any experience with pharmacom oral winny? Got a couple weeks before I enter the last 4 weeks of a prep and I have a few winnies sitting around to pick from. Heard good things about the PC.
I have not used it myself (nothing to do with the brand, I just have not used winny in general from any source).
But all the local guys I know who use it have liked the PCOM Winny and always ask for more.
Almost all competitors know have used it in the last weeks of their preps.
A few guys use Masteron and/or Halo instead, but most I know have asked for the Winny for the end of prep.

I have not used it myself (nothing to do with the brand, I just have not used winny in general from any source).
But all the local guys I know who use it have liked the PCOM Winny and always ask for more.
Almost all competitors know have used it in the last weeks of their preps.
A few guys use Masteron and/or Halo instead, but most I know have asked for the Winny for the end of prep.
Already on the mast 200 and enjoying it so far!

i wish i wasn't that guy to post random accusations, but i'm pretty certain the tbol i got from you guys is dbol. within a few days of starting 40mg per day i started looking round and soft. morning weight is up 6lbs (194 - 200) in 1 week with no change to my diet or anything else. i thought it might have been an e2 flare up which happens to me sometimes, so i took arimidex and the scale is still going up.

i've taken a lot of tbol in the past, never dianabol though, and this is definitely not it. i'm getting all the common effects of dbol; rapid water weight gain, muscle fullness, great pumps, great mood, great strength and endurance. tbol is not that intense.

if i had actually wanted dbol and this was my first experience with it, i'd be really happy, but that's not the case here...
Hi, I am very sorry to hear this, if you need help with a course of drugs, tests and health in general, our consultant can help you. You can send your questions to me in private messages, I will help you contact the consultant and sort out the situation.

How long until you guys restock W1? I've been checking over the past three months?
Do you have eta on when W1 will be back?
Hi, this warehouse is temporarily unavailable, we are doing everything possible to make it resume work as soon as possible, unfortunately there is no exact information about the timing yet. We will publish the information as soon as it appears, please do not worry about it.
Also dont you think its time to add other shipping options for EU customers such a private courrier?
We use only the most secure delivery methods, perhaps in the future there will be some more options, but it is unlikely that this will happen in the near future.

i wish i wasn't that guy to post random accusations, but i'm pretty certain the tbol i got from you guys is dbol. within a few days of starting 40mg per day i started looking round and soft. morning weight is up 6lbs (194 - 200) in 1 week with no change to my diet or anything else. i thought it might have been an e2 flare up which happens to me sometimes, so i took arimidex and the scale is still going up.

i've taken a lot of tbol in the past, never dianabol though, and this is definitely not it. i'm getting all the common effects of dbol; rapid water weight gain, muscle fullness, great pumps, great mood, great strength and endurance. tbol is not that intense.

if i had actually wanted dbol and this was my first experience with it, i'd be really happy, but that's not the case here...
Wouldn't doubt it. They were selling letrozole as arimidex and when that came to light, they tried sweeping it under the rug and burying it. The threads are still floating around here for that. They never resolved that issue....so they probably have another mix up like that. Who knows.

Pharmatropin GH
kefUwCk.jpg

Just a heads up to keep people here informed, growth hormone is selling fast so I wanted to bring some attention to it here in case anyone was interested in ordering.
If you wanted some, please consider acting quickly because I noticed the Basicstero site shows W2 stock of GH is already running low.
Product listing linked in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/hgh
I'll post an update if/when I notice another restock.

Hi there! Thank you for your review! I'd like to tell you some information. Hundreds of people around the world buy our tbol and dbol every month. I'll say more - dbol has been among the 10 most popular products since the beginning of January 2022. During this period, the number of packs sold has already reached more than 300 pcs. These are only retail sales, when calculating wholesale, the figure will look much larger! The result is that no one gave bad or dubious reviews on these two products. If you have doubts, you can hand over the roids to the laboratory and make sure of the quality of the products.

Hi there! Thank you for your review! I'd like to tell you some information. Hundreds of people around the world buy our tbol and dbol every month. I'll say more - dbol has been among the 10 most popular products since the beginning of January 2022. During this period, the number of packs sold has already reached more than 300 pcs. These are only retail sales, when calculating wholesale, the figure will look much larger! The result is that no one gave bad or dubious reviews on these two products. If you have doubts, you can hand over the roids to the laboratory and make sure of the quality of the products.

You pay scumbag money to scumbag board owners to have all bad or dubious reviews deleted. No wonder no one ever complains... except for on here. Must be a coincidence. NO! It's a Meso conspiracy! We're all out to get you!

They can have it tested? You scoffed at a Janoshik test and then a confirming L4T test that both showed your Adex was Letro. They can have it tested. You're too fucking much! Get outta here with that bullshit, Ivan.

You pay scumbag money to scumbag board owners to have all bad or dubious reviews deleted. No wonder no one ever complains... except for on here. Must be a coincidence. NO! It's a Meso conspiracy! We're all out to get you!

They can have it tested? You scoffed at a Janoshik test and then a confirming L4T test that both showed your Adex was Letro. They can have it tested. You're too fucking much! Get outta here with that bullshit, Ivan.
Hi, this topic was created in 2015 and during this time it has accumulated 1476 pages, hundreds of people regularly write here, anyone can leave their feedback about our products, we never pay for the publication or deletion of this information. Unfortunately, practice proves that satisfied people leave their reviews much less often, they just use the products and achieve the desired results, without seeing the point of writing somewhere about it, but if a person expected more or he has any questions, the chance that he will write about it is much higher. In any case, we are grateful if a person took the time to come in and write something in our topic, we are always ready to help if required.

Seems like pharmacom is not for me or for my reshippers address. That's twice from the same international order.
i hope it doesn’t turn out this way for me cuz I’ve been trying to work something out with support regarding a re-ship but i have specific conditions that i can’t change and from the looks of it, the likes of them making this right doesn’t look so bright tbh and i spent over $500 for my order..

Last edited:
i hope it doesn’t turn out this way for me cuz I’ve been trying to work something out with support regarding a re-ship but i have specific conditions that i can’t change and from the looks of it, the likes of them making this right doesn’t look so bright tbh and i spent over $500 for my order..
I just spent 200 but I don't want my address to get flagged. So 2 got intercepted by customs to 2 different names and addresses. I'm just gonna take it as a loss and I am putting it on pharmacom and not the courier this time because I don't get this shit from turkey or bulgaria

I don't want my address to get flagged.
Just out of curiosity, if you use your real name an address (cause you have no other choice) and ur pack gets seized, does your name and address get put on a watch list that impacts any future orders you place internationally ?, even if it’s not gear ?.

Just out of curiosity, if you use your real name an address (cause you have no other choice) and ur pack gets seized, does your name and address get put on a watch list that impacts any future orders you place internationally ?, even if it’s not gear ?.
Yes when it goes through customs.... I think west coast is hard to get through too..

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is Pharmacom NOT a reseller.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but
Basicstero is the direct retail store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

created in 2015 and during this time it has accumulated 1476 pages,

we never pay for the publication or deletion of this information.

That's because you can't get away with those type of shenanigans here.

Members on paid forums, that's ALL the other forums that you're on, know better than to post openly about issues. They're encouraged to whisper to you in PM or they risk being banned by the money hungry mods that protect you.

The excuse that "no one else is complaining" is absolute bullshit, no matter which way you try to spin it.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is Pharmacom NOT a reseller.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but
Basicstero is the direct retail store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Get some Anavar to W3 :)