MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

My order was confirmed 1st December last Wednesday emailed twice no response never ever going with these guys anymore!, they still haven’t shipped my order!… this order getting lab tested because I feel EU products Underdosed
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please don't worry, just wait a little longer, everything will be fine in the end.

Hello, have placed order on 12.11.2021 and it was shipped on 16.11.2021, I have contacted trough "Contact us" already three times and still no tracking info and same answer we didnt get it yet no parcel delivered yet as well, ordered from W1 to LT, can you help me with that?

Thanks!
Same issue from w1, shipped from 23/11 and still no tracking. My previous order from w1 take about 40 days to be delivered
Ordered on 13th of November and still no tracking, it’s getting ridiculous at this point
Mine was shipped on 11.16 from W1, no tracking, no delivery of course.

The source really needs to be more responsive and responsible. Even there is an issue, explain it. Simply just not replying is not a way of doing business...
Hi, unfortunately, for security reasons, the track is not issued immediately, but do not worry, the number will definitely be issued to you as soon as it becomes possible.

so far i have been happy with the quality of the products but i only order from W2.
I've ordered twice from w3 in the past month, the last time was for the Black Friday deal, both times they responded to my emails within a day and I got my packages in about a week. Currently on week 2 of their test/deca/dbol/provi /asin. They also sent me a box of the adex that is apparently letro (same batch numbers as listed in the thread about it) so that's awesome
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

Hi, unfortunately, for security reasons, the track is not issued immediately, but do not worry, the number will definitely be issued to you as soon as it becomes possible.
Actually I receive tracking today, and it was shipped just yesterday... What the point of lie to customer that order shipped if it is not.. Guys don't ruin that.. That's not a business.

Thanks.

Greetings to everyone!
Guys, I see your indignation on a few pages! But don't worry and worry about anything!
1. Frank didn't go anywhere, I'm here. Yes, sometimes I'm busy with work, but at any convenient time I try to pay attention to you and answer everyone. 2. As for warehouse 1 - yes, we had a number of shipping difficulties. Now is a difficult time, the pandemic has not subsided and our people are also exposed to diseases.
3. After several promos on Black Friday, our warehouses were loaded with shipments more than usual - there is nothing surprising here, this is a common phenomenon.
4. When issuing tracking numbers, we upload orders for warehouses for packaging and shipment not every day, but when it reaches a certain number. We decide for ourselves, there are no exact deadlines here. Please wait for the right time. Someone can place an order and their order will be one of the last in the list for further actions of the warehouse operation, and someone's order will be the next and this customer will have to wait a few days for this action.
5. The information that is given to you on the site after purchase in the form of emails about the fact that your order has already been shipped - this information is given to you for convenience and understanding that your order will be shipped SOON! When your order is shipped with a database of other orders for packaging to the warehouse, it automatically acquires the status of shipped. But in reality, orders are sent by our warehouses a little later, in about a few days. After all, first the warehouse needs to pack your order and then send it. We sell not simple and legal goods at all, so the necessary rules and regulations must be regularly observed for safe shipment.
Please understand us! We do our best to improve our service and satisfy all for you!
6. Not so long ago, we compensated for the loss of orders that fell under a big error in database of the Chinese postal service. Usually We are not responsible for the work of postal service, but in this case we have compensated everyone for a loss, including various promotional goods for these orders.
7. I also want to say one more information - now is the pre-holiday time. I warn you that orders can be delivered later than usual. Postal services begins to experience heavy loads and as a result, standard delivery times increase. Please understand this, it's not our problem and we cannot influence it in any way. It happens every year all over the world!

My theory why this source turned into shitshow is that something definitely happened to the sales manager frank.Either he is stuck in a country somewhere or covid/vaccine did get him. I PMed rt about this but he only gave me a copy paste answer.And the fact that Pcom avatar has changed and the dude barely appears and adresses problems confirms this for me.
Is changing an avatar something suspicious for you?)) Do you suspect everyone who decides to change him?) I had the same with RT, I decided to change it. I'm probably tired of having one avatar for two)

Idk who Frank is but this guy murdered him and took over the account.

Regardless.
Domestic order was placed on the 7th. It was shipped yesterday the 8th)
I'm glad my order is already on the way(informed delivery).

Idk who Frank is but this guy murdered him and took over the account.

Regardless.
Domestic order was placed on the 7th. It was shipped yesterday the 8th)
I'm glad my order is already on the way(informed delivery).
That's right, it's already sent. And, most likely, tomorrow you will receive a tracking number to your order.

Basicstero's WINTER time PROMO!
7AzeVK9.jpg

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Estimated delivery time is about 30-40 days, sometimes longer (due to pandemic and Christmas holidays), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.
In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - only the usual rules for Basicstero promos.

Thank you for your orders!

Is changing an avatar something suspicious for you?)) Do you suspect everyone who decides to change him?) I had the same with RT, I decided to change it. I'm probably tired of having one avatar for two)
It wasn't the avatar that made me suspicious but the cocky and hostile responses towards customers from you.Did you just come because RT messaged you?Because usually you just post your promos and disappear again.I know that you are pharmacomhelper but whatever..Frank is gone i guess.You still haven't answered my question regarding primo200 that i asked 3 months ago,why was it cancelled?