MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

This is a huge mistake. It's one of the main reasons I come back to Pharmacom. You can get everything else from other top tier sources out there. But this was unique to Pharmacom. Ya it's an expensive product but there are people that will pay for it. It's something unique Pharmacom no longer has which is important in a competitive market where other top tier international UGL (Alpha, Dragon, etc) have identicle items. Hopefully they'll reconsider.

Who else sells real 200mg primo?
This needs to be reconsidered.
Hi, the situation may change in the future, but there is no exact information about it yet.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I received your private messages and replied to them, all the information has already been sent to my management, we will definitely figure it out and help you as soon as possible, please do not worry, everything will be fine in the end.
Except that your “management” is the only one who can make the decision and currently on vacation.

I will need you (or anyone else) to resolve this by tomorrow. Please try to find your management.

Hello, I had made a mistake with my purchase. This is my first time purchasing from here, but I did not see the disclaimer on the purchase page for W1 W2 and W3. I am purchasing from USA and I had purchased from W1, it states it cannot ship outside of EU. Is it possible for me to cancel and refund my order?

Thank you
You will need to contact the source directly and explain.
Copy and save your order number for reference.
My guess is that there will not be an offer of refund but maybe they most likely will be able to give you store credit (you will see a balance on your account if that is the) that can be used for a new order.

The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

After 2 months waiting, I finally received my order. I was surprised when opening the package, have a look:
951D677A-E549-456D-9752-4B912A86A4A3.jpeg

Yes all items are expired:

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:
Batch Nr: PHM600001XA
Production Date: 2016 -08
Expiration Date: 2020- 08

2 boxes of Tren E200
Batch Nr: PHTR00001EA
Production date: 2016-10
Expiration Date: 2020-10

1 bottle of Tren E200
Batch Nr: PHTR00002EV
Production Date: 2017-01
Expiration Date: 2022-01

Meaning ALL items are expired, well you can argue the bottle of Tren E200 is right on point, however it looks very suspicious, I won't inject myself with it:
3E49CD6D-F4A2-4CDE-8154-59211F609325.jpeg

That's right, the source fucked up again, they sent me expired items when I paid full price.

I know some people think it's totally OK to use expired gear, you can do whatever you want, but I see nurses threw away Covid vaccines even 1 day past the expiration date. Moreover, they sell expired items at 50% off, and I paid full price, if I want expired ones, I will select them by myself, you can't send them to me while I ordered other things, and expected me not to notice the date?

After 2 months waiting, I finally received my order. I was surprised when opening the package, have a look:
View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

Meaning ALL items are expired, well you can argue the bottle of Tren E200 is right on point, however it looks very suspicious, I won't inject myself with it:
View attachment 158436

That's right, the source fucked up again, they sent me expired items when I paid full price.

I know some people think it's totally OK to use expired gear, you can do whatever you want, but I see nurses threw away Covid vaccines even 1 day past the expiration date. Moreover, they sell expired items at 50% off, and I paid full price, if I want expired ones, I will select them by myself, you can't send them to me while I ordered other things, and expected me not to notice the date?
Did you really just bring up covid vaccines as a valid point ? Lol

View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

View attachment 158436

the penultimate order I placed took 2 months to arrive. I wanted to give the last chance by placing another order recently but now I have been waiting for another for 6 weeks. last order with out of date stuff. I have also ordered from other sources with no problems. I think this source has had its day. there are many other better sources in meso.

View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

View attachment 158436

Day 1 update:

Sent the source mutiple emails, got 0 response, without aknowledging the problem, without giving any solutions whatsoever, 0, none.

@Pharmacom Support said the only person who can make a decision is away, that is Frank

@RThoads said the source doesn’t reply to him either

I will keep my update here everyday until this is resolved. Let’s see if the “shitshow”’continues or “new year new me”.

Exciting.

You will need to contact the source directly and explain.
Copy and save your order number for reference.
My guess is that there will not be an offer of refund but maybe they most likely will be able to give you store credit (you will see a balance on your account if that is the) that can be used for a new order.

The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Thanks. I saw a previous poster recommending the "Contact Us" option. I had emailed them yesterday and just waiting. Thanks again.

View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

View attachment 158436

Yeah this is slowly turning into a clown fiesta. @Avnj5 need another reminder why this source has turned into a shitshow?
This is also finaly the proof that this source is indeed selective scamming european customers. There have always been rumors about this but your case,my friends and myself had all similar experiences recently and this confirms it for me.These guys are clearly sending their expired stock to the european warehouse and are trying to get rid of it that way. No offense but seeing that they had expired stock discounted at warehouse 1 shouldve already been a red flag,why did you decide to pay full price when they clearly didnt have a fresh batch at warehouse 1?

I think this source has had its day. there are many other better sources in meso.
name them please.The other sources on here suck aswell,the only source that sadly come close to the quality of their products is balkan but i dont trust these resellers here and im not paying 85 bucks for UGL primo lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

View attachment 158436

Wow, why anyone is still considering this source is beyond me. Screw them.

View attachment 158435

5 boxes of Pharma Mix 6:

2 boxes of Tren E200

1 bottle of Tren E200

View attachment 158436

Update:

The source replied, saying they can only reship paid items, but forget about promo items.

I placed the order through Black Friday promo, among 8 expired items, 5 are paid, 3 are promo. So they only agree to ship the paid 5 items….from W2 (I placed the order in W1).

It’s not custom seize, it’s your human error, you sent me wrong products, why should I bear the consequences?

@PHL Official any comments?

Last edited:
Moreover, they sell expired items at 50% off, and I paid full price, if I want expired ones, I will select them by myself, you can't send them to me while I ordered other things, and expected me not to notice the date?

They still got gear laying around from 2016? Supply outweighing demand?

i would raise hell. As you mentioned, they just recently posted that they would be selling their expired gear at 50% off. As far as i see it you're owed 50% of your order cost.

I don’t want to be educated that all expired gears are safe and effective, just let me ask you one question: do you inject this into your body?
36E88D26-F588-493B-A3E6-A147C0096493.jpeg

I don’t want to be educated that all expired gears are safe and effective, just let me ask you one question: do you inject this into your body?
View attachment 158500
You've been just behind the main thing in this forum topic on this source in recent months! At the moment, we are selling almost the entire warehouse for goods that have expired. Yes, we stayed with them and because of this some came across orders. Therefore, now many products have a 50% discount. Unfortunately, in December the warehouse was subjected to a covid epidemic and lay down with it, so shipments were very delayed. We apologized many times to all customers and everyone who contacted us added a bonus to the account. Including you. As well. But you don't solve the problem with us personally alone, you expose it to everyone. What for? Do you think that in this way you can get some kind of hyper compensation, unrealistic discount and respect from us?

You've been just behind the main thing in this forum topic on this source in recent months! At the moment, we are selling almost the entire warehouse for goods that have expired. Yes, we stayed with them and because of this some came across orders. Therefore, now many products have a 50% discount. Unfortunately, in December the warehouse was subjected to a covid epidemic and lay down with it, so shipments were very delayed. We apologized many times to all customers and everyone who contacted us added a bonus to the account. Including you. As well. But you don't solve the problem with us personally alone, you expose it to everyone. What for? Do you think that in this way you can get some kind of hyper compensation, unrealistic discount and respect from us?
Wow, I like your attitude towards your customer, especially it's you who fucked up, you come to blame me?

Just to be clear, in the first 24 hours, I contacted RT privately (he's always been helpful), I told him I don't want to make noise if this is a simple error, RT told me I can post anything as long as it's true, so I did.

Just to be clear, I don't expect any kind of hyper compensation, unrealistic discount, or any respect from you, what I expect is to receive what I ordered, PERIOD.

View attachment 158500
I see cryztalized active agent, which will become normal after warming up in hot water or using all used way with microwave heating on about 800W, shake it up, and if the crystals do not dissolve, then repeat this 1-2 more times. Now is the winter time of the year, this process is absolutely normal. Put any of your smooth vials in the refrigerator and you will see the same process