MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Been waiting ages from W1
They will say they are not responsible for postal service delays. But everything I bought from EU arrived within a week.

How about shipping it when you say you shipped it?

I got the dispatching email on Nov 16, saying my package was sent. Then the tracking shows it was posted on Dec 7.

They will say they are not responsible for postal service delays. But everything I bought from EU arrived within a week.

How about shipping it when you say you shipped it?

I got the dispatching email on Nov 16, saying my package was sent. Then the tracking shows it was posted on Dec 7.
Fuck em, just never buy from them again. There are other companies cheaper, with better times

The source recently posted that they are not currently producing it (see quote below).
But I hope there is enough customer interest that they may reconsider the topic in the future.
This is a huge mistake. It's one of the main reasons I come back to Pharmacom. You can get everything else from other top tier sources out there. But this was unique to Pharmacom. Ya it's an expensive product but there are people that will pay for it. It's something unique Pharmacom no longer has which is important in a competitive market where other top tier international UGL (Alpha, Dragon, etc) have identicle items. Hopefully they'll reconsider.

Who else sells real 200mg primo?

This is a huge mistake. It's one of the main reasons I come back to Pharmacom. You can get everything else from other top tier sources out there. But this was unique to Pharmacom. Ya it's an expensive product but there are people that will pay for it. It's something unique Pharmacom no longer has which is important in a competitive market where other top tier international UGL (Alpha, Dragon, etc) have identicle items. Hopefully they'll reconsider.

Apologies if this isn’t the case but @Titan Labs “may” be able to help , it’s like most labs it’s based on the basis that the need was enough to justify them making enough, I know a few people who love primo but hate jabbing it due to its 100mg per 1ml concentration.

Agree with this 100% ,removing the only legit Primo200 on the market was probably the most retarded thing that they have done since this source turned into a shitshow last year. And as people said above i dont see any reason to buy from these guys anymore. The incompetence,greed and blameshifting from this source is unacceptable. On top of that we have an absolute lack of communication, and the only responses we get are either copy paste answers or cocky answers. But i give them time till spring to get their shit together because thats where the shitshow started last year but i have no hopes at all.A great source that was on top of the market for over a decade destroyed itself with greed and incompetence.

Couldn’t agree more, was the only reason I bought from them. I would buy everything from them yeah the prices were higher than everyone else but I paid it. One stop shop and they had the mail product I run. Not that my orders will make or break them but I have taken all my business to another source that brews primo at 150mg.

Agree with this 100% ,removing the only legit Primo200 on the market was probably the most retarded thing that they have done since this source turned into a shitshow last year. And as people said above i dont see any reason to buy from these guys anymore. The incompetence,greed and blameshifting from this source is unacceptable. On top of that we have an absolute lack of communication, and the only responses we get are either copy paste answers or cocky answers. But i give them time till spring to get their shit together because thats where the shitshow started last year but i have no hopes at all.A great source that was on top of the market for over a decade destroyed itself with greed and incompetence.
How have they tuned into a shitshow? Have I missed something ? Aside from the mishap with the anti estrogens being one instead of the other the products are some of the best. My only complaint is the long wait time for us warehouse which is not acceptable in todays market but it is what it is

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
is that site Buy steroids online | Best anabolic steroids for bodybuilding | Cheap steroids for sale a legit to buy Pharmacom products?
The site looks destroyed, error 404 in many pages.

is that site Buy steroids online | Best anabolic steroids for bodybuilding | Cheap steroids for sale a legit to buy Pharmacom products?
The site looks destroyed, error 404 in many pages.
I would not buy from anyone except them directly if I was you.

the first f* page says basicstero.com which is invalid.

if anyone, more polite is able to provide the genuine domain to purchase goods please provide.

[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK IN VIOLATION OF RULES REMOVED]
that whas my original question if that's a legit site because it looks very destroyed to be a legal serious company site.

for example try to search something or click HGH on bottom and then click the product Pharmatropin. Most of links are not found and it makes me feel something is not good there.

that whas my original question if that's a legit site because it looks very destroyed to be a legal serious company site.

for example try to search something or click HGH on bottom and then click the product Pharmatropin. Most of links are not found and it makes me feel something is not good there.

It's .ws but they're always having problems with that website. As the Pcom helper bot would tell you "We are working on the problem. Please wait a little longer."

How have they tuned into a shitshow? Have I missed something ? Aside from the mishap with the anti estrogens being one instead of the other the products are some of the best. My only complaint is the long wait time for us warehouse which is not acceptable in todays market but it is what it is
Have you been paying attention to the thread?try reading the posts between may and june last year and you can see what a shitshow this thread was and still is. But i do agree with you that the quality of their products is still top notch and that is the reason why i still use them. But what is the point of having a accurately dosed and sterile oil that is inside a leaking vial?