MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

It wasn't the avatar that made me suspicious but the cocky and hostile responses towards customers from you.Did you just come because RT messaged you?Because usually you just post your promos and disappear again.I know that you are pharmacomhelper but whatever..Frank is gone i guess.You still haven't answered my question regarding primo200 that i asked 3 months ago,why was it cancelled?
I think you're wrong here! There is no hostility! But I believe that sometimes it is necessary to defend the honor of our brand - especially when there is negative pressure on us. I regularly appear here when required. Primo200 has been canceled by the general decision of the management department of our Company and the production department itself. In addition to the primo200, some other products were also removed from production. This is a temporary solution, maybe it will be on sale again in the future. This is all the information I can provide to you.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Reminder, the most efficient and secure way to communicate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*note: if tracking has not been uploaded to your account dashboard, the info is not yet provided from the warehouse to customer service, OR the source has simply not yet chosen to issue the tracking (for security reasons the source decides when they are ready to issue tracking); as such, some inquiries regarding tracking may go without a reply.
There is not a need to contact the source's customer service for tracking -- if the source was ready to issue it, it would be uploaded to the customer dashboard.

I do understand that you guys provide tracking later but I mean come on, I had ordered on the 13th of november and you gave me tracking that says you posted the item on the 7th of december, just be honest and say there are delayes, not that you shipped the order on november but chose not to give me tracking till now... its a bit insulting to say the least

Actually I receive tracking today, and it was shipped just yesterday... What the point of lie to customer that order shipped if it is not.. Guys don't ruin that.. That's not a business.

Thanks.
hmm, still waiting for my tracking from W2. I will keep people updated.

my W3 is still processing. They didnt let me add onto the order, but they also didnt ship it just yet :-/
I do understand that you guys provide tracking later but I mean come on, I had ordered on the 13th of november and you gave me tracking that says you posted the item on the 7th of december, just be honest and say there are delayes, not that you shipped the order on november but chose not to give me tracking till now... its a bit insulting to say the least
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately sometimes there are delays, but don't worry, in the end everything will be fine, all orders will be shipped, and track numbers will be issued, you will definitely receive what you ordered, it just may take a little longer than usual.

Greetings to everyone!
Guys, I see your indignation on a few pages! But don't worry and worry about anything!
1. Frank didn't go anywhere, I'm here. Yes, sometimes I'm busy with work, but at any convenient time I try to pay attention to you and answer everyone. 2. As for warehouse 1 - yes, we had a number of shipping difficulties. Now is a difficult time, the pandemic has not subsided and our people are also exposed to diseases.
3. After several promos on Black Friday, our warehouses were loaded with shipments more than usual - there is nothing surprising here, this is a common phenomenon.
4. When issuing tracking numbers, we upload orders for warehouses for packaging and shipment not every day, but when it reaches a certain number. We decide for ourselves, there are no exact deadlines here. Please wait for the right time. Someone can place an order and their order will be one of the last in the list for further actions of the warehouse operation, and someone's order will be the next and this customer will have to wait a few days for this action.
5. The information that is given to you on the site after purchase in the form of emails about the fact that your order has already been shipped - this information is given to you for convenience and understanding that your order will be shipped SOON! When your order is shipped with a database of other orders for packaging to the warehouse, it automatically acquires the status of shipped. But in reality, orders are sent by our warehouses a little later, in about a few days. After all, first the warehouse needs to pack your order and then send it. We sell not simple and legal goods at all, so the necessary rules and regulations must be regularly observed for safe shipment.
Please understand us! We do our best to improve our service and satisfy all for you!
6. Not so long ago, we compensated for the loss of orders that fell under a big error in database of the Chinese postal service. Usually We are not responsible for the work of postal service, but in this case we have compensated everyone for a loss, including various promotional goods for these orders.
7. I also want to say one more information - now is the pre-holiday time. I warn you that orders can be delivered later than usual. Postal services begins to experience heavy loads and as a result, standard delivery times increase. Please understand this, it's not our problem and we cannot influence it in any way. It happens every year all over the world!
Thanks for that big explanation, looks like everything fine, orders are shipped, waiting for delivery, will update, thanks.

Hello everyone!

We have uploaded our Domestic US warehouse!
A lot of testosterones, mixes, Nan D and Boldenone were delivered.
Also added to W3 the fresh new Pharmatest U250 and all your favorites Prima 100 and Oxandrolone!

I've already written that we had some problems with the European warehouse. That's why the shipment was delayed! We apologize!

Hello everyone!

We have uploaded our Domestic US warehouse!
A lot of testosterones, mixes, Nan D and Boldenone were delivered.
Also added to W3 the fresh new Pharmatest U250 and all your favorites Prima 100 and Oxandrolone!
nice :)
maybe it is a good time for me to try the new Test-U250

Did anyone actually receive the order from W1 black friday promo? I got a shipment confirmation a month ago, then the tracking was given last week, showing it was shipped only last week, it’s fine as long as you actually shipped it, however, the tracking saying “the sender is preparing the item” for a week, no update since then.

what’s going on?

Either no reply, or reply with lies. It’s getting ridiculous…

I've already written that we had some problems with the European warehouse. That's why the shipment was delayed! We apologize!
You can be upfront and more transparent in the beginning, not when everyone is complaining about the delay and the shit communication, then you admit there are issues at W1.

Also, whats the point you send shipment email but the order is not shipped, just to shut people up?

Did anyone actually receive the order from W1 black friday promo? I got a shipment confirmation a month ago, then the tracking was given last week, showing it was shipped only last week, it’s fine as long as you actually shipped it, however, the tracking saying “the sender is preparing the item” for a week, no update since then.

what’s going on?

Either no reply, or reply with lies. It’s getting ridiculous…
Order placed 20/11 and still no tracking number

From the Basicstero site's "News" section (09.12.2021):

"Greetings!

Due to the upcoming holidays, postal services are very busy. In this regard, the tracking number of parcels may not be updated immediately, as well as the delivery time may be increased!

This applies to all postal services around the world - China, Europe and the United States.

Our warehouses send orders promptly and without delay, but we are not responsible for the quality of postal services and their delays in operation.

Thank you!"

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

From the Basicstero site's "News" section (13.12.2021):

"Hello everyone!

We have uploaded our Domestic US warehouse! A lot of testosterones, mixes, Nan D and Boldenone were delivered. Also added to W3 the fresh new Pharmatest U250 and all your favorites Prima 100 and Oxandrolone!"

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Sponsors

Latest posts