MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

this is a late review that i've been meaning to get around too. but very satisfied all around and hope the quality remains.

my order showed up three weeks after i placed it (w2) everything i ordered as expected and everything performing very much as expected. what i did not expect was an extra blister of tbol and winny that i didn't order but was thrown in there... one blister was missing a pill and the other was a little misaligned, so idk if quality control pulled those out of inventory and just threw them to me or what happened there but... thanks ! you guys can throw me your misprinted blisters anytime... fuck up some dbol maybe next time ;)
Hi, it's a regular free gift! The international Warehouse puts such a bonus in each order. Braised packages from pills that are not allowed for sale. Enjoy it!)

this is a late review that i've been meaning to get around too. but very satisfied all around and hope the quality remains.

my order showed up three weeks after i placed it (w2) everything i ordered as expected and everything performing very much as expected. what i did not expect was an extra blister of tbol and winny that i didn't order but was thrown in there... one blister was missing a pill and the other was a little misaligned, so idk if quality control pulled those out of inventory and just threw them to me or what happened there but... thanks ! you guys can throw me your misprinted blisters anytime... fuck up some dbol maybe next time ;)
That's good to hear :)
Enjoy your order bro.
and, you made me laugh with the "fuck up some dbol maybe next time" lol
I think the same when I get the the surprise free bonus sometimes (it feels like a raffle or some contest -- never know if I will get a free prize or what I will win :) )

For how long have these DDOS attacks been going on ?Almost a year now ? and you still havent implented ddos protection?
I think they have tried multiple ways to defend the site against these attacks.
Some of the attempts hindered some customers from access etc.
So it has not been easy to 100% prevent all attacks.

Basicstero is back up and running today on my end :)

W2 customers, please get your orders in soon if you want the order to process before the W2 holiday; W2 will be on holiday break from January 24th to February 10th, 2022.

W3 and W1 are not effected by this holiday and will remain open as usual.

ordered jan 2, shipped jan 6, and now i got this message:
"2022-01-19 09:44
Item delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances"

what does this mean?

Vladimir Yakovlev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Vladimir's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/yaki_ifbbpro

I4-eFk_BvKw.jpg
my favorite athlete on the pharmacom team :3

ordered jan 2, shipped jan 6, and now i got this message:
"2022-01-19 09:44
Item delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances"

what does this mean?
Is this a status update from the source (such as on your account dashboard on the Basicstero site)?

Or, is this the result from checking the tracking number from the postal service's status?

from the shipping company
I've never seen that tracking status before -- strange, must be something new.
So it is something with the postal service.

My guess is that it is most likely some CV19 related issue -- maybe a restriction in one of the nations or regions in the shipping path or an issue with postal service personnel being ill/quarantined etc.

But just guessing; there is just no way to know when it is in control of the postal service.

My guess is that it is most likely some CV19 related issue -- maybe a restriction in one of the nations or regions in the shipping path or an issue with postal service personnel being ill/quarantined etc.

But just guessing; there is just no way to know when it is in control of the postal service.
in my 10 years of experienced doing this, a message of that nature most likely means it was seized. "unforeseeable circumstances"? that sounds pretty harsh.. i've never heard of anyone describe a delay with those words.

orders from them take 2 months to be delivered

this guy is talking out of his ass, told me i could expect my delayed order from W1 in 2 months. I was about to order replacement gear but decided to wait it out. Got a tracking number a few days ago and it should be here in a week or so.

this guy is talking out of his ass, told me i could expect my delayed order from W1 in 2 months. I was about to order replacement gear but decided to wait it out. Got a tracking number a few days ago and it should be here in a week or so.
I placed my order on November 20th and received it on January 18th. the previous order took 6 weeks.
do as you like.
i can't wait all this time, i'm a bodybuilder i cannot wait over 6week for the stuff. Sorry

It seems like a repeated ongoing issue with other customers. You should probably have them update the estimated shipping on your website to reflect what the current status is for international. I have received shit from India with snail mail faster than your shit
I placed my order on November 20th and received it on January 18th. the previous order took 6 weeks.
do as you like.
i can't wait all this time, i'm a bodybuilder i cannot wait over 6week for the stuff. Sorry
When you order from pharmacom international, order for your the cycle after next lol.