MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Messaged you
In case you do not see a reply here as quickly as you would hope, please consider contacting the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page of the source's website.
The most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
I hope that may be helpful for you.

Are you no longer carrying Primo 200? Its not just listed as out of stock, its not listed at all anymore. If so, that is a shame. One of the main reasons I chose your products for research. Trustworthy Primo.

Are you no longer carrying Primo 200? Its not just listed as out of stock, its not listed at all anymore. If so, that is a shame. One of the main reasons I chose your products for research. Trustworthy Primo.

Nope not making it anymore. Really sucks that was the main product I bought from them.

The source recently posted that they are not currently producing it (see quote below).
But I hope there is enough customer interest that they may reconsider the topic in the future.
Prima 200 will no longer be produced.

I still have not received my order from W1 which was placed on November 12, I understand there was a health issue at your warehouse, there are Xmas and NY, but all my other purchases from Europe arrived in a very short period of time, I started to wonder what happened here?

Yes I got the tracking number (after 20 emails asking for it), it was sent on Dec 7 (not Nov 16 when I received the dispatching email), and stopped moving on Dec 16.

Yes I got the $50 credit on my account (the source was very reluctant to give), which I couldn't care less, as this might be my last order with Pharmacom unfortunately, after probably 20+ orders over the past 5 years

I just wanna know, until what point that I can ask for a reship? I lost my patience with you guys.

I placed my order with Black Friday promo, if the order is lost (not seized by custom), will the reship include bonus items? As your T&C only indicated scenarios of the custom seize. So I would assume it will include those promo items and I would certainly expect so.

Last edited:
We wish you a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.

We sincerely wish you not to stop there and get better every day. Thank you for being with us all this year, have a nice holiday, see you next year.

It’s funny watching some of these dealers run their business into the ground, When there are other dealers with better prices and better customer service. I laugh my ass off

i didnt know people even use pharmacom anymore. ig theyre a google result or something. nobody on a source board would see this source and say "yeah let me waste my money on these guys"

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my "successful delivery" story.

So, I ordered some clen from Chinese WH on October 3rd 2021, and it was shipped by the source on the 8th.

Clen is NOT a scheduled substance and NOT a subject to customs seizures. I would not order a scheduled substance from overseas these days, cuz US CBP (Customs and Border Protection) has become quite strict.

I have already received one hate mail from CBP saying that I was a very bad boy for trying to import tren, a Schedule III control drug, into the US, and Santa is not going to bring me a present this Christams. Moreover, they confiscated my tren (MFs!!!!) and told me that if I ever try it again, bad things will happen to me. Angry gnomes in shiny uniforms will come for me, handcuff me, take me some place behind barbed wire, satisfy their sexual fantasies with me and make me their slave for several years without a possibility of parole. And don't get me wrong, I am not particularly against handcuffs, shiny uniforms and sexual fantasies, but this scenario didn't quite fit my plans for the future. So, I always order test, tren and other candies from the US domestic WH to avoid Customs.

Anyway, the source has shipped my tren on the 8th of October, it crossed the US border on 23rd of October and then ... it disappeared for 2 months!!!
I had already lost all hopes when suddenly I received a package from China on 18th of December, just before Christmas.

So it took 55 days for USPS to move my package from Jamaica Distribution Center in NYC to San Francisco. I probably could walk faster that distance!!!!

I wana stress that the source shipped the order promptly, and all this, I assume, is just ramifications of the current situation with the virus.

The moral of the story: shop locally!!! The US domestic WH orders never took more than a week to arrive.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

PS. Current progress pix:20210924_051013.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my "successful delivery" story.

So, I ordered some clen from Chinese WH on October 3rd 2021, and it was shipped by the source on the 8th.

Clen is NOT a scheduled substance and NOT a subject to customs seizures. I would not order a scheduled substance from overseas these days, cuz US CBP (Customs and Border Protection) has become quite strict.

I have already received one hate mail from CBP saying that I was a very bad boy for trying to import tren, a Schedule III control drug, into the US, and Santa is not going to bring me a present this Christams. Moreover, they confiscated my tren (MFs!!!!) and told me that if I ever try it again, bad things will happen to me. Angry gnomes in shiny uniforms will come for me, handcuff me, take me some place behind barbed wire, satisfy their sexual fantasies with me and make me their slave for several years without a possibility of parole. And don't get me wrong, I am not particularly against handcuffs, shiny uniforms and sexual fantasies, but this scenario didn't quite fit my plans for the future. So, I always order test, tren and other candies from the US domestic WH to avoid Customs.

Anyway, the source has shipped my tren on the 8th of October, it crossed the US border on 23rd of October and then ... it disappeared for 2 months!!!
I had already lost all hopes when suddenly I received a package from China on 18th of December, just before Christmas.

So it took 55 days for USPS to move my package from Jamaica Distribution Center in NYC to San Francisco. I probably could walk faster that distance!!!!

I wana stress that the source shipped the order promptly, and all this, I assume, is just ramifications of the current situation with the virus.

The moral of the story: shop locally!!! The US domestic WH orders never took more than a week to arrive.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

PS. Current progress pix:View attachment 158162
Glad to hear your success story.

W1 considers as European domestic, the general expectation/past experience is it takes around 7-10 days from payment submission.

It's been 1 month and half now.