MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi,

After order delays and waiting patiently I am greeted with 3 vials of expired tren. I paid full price for these, not discounted promo items. All from W1 and shipped on 18th Jan.

Tren A x1
Mfg date: 2018-01
Exp date: 2022-01
Batch NR: PHTR00004AV

Tren E x2
Mfg date: 2017-01
Exp date: 2022-01
Batch NR: PHTR00002EV

This is shit tier service when charging premium prices.
Update 1: After a brief back and forth, the source offered a 50% refund or a reship from W2 in a week. I chose the latter.

So probably another month delay before I get my tren. Guys, dont peddle $20 5 year old tren to someone whos paid full price and specifically avoided the expired stock promos ok. Its not what a "premium" brand does.

I am tentatively considering this issue resolved for now though.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please don't worry, we always do our best to make the customer happy.

I am pretty sure my package is seized. I got a letter coming intoday from customs.... I see that it is still there.

I am pretty sure my package is seized. I got a letter coming intoday from customs.... I see that it is still there.
If you do get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol, Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble.
This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours.

Do not speak to anyone (especially anyone affiliated with law enforcement agencies or the postal service etc), make any statement, or any claims in regards to the pack or seizure -- never reply to the letter.

Do not worry, Basicstero gives a free reship attempt for all paid items in an order. So all is not lost yet just because of a seizure letter because you can get one more try for free from the source.

If seized contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

i think my package is seized. how's it gonna be stuck in europe for a month?

27-01-2022 07:23The item is on transport to the country of destinationUNITED STATES
25-01-2022 08:26The item is at the PostNL sorting center
25-01-2022 08:26The item is processed at the PostNL sorting center
19-01-2022 09:44Item delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances
19-01-2022 09:41Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
18-01-2022 16:10The shipment is handed over in bulk final acceptance of the item to be confirmed
10-01-2022 04:09The item is ready for shipment
10-01-2022 04:09The item is pre-advised to PostNL
06-01-2022 10:08The Item is at the shippers warehouse

How do you check the expiration dates on relabeled vials? I understand concealing the actual labels with fabricated ones but we lose the information about manufacturing date and expiration dates. I can't tell the expiration dates of my test e.

How do you check the expiration dates on relabeled vials? I understand concealing the actual labels with fabricated ones but we lose the information about manufacturing date and expiration dates. I can't tell the expiration dates of my test e.
Hi! At the moment, we do not specify the expiration date on vials without a original label ( stealth shipping). But you can be sure - when you order from an international warehouse (W2), the products you receive are the freshest and most released last batch. Warehouse 2 - is a main warehouse at the our factory. We produce tens of thousands of items monthly, which are always in demand.

i think my package is seized. how's it gonna be stuck in europe for a month?

27-01-2022 07:23The item is on transport to the country of destinationUNITED STATES
25-01-2022 08:26The item is at the PostNL sorting center
25-01-2022 08:26The item is processed at the PostNL sorting center
19-01-2022 09:44Item delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances
19-01-2022 09:41Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
18-01-2022 16:10The shipment is handed over in bulk final acceptance of the item to be confirmed
10-01-2022 04:09The item is ready for shipment
10-01-2022 04:09The item is pre-advised to PostNL
06-01-2022 10:08The Item is at the shippers warehouse
Hi, please don't worry, unfortunately sometimes there are delays and delivery may take longer than usual, so it's worth waiting a little longer. If the order has not reached, has been lost or seized, you need to contact our support service, we will definitely help and do everything possible to make you satisfied.

Hi, please don't worry, unfortunately sometimes there are delays and delivery may take longer than usual, so it's worth waiting a little longer. If the order has not reached, has been lost or seized, you need to contact our support service, we will definitely help and do everything possible to make you satisfied.
Nope. It definitely got seized. Gave me a letter

The vast majority of orders that make it through go through customs within about a week or so. If it’s not cleared then a very high chance of being seized.. multiple weeks and on forget it, it’s gone

The fact that they keep getting caught sending misslabled and expired gear and refuse to take responsibility should be enough to detour you from ever doing this again. I would have your shit tested before using it to make sure it's what you ordered first. Being out of date isn't the worst thing, if it's not years past the expiration date it's probly still okay tho.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

the previous post should help answer some questions I have in PMs; I will copy a link to it in case people do not find it here.

Enjoy a good weekend everyone :)

The vast majority of orders that make it through go through customs within about a week or so. If it’s not cleared then a very high chance of being seized.. multiple weeks and on forget it, it’s gone
Hi, thanks for the information, unfortunately this sometimes happens, but if problems arise and your order is seized, you need to contact the support service of our store and we will always help.

The fact that they keep getting caught sending misslabled and expired gear and refuse to take responsibility should be enough to detour you from ever doing this again. I would have your shit tested before using it to make sure it's what you ordered first. Being out of date isn't the worst thing, if it's not years past the expiration date it's probly still okay tho.
Hi, we apologize if you received an expired product or another product that you did not order, this sometimes happens, we do not deny it and always help to sort out the situation. If this happens, you need to write to me in private messages or to the store's support service through our website, rest assured, we will do everything possible to help and make you happy, everything will be fine in the end.

Expired products are only in our European warehouse (W1) and they are sold at a discount of 50% of the retail value. If suddenly someone comes across goods with such a problem, but from other warehouses, we promptly solve the issue with the client in his favor.
So, are you our customer or are you planning to buy something from us?

wow, the attitude of the rep in your thread is quite disgusting..
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have already sent the information directly to my management, we will definitely deal with this situation in the near future. We remind you if you have any suggestions or questions - please contact us, we will do our best to help and make you happy.

Expired products are only in our European warehouse (W1) and they are sold at a discount of 50% of the retail value. If suddenly someone comes across goods with such a problem, but from other warehouses, we promptly solve the issue with the client in his favor.
So, are you our customer or are you planning to buy something from us?
No, you sent me expired products from the US warehouse, and you sent me letro labeled as adex, same batch number that was braught to your attention in the past that was sent to jano, you denied Janos results and said you where out of said batch anyway, guess that was also a lie. The way you handled that entire situation is pathetic, all you do is regurgitate the same bullshit response everytime. Take some responsibility and own up to your mistakes and maybe you won't keep loosing customers.