MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yeah this is slowly turning into a clown fiesta. @Avnj5 need another reminder why this source has turned into a shitshow?
This is also finaly the proof that this source is indeed selective scamming european customers. There have always been rumors about this but your case,my friends and myself had all similar experiences recently and this confirms it for me.These guys are clearly sending their expired stock to the european warehouse and are trying to get rid of it that way. No offense but seeing that they had expired stock discounted at warehouse 1 shouldve already been a red flag,why did you decide to pay full price when they clearly didnt have a fresh batch at warehouse 1?
Do you have evidence of what you're talking about?
You're just so beautiful, my friend!)
What kind of fictional statements about us have you just fucked up? Give me proofs that we are bastards and scummed our customers? Your words like "clearly sending their expired stock to the european warehouse and are trying to get rid of it that way." just full of shit and seriously slandering us!
Many European customers order from us from warehouse 2 and warehouse 3, always receiving a high-quality and full-working gears. I'm not arguing that we still have a delay in the European warehouse. Therefore, we are now selling almost the entire warehouse at a super low price. It so happened that it was stored there for a long time - the main reason for this is the World Lockdown, which prevents you from efficiently and quickly sending orders and solving any problems. I promise that in the next couple of months this problems with slow delivery and exp date products will be thoroughly solved by a complete change of affairs, covering specifically the EU, for sure!

Yeah this is slowly turning into a clown fiesta. @Avnj5 need another reminder why this source has turned into a shitshow?
This is also finaly the proof that this source is indeed selective scamming european customers. There have always been rumors about this but your case,my friends and myself had all similar experiences recently and this confirms it for me.These guys are clearly sending their expired stock to the european warehouse and are trying to get rid of it that way. No offense but seeing that they had expired stock discounted at warehouse 1 shouldve already been a red flag,why did you decide to pay full price when they clearly didnt have a fresh batch at warehouse 1?
Give me information about your problems with us, what did our team deceive you in? Also, please give me your order number so that I can be sure about it.

Hi all!
Almost all delayed parcels for December from warehouse 1 have been sent. To everyone who suffered from this delay, we have credited the bonus to the account and apologize many times again for the long time waiting for your orders. Our warehouse agents was very sick with covid and just couldn't work. Regarding the presence of expired gears in the warehouse - it is there and we honestly made a promotion for it with a big discount. Within a few months, we will change the logistics of the euro warehouse, update the assortment and price tag for products! I'll tell you about the tracking numbers and their updates - guys, you make orders during the Christmas holidays and New Year! Around the world at this time, parcels suffer severe delays and postal services are working especially slowly, and the renewal of track number statuses with delay is common in such a period of the year.

I should give an update to end this story, just to be fair to everyone in this matter:

I had a long discussion with the source, privately, as they prefer, on a Saturday night, just to show how social I am - the reason I got a pack of expired gears is because the timing of my order fell into the period when W1 ran out of fresh products, holidays, covid everything unfortunately. We came to an agreement that they will re-ship my order from W2, so I consider this matter resolved (for now).

The objective I posted everything here is to solve an order issue, never wanted to cause drama, I personally try to avoid any unpleasant argument, and try to think people are all with good nature.

Also about the Tren 200, the white tissue-like solid oil gets solvent when heating up, it's like magic.

Boom !!
Source is dead

Only takes 1 customer put on the back burner , ignored, Sent expired items, called out by rep ignorantly , never apologizes or acknowledge they made a mistake and apologize and will help set straight.

This happens when source gets too much money in pocket

I should give an update to end this story, just to be fair to everyone in this matter:

I had a long discussion with the source, privately, as they prefer, on a Saturday night, just to show how social I am - the reason I got a pack of expired gears is because the timing of my order fell into the period when W1 ran out of fresh products, holidays, covid everything unfortunately. We came to an agreement that they will re-ship my order from W2, so I consider this matter resolved (for now).

The objective I posted everything here is to solve an order issue, never wanted to cause drama, I personally try to avoid any unpleasant argument, and try to think people are all with good nature.

Also about the Tren 200, the white tissue-like solid oil gets solvent when heating up, it's like magic.
This magic is just molecular chemistry. Which we face very often.

Boom !!
Source is dead

Only takes 1 customer put on the back burner , ignored, Sent expired items, called out by rep ignorantly , never apologizes or acknowledge they made a mistake and apologize and will help set straight.

Hi, have you somehow suffered from the actions of our store? Or just like that, did you pass by?

Boom !!
Source is dead

Hi, we solved this matter privately. Everything happened for a reason, as long as the issue is solved, everyone is happy.

Happy new year.

I don’t want to be educated that all expired gears are safe and effective, just let me ask you one question: do you inject this into your body?
View attachment 158500
yes, I would use that product.

Those cystals are nothing to be worried about at all (actually what you have there is VERY pure active compound that crashed out of solution -- a recrystalization).
Those are simply very pure crystals of the active ingredient.

Google recrystalization if you would like to know more about how doing this on purpose is used to isolate pure samples of the solute.
Recrystallization (chemistry) - Wikipedia

Temperature and/or solvent evaporation would be the common root causes that may contribute to recrystalization.
There are no problems, risks, or damage to the chemical (although if you get concentration tested it will not be accurate).

If it were solvent evaporation (like if you put a glass of salt water out and over time some water evaporates causing salt to crash out of solution) that would contributed to your higher concentration testing results.

You can return them into solution by warming the solvent (oil) and shaking.
I use dry rice in a bowl for this (And to warm oil for smoother injection in general). I keep the same bowl of rice and use it many times. Simply heat the rice in the microwave, check that it is VERY warm but not too HOT to touch, and then push your vials down into the warm rice as pictured until the oil is very war; I also take them oil and shake every couple minutes:

imWR72W.jpg

I would all of the product you posted.
It is great and I am happy for you that you have an offer for some replacements.
But also, there is nothing wrong with any of the thing you have so there is no need to waste anything -- just see the replacements as a bonus for to help compensate for your inconvenience.

Boom !!
Source is dead

Pharmacom is a one of the largest and most respected brands in the world -- literally having customers world-wide from Brazil to the Middle-East to Europe, the USA, and many other nations/regions.
This is not a small-scale ugl.

Do you really think Pharmacom/Basicstero is "dead" (as in not doing business)?
I assure you, this brand is very much in business.

Just send my payment last night with crypto for domestic, should I expect it to ship out this monday?
It may move that fast -- just depends upon the warehouses workload and how busy staff there is -- I have seen it ship that fast sometimes and received a pack just a couple days after payment was confirmed.

But more realistically, I would expect it will take a few business days of processing, pack, and then ship.
This is all after payment is confirmed (you can see order status on your account dashboard on the Basicstero site); if the order status has updated to "processing," your payment was confirmed.

Stock at W3 is physically located within the USA; therefore, when it does ship, it should only take a few days in-transit to reach any destination in the continental USA.

It may move that fast -- just depends upon the warehouses workload and how busy staff there is -- I have seen it ship that fast sometimes and received a pack just a couple days after payment was confirmed.

But more realistically, I would expect it will take a few business days of processing, pack, and then ship.
This is all after payment is confirmed (you can see order status on your account dashboard on the Basicstero site); if the order status has updated to "processing," your payment was confirmed.

Stock at W3 is physically located within the USA; therefore, when it does ship, it should only take a few days in-transit to reach any destination in the continental USA.
ok thanks, my order will update with tracking too?

ok thanks, my order will update with tracking too?
It should. but with W3 the transit time is usually so fast that it arrives at the destination before the source uploads tracking.
In my personal experience, my W3 packs have always arrived before I had tracking.

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from Tuesday 24 January to Thursday 10 February. Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 22 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately February 10th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Beisstero's Crew

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from Tuesday 24 January to Thursday 10 February. Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 22 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately February 10th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Beisstero's Crew
thank you for this important information.
I hope everyone plans accordingly

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Hi, we solved this matter privately. Everything happened for a reason, as long as the issue is solved, everyone is happy.

Happy new year.
Hi, glad to hear it, as I said earlier, don't worry, we will definitely do our best to help.

Last edited:
Boom !!
Source is dead

Hi, we always try to make the customer happy, even if there are some problems, we do our best to help and eventually everything becomes fine.

Happy new year.
yes, I would use that product.

Those cystals are nothing to be worried about at all (actually what you have there is VERY pure active compound that crashed out of solution -- a recrystalization).
Those are simply very pure crystals of the active ingredient.

Google recrystalization if you would like to know more about how doing this on purpose is used to isolate pure samples of the solute.
Recrystallization (chemistry) - Wikipedia

Temperature and/or solvent evaporation would be the common root causes that may contribute to recrystalization.
There are no problems, risks, or damage to the chemical (although if you get concentration tested it will not be accurate).

If it were solvent evaporation (like if you put a glass of salt water out and over time some water evaporates causing salt to crash out of solution) that would contributed to your higher concentration testing results.

You can return them into solution by warming the solvent (oil) and shaking.
I use dry rice in a bowl for this (And to warm oil for smoother injection in general). I keep the same bowl of rice and use it many times. Simply heat the rice in the microwave, check that it is VERY warm but not too HOT to touch, and then push your vials down into the warm rice as pictured until the oil is very war; I also take them oil and shake every couple minutes:

imWR72W.jpg

I would use all of the product you posted.
It is great and I am happy for you that you have an offer for some replacements.
But also, there is nothing wrong with any of the thing you have so there is no need to waste anything -- just see the replacements as a bonus for to help compensate for your inconvenience.
@theseus2019 did you get your tren-E back into solution?