MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

1 month and still no tracking number from w1….
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately sometimes there are delays, but don't worry, in the end everything will be fine, all orders will be shipped, and track numbers will be issued, you will definitely receive what you ordered, it just may take a little longer than usual.

How I can redeem those 50$?? Aš my order got delayed from November...
IF you have a store credit, it will show on your account when you are logged into the Basicstero site.
Then, you may use the credit to pay for a future purchases.

See my post quoted below for a guide to the Basicstero payment system -- you can see there an option for using a store credit to make payment.
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Reminder, the most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

Contact the source directly for private/sensitive details such as payment, order, and account inquiries, someone at Basicstero customer service should be able to look into the details and help you.

*note: if tracking has not been uploaded to your account dashboard, the info is not yet provided from the warehouse to customer service, OR the source has simply not yet chosen to issue the tracking (for security reasons the source decides when they are ready to issue tracking); as such, some inquiries regarding tracking may go without a reply.
There is not a need to contact the source's customer service for tracking -- if the source was ready to issue it, it would be uploaded to the customer dashboard.

IF you have a store credit, it will show on your account when you are logged into the Basicstero site.
Then, you may use the credit to pay for a future purchases.

See my post quoted below for a guide to the Basicstero payment system -- you can see there an option for using a store credit to make payment.
I think the question is not how to use store credit, it’s why we don’t have it when the rep said we should

I think the question is not how to use store credit, it’s why we don’t have it when the rep said we should
Thank you for the clarification. My apology if I misunderstood (I was not aware of this credit or details etc. until just now when I search the recent pages and read posts here).

If the source said you should get a store credit, and you know you meet whatever criteria for the credit, but you did not get a credit, I recommend you contact Basicstero directly and get whatever credit you feel you should have.
I do not know any details about a promised credit; reading here is the first I have heard of this, but if you are owed, please follow-up and collect any credit.

You know the procedure, contact the source using the "Contact Us" on the Basicstero site, provide the order number, and any details or info (mention if it was posted here) regarding a credit for which you qualify.

Most likely the credit must be given on each individual basis; I do not know if there is an automated way that this credit is distributed.
This means the sales manager, or an assistant with access, will need to apply to each of whom qualifies -- it may be a lot of accounts/orders and takes one or two guys many hours of work-time (on top of their normal full-time duties).
My guess is that they are working on it if they promised it and will get to people as they work through the list... OR, some may have to contact and remind them and/or draw attention to their situation if the credit is promised but not given.

I do not personally qualify for any of this credit, but if i did, I would contact the source and provide my order number and ask that my credit please be applied to my account.

I hope some of my advice may help you guys.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Don't worry, even if you get a tracking number, it doesn't mean it's shipped.

In my case, I got the tracking on Dec 9, as of today, it is still in the original country.
And we do not create tracking number in advance and do not withhold customer orders, much less such a large number of days as you specified. Every year December is a very difficult time for mail forwardings. For delivery services, this is a "tradition" around the world every year.

going on 5 years since I started using you guys! Seen that winter promo and I had to order more even tho I don’t need any! Also I broke my back 6 months ago and haven’t been able to train like I used to or work but fuck me if I’ll miss a good deal lol

Just hopping in here to say thanks for always keeping it professional guys!

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.
Hi! A few questions on TPP:
- Here you mention an ester of 4-5 days, but in the store, the page for TPP states 3 days. Which is the correct half-life?
- Can this be injected in the delts with a 27g syringe?

Hey guys, I've used your products overseas and I loved it (bought it from a third-party Korean seller -- code-verified through website). I am looking to order some in the states, but I was wondering what the ship times was because I go back and forth between California and NYC about once a month for work. Of course I'd be ordering from the US warehouse, but any tips so I can plan ahead?

Hey guys, I've used your products overseas and I loved it (bought it from a third-party Korean seller -- code-verified through website). I am looking to order some in the states, but I was wondering what the ship times was because I go back and forth between California and NYC about once a month for work. Of course I'd be ordering from the US warehouse, but any tips so I can plan ahead?
Took both mine 7 days, one of which was over Thanksgiving,. But there are much better and cheaper domestic sources here, just read the underground threads

...I broke my back 6 months ago and haven’t been able to train like I used to or work but fuck me if I’ll miss a good deal lol

Just hopping in here to say thanks for always keeping it professional guys!
Sorry to hear you had a serious injury.
I have also endured some serious set-backs over the years so I know how that goes. I hope you fully recover and can get back to enjoying all the things you want to do.
Wishing all the best for you -- Stay strong brother

Hi! A few questions on TPP:
- Here you mention an ester of 4-5 days, but in the store, the page for TPP states 3 days. Which is the correct half-life?
- Can this be injected in the delts with a 27g syringe?
I think the half-life for the phenylpropionate is approximately 3 to 4 days.
I use a 27g with Pharmacom oils.
I draw with a 23g and then pin with a 27g most of the time.

And we do not create tracking number in advance and do not withhold customer orders, much less such a large number of days as you specified. Every year December is a very difficult time for mail forwardings. For delivery services, this is a "tradition" around the world every year.
Messaged you