MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did anyone actually receive the order from W1 black friday promo? I got a shipment confirmation a month ago, then the tracking was given last week, showing it was shipped only last week, it’s fine as long as you actually shipped it, however, the tracking saying “the sender is preparing the item” for a week, no update since then.

what’s going on?

Either no reply, or reply with lies. It’s getting ridiculous…
You can be upfront and more transparent in the beginning, not when everyone is complaining about the delay and the shit communication, then you admit there are issues at W1.

Also, whats the point you send shipment email but the order is not shipped, just to shut people up?
Order placed 20/11 and still no tracking number
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately sometimes there are delays, but don't worry, in the end everything will be fine, all orders will be shipped, and track numbers will be issued, you will definitely receive what you ordered, it just may take a little longer than usual.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Hello there!

Dear customers, who are waiting for an order from the European Warehouse 1!

We apologize a lot to you, but our warehouse had a very bad health situation.

This caused delays in orders in shipment from the second half of November!

As a bonus, we will credit you $50 to your account balance. We do our best to get the warehouse operational as soon as possible!

Hello there!

As a bonus, we will credit you $50 to your account balance. We do our best to get the warehouse operational as soon as possible!
Thank you for the info and update.
I hope everyone there will be ok and recover.

The only lab tests I can find for it either are all underdosed to about 8mg
Can’t find any recent lab tests myself, that reply was just what they advertised it as that I saw. Even so 8mg isn’t still that bad IMO but should be a lil overdosed if anything. Get some get it tested and get credit I suppose lol.

Basicstero's WINTER time PROMO!
7AzeVK9.jpg

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Estimated delivery time is about 30-40 days, sometimes longer (due to pandemic and Christmas holidays), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.
In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - only the usual rules for Basicstero promos.

Thank you for your orders!

So, guys, I was making order on black Friday sale (first one) on 12.11.2021 and I just received it, from W1, as I understand they just got some problems or mess with their shipping or what ever, but after loooong delay I received my tracking and just today I got my mistery box :D see you in gym thanks pharmacom

Hello there!

How I can redeem those 50$?? Aš my order got delayed from November...

So, guys, I was making order on black Friday sale (first one) on 12.11.2021 and I just received it, from W1, as I understand they just got some problems or mess with their shipping or what ever, but after loooong delay I received my tracking and just today I got my mistery box :D see you in gym thanks pharmacom
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.